Void Girl [Oh god it's back]

Void Girl [Oh god it's back]
RE: Void Girl
i dunno boys i've seen a lotta portals in my time and that doesn't look like one
hahaha i wasted my time on all of you for 8 years.
> LOUD SCREECHING NOISES
Sorry, that's our main defense mechanism.
Does really cute mice people, vibrant characters/backgrounds and the most adorable art style you've ever seen interest you? Read Great Haven.

Have you ever wanted to save a bunch of kids from dying horribly in a nightmare dreamscape? Read Lucidstuck
ARTIST'S NOTE
SpoilerShow

Quote:>Eek! Antlers! We have a terrible phobia of creatures with antlers! No questions, just shoot! Zap-zap-zappity-zap!
>Hey Geri, maybe don't tell this guy about our whole "You free us when you get your power back" arrangement.
[Image: 017.png]

Geri turns to you and says in a hushed, stern voice:

GERI
"Okay, couple things."
"One: I won't be telling this guy about our agreement, because I never actually agreed to do anything without Madam Diavla's permission. Two: We can't attack an innocent bystander! What if this is a test of character? No matter where you are in the megaverse, I'm pretty sure attacking someone unprovoked during a certification test is grounds for an insta-fail."
"Play nice, OK?"
*Because the antlers are terrifying, try and hide/cower behind Geri until it's safe, or until she gets annoyed*
If the dude doesn't have some fine-ass hair, run.
SpoilerShow
Impress him with your incredible memorization of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song. If you have trouble remembering all the words, we'll help you. It'll be so dope.
Play nice, huh? Play... nice...
-HELLO BUDDY LETS MAKE TEA AND CRUMPETS~
You are good at this! Right! We never made an agreement. *wink*

(I have to say the word wink because we are trapped in a technomagic orb. Dang I miss being able to wink.)

Alright let's

> Scout ahead

Loudly and abnoxiously, obviously. Just because I suspect that is our default setting.
Playing Nice. ♪♪♫♪
(04-15-2017, 06:01 AM)Smurfton Wrote: »"Hello! Our apologies for not noticing you. We are Geno, and she doesnt remember her name, but is going by Geri right now. What's your name?"

"We're looking for the way out, and our portal scanner led us to you. You wouldn't happen to be a portal, or wearing a portal, would you?"
I second Smurfton, we need to be concise with our words... I still say we hide behind Geri, though c:
Don't look at me. I'm just as confused by the bear as you people are...
I dunno, we survived a magical implosion without any apparent damage, we're probably pretty difficult to break.
>Oh hey I just noticed this... being stuck in a floating ball with a hundred other voices, that takes me back. Anyone remember when we helped these team rocket guys steal them pokey-men ? Good times, good times...

>Aww, new corporeal partner, you look so cute, I'd hug you if I had arms. So you gonna talk to that .. shadow deer person ? They don't seem agressive.

>Hey Shadow deer person, what are you and what are you doing here ? It's kind of a borring place to hang out what with being a blank void and all..
> AAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaAaa a A Ahha AH D h ajDSA

Phlegm.
SpoilerShow
Quote:Aww, new corporeal partner, you look so cute, I'd hug you if I had arms.

[Image: 018.png?dl=0]

Placated by your compliment, Geri's expression snaps from displeasure to a cheery smile.

GERI
"I'd hug you too! But later. Right now we should probably say hi to Antlers over there."

Geri waves at the figure and steps a little closer.

GERI
"Hi, there! Sorry we didn't notice you. We didn't think anyone else would be... wherever this is."

Quote:> Talk to the deer fella

[Image: 019.png?dl=0]

With a mechanical hum, you drift closer to the shadowy creature as well.

GENO
"We are Geno, and she doesn't remember her name, but is going by Geri right now. What's your name?"

UNKNOWN
"You seem quite set on 'Antlers'. That will do."

Geri startles. She doesn't say it aloud, but you can guess well enough at her thoughts: How did he hear all that from so far away? She shoots you a concerned look.

GERI
"I didn't mean anything by it. S-sorry..."

GENO
"We're looking for the way out, and our portal scanner led us to you. You wouldn't happen to be a portal, or wearing a portal, would you?"

'Antlers' chuckles. They reply, with a voice smooth and low:

[Image: 020.png?dl=0]

ANTLERS
"Can you not see it for yourself?"
"Interesting."

Geri doesn't know what to say to that.
>Aha! This is probably one of those "riddle puzzles" that are popular right now.

>Maybe we should impress him by telling a riddle too.

>Geno's Totally Awesome Riddle: "How is a raven like a writing desk?"
You cleared your throat at us, was there something you wanted to say?
>zoom experimentally between his antlers, which resemble a gate
Quote:> zoom experimentally between his antlers, which resemble a gate
> ask if there was something he wanted to say

[Image: 021.png?dl=0]

You pool your collective mana and thrum with it, preparing to launch yourself between Antlers', um, antlers. Geri clumsily finds her tongue in the meanwhile.

[Image: 022.png?dl=0]

GERI
"You cleared your throat at us. Was there something you wanted to say?"

She rubs her nape, still embarrassed at having been overheard. You take this moment to zoom between Antlers' potential head-gate.

[Image: 023.gif?dl=0]

[Image: 024.png?dl=0]

GERI
"Geno!? Come back here--"

[Image: 025.png?dl=0]

[Image: 026.png?dl=0]

GERI
"Geno!"

[Image: 027.png?dl=0]

You collide with the nothingness, flung back at dizzying speeds by Antlers' raw energy. He cocks his head.

As you lie powering down on the ground(?), grateful for your impenetrable prison, you suspect that blow was but a delicate tap from Antlers' perspective.

[Image: 028.png?dl=0]

ANTLERS
"Unprovoked assault and tresspassing?"
"Mm. Inadvisable, but interesting indeed."

GERI
"Hey! We weren't trying... to attack you..."

Geri trails off, conviction ebbing. She glances at you with lips pressed into a tight line. Her eyes say: You weren't, right?
>Of course that wasn't an attack. It was a friendly gesture. We can't exactly shake hands, now can we?
Hey, like, she's got basically zero control over us, so if you're gonna get mad get mad at us. Don't actually though we were just testing out if your sweet headgear was a secret gateway
The portal is between your antlers, isn't it? There's no other opening here, it has to be on your head. Don't get mad at us just because we figured out your secret, portal head boy.
Daisy daisy.... give me your answer do..... I'm half crazy... all for the love of you...
>Hey girl, can ya like, hold us in direction of Deer boy here and press the button portal, maybe something will appear to point more precisely at the direction, if it's on him oir jsut near and invisible.
>"We are sorry for having done that, we meant no harm from it. Some of us had a theory about the portal and wished to try it. With so many souls all vying for control, it can make...situations quite difficult."
Don't look at me. I'm just as confused by the bear as you people are...