You have been TRICKED.

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 4.08 Average
You have been TRICKED.
RE: You have been TRICKED.
I got tricked when schazer was complaining that no one posts here when they get tricked
i had a strong feeling this is where the kieros link led to but clicked it anyways
curse you kieros
Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
Dangit credit
SpoilerShow
wait what. how did you even get tricked. my signature? that wasn't even intentional. i thought i removed the text it was originally attached to
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
Kieros quicktopic tricked me
For the record I knew it wouldn't be what it was advertised as but didn't think it'd be that because I am a fool
i tricked myself when i saw the thread had been posted in
i dont think this counts as tricking
[Image: tumblr_oz9ql8vCss1rr2h9co1_75sq.png]
SC TRICKED AND IM NOT QUITE SURE HOW???
Finally I can post that SeaWyrm tricked me in my role PM for One Night Bamboozle.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
(01-03-2018, 03:23 AM)bigro Wrote: »the last place I expected to be tricked, truly caught me by surprise

i for one welcome our robot overlords

bigro, if you want to see Actual Purpose of human life then see this link : ( www.asitis.com {Bookmark it })
read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. ) purpose of human life is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are sleeping, eating, sex & fear. purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.
(01-03-2018, 03:34 AM)dos0 Wrote: »
(01-03-2018, 03:23 AM)bigro Wrote: »the last place I expected to be tricked, truly caught me by surprise

bigro, if you want to see Actual Purpose of human life then see this link : ( www.asitis.com {Bookmark it })
read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. ) purpose of human life is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are sleeping, eating, sex & fear. purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.

are you fucking shitting me

i knew what it was but i was so impressed by this that i clicked it anyways
[Image: tumblr_oz9ql8vCss1rr2h9co1_75sq.png]

SMART BOT
SpoilerShow
This is not the first time this particular one has gotten me
[Image: tN4CQnw.png][Image: 6miAxpY.png][Image: xrt4V73.png]
[Image: LAbvoew.png][Image: kHYNSyp.png][Image: 2xEY8jD.png]
Dangit, Gatr.
I knew it was going to be *something*, but I'm not sure why I didn't realize it was going to be this.

EDIT: Wow, and what a Blast from the Past. I don't think I fell for it the first time around.
at least you got your revenge, seawyrm!!!!!!!
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
Curse you, CHWOKA. Curse you.
I was tricked by a title in the vulture dark zone.
(_____/Thank You, Please
|.:.:.:.:.:./
|_ |_ |_ |_
this is what I get for double checking old posts
SpoilerShow
you make your own tricks in this world, trick em out
i have been tricked. by seawyrm.
Wheat got me good with Fortuna chicanery