Bloody Beatrice and the Deer of Untruth [Suggestions Open, updated June 24]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bloody Beatrice and the Deer of Untruth [Suggestions Open, updated June 24]
RE: Bloody Beatrice and the Deer of Untruth [Updated May 7th. Name the Newcomer!]
> Tell them it's Farmstink Buttlass
RE: Bloody Beatrice and the Deer of Untruth
(05-08-2016, 03:53 AM)Monkeysky Wrote: »I thought your name was Beatrice?
[Image: KDn50rq.png]
For some reason when the question was asked, the name Beatrice came to the Newcomer's mind. But why? It wasn't her name, and she knew nobody who ever had such a name. It sounded like a name for an old hag with a shriveled up and wrinkly ass. So very curious that a name like that would be her first impulse. She dismissed the thought as quickly as she came up with it.
(05-08-2016, 04:05 AM)Kaynato Wrote: »The Dread Pirate Roberts. Just kidding - The More Dreadful Pirate Invisible-beard.

Can't trust them yet. Don't give them your real name.
It occurred to her that there was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity before her.
[Image: 45hYz3E.png]
She could go by a different name here. After all, what difference would it make to Mr. Lefargle? He didn't know her. Heck, nobody knew her. And she knew nobody here in this strange new world.
"Mr. Lefargle..." she strained.
[Image: lc7WD1n.png]
"The name's Beardless Roberts, the Most Dreaded Pirate of the Seven Seas. I graduated at the top of my class at boating school, and I've participated in numerous treasure raids, and killed over 300 rival pirates over the course of my 26 year career."
"26 year career? Shucks, you don't look a day over 17."
[Image: Dt1hh2O.png]
Nothing gets by this man.
(05-08-2016, 03:37 AM)meteorMatador Wrote: »Tobin Mooney
"I was just messing with you. Truth is... I don't like my real name."
[Image: Z0QWzWD.png]
"My name's... Tobin. Tobin Mooney."
[Image: naqb7vp.png]
"That doesn't sound right."
"I *snrkk* I know! It's..." She took her wallet out of her purse and showed Snarf her driver's licence.
(05-08-2016, 03:35 AM)Immaterial Wrote: »Rumpelstiltskin.
(05-08-2016, 02:52 AM)bigro Wrote: »Fred.
(05-08-2016, 03:37 AM)btp Wrote: »Hexatron #6
[Image: d84SlQd.png]
"So your name's Rumpelstiltskin."
"That's the city-state I'm from. See, my name's over there. Tobin Mooney."
"...I'm in complete disbelief. A doe like you?"
This was a complete mistake, the Newcomer thought. Why'd she have to spill the terrible truth to a complete stranger?
"I'm gonna fix this just give me a sec." Snarf took out a pen and scribbled over the Driver's License.
[Image: DVAQVkp.png]
"You look like a Lilah to me, so you're Lilah now."
The Newcomer was shocked. She didn't know how to react.
did you know that i'm really just an excuse to make the adventure look amateur and bad??? because that's not true it's just that i forgot the whole point of doing this. - orangeaipom
RE: Bloody Beatrice and the Deer of Untruth [Updated May 8th. Permission to car.]
You must be registered to view this content.
RE: Bloody Beatrice and the Deer of Untruth [Updated May 8th. Permission to car.]
okay cool name. just roll with it.
this is an incredible adventure and i think it has a lot of potential!
(but only if you read officequest in return!!!!)
>grow an extra arm
if you don't read office quest i will stop giving you suggestion and also report you to the schazer to be banned forever!!!!!!!!
wait,
newcomer went from tobin to lilah and from M to scribble
is this SYMBOLIC?
(05-09-2016, 05:51 AM)a52 Wrote: »newcomer went from tobin to lilah and from M to scribble

on permission to car paper that is
or did she just steal a permission to car licen,e
FANTHEORIES
(you better make at least htis many posts kn officequest now)
>if you are not a day over seventeen, that means today is youre birthday. where the fr**k is youre cake?
You must be registered to view this content.
> Come up with a new, compromise name.
(05-09-2016, 05:45 AM)a52 Wrote: »this is an incredible adventure and i think it has a lot of potential!
>grow an extra arm

what's officequest? i can't find it in Forum Adventures.
did you know that i'm really just an excuse to make the adventure look amateur and bad??? because that's not true it's just that i forgot the whole point of doing this. - orangeaipom
(05-09-2016, 03:50 PM)Farewell Wrote: »
(05-09-2016, 05:45 AM)a52 Wrote: »this is an incredible adventure and i think it has a lot of potential!
>grow an extra arm

what's officequest? i can't find it in Forum Adventures.

https://eagle-time.org/showthread.php?tid=1257
here
[Image: G6gi70H.png]
I'll need some time to learn how to use Paint.NET so there won't be an update today or tomorrow. Thanks a52!
put an F where the M used to be
signature
RE: Bloody Beatrice and the Deer of Untruth
(05-09-2016, 01:44 AM)Wheat Wrote: »Emit slight beeping sound out of nervousness
[Image: pyhrwsf.png]

What was the Newcomer ever to do? Her Driver's Licence, defaced and worthless. How would she explain that, no, there is no record of a Lilah Mooney in the Lineal Archives and that she did not intend to deceive any authorities of her biological male sex, a crime that, if it is a repeated offense, can be punished by death. She was a simple, obedient, born-n-raised Stiltzer who was captured against her will, presumably by a magical shapeshifting deer monster.

(05-09-2016, 01:41 PM)Kíeros Wrote: »> Come up with a new, compromise name.

Tobilah is a bad name, and also not the one assigned to her, so it solves no problems.

Snarf Lefargle figured the best way to calm down a emotional girl would be initiating physical contact.
[Image: ztynTjC.png]
"There's no need for you to start soundin' like a tea kettle."

[Image: arMdPXD.png]
"Do you know what you've just done?"
"I- Ah improved your 'Permission to Car' doodad, sweetums."
"Can you erase it?"
"No can do, the ink's permanent."

[Image: cCWpXep.png]
"Because of what you've done, I can never come back home."
"You mean that Rumpystumpy location place? Actually, though I don't know the details of your predicament, I figure if there's way you came, there's a way to go."
"If I go back there with my ID in this state, I will die."

[Image: TjUlmrW.png]
"No way."
[Image: QxibSyQ.png]

SpoilerShow
RE: Bloody Beatrice and the Deer of Untruth [Suggestions Open, updated June 24]
Explain the complex political situations of your hometown
RE: Bloody Beatrice and the Deer of Untruth [Suggestions Open, updated June 24]
kiss him