RE: Introductions: The Inauguraling
Hoh shit this is great
[Image: tN4CQnw.png][Image: 6miAxpY.png][Image: xrt4V73.png]
[Image: LAbvoew.png][Image: kHYNSyp.png][Image: 2xEY8jD.png]
ahahahahahi.
Heeeey....

So I got a tad depressed and overwhelmed and then moved to an actual apartment that doesn't have 2000 roommates, and then didn't have internet for a while, and then panicked for a bit about various things but uh... not that I was a huge presence but I'm back now. Heh..
(01-20-2017, 06:47 PM)Solekii Wrote: »Heeeey....

So I got a tad depressed and overwhelmed and then moved to an actual apartment that doesn't have 2000 roommates, and then didn't have internet for a while, and then panicked for a bit about various things but uh... not that I was a huge presence but I'm back now. Heh..

i'm glad you didn't just up and give up on eagletime! i liked your adventures
Heh, thanks man. Not sure when I'll be continuing/doing more but I've got somethin' I've been working on anyway... Even if it's a looong ways away. Side projects, amiright?
AH FRICK I DIDN'T KNOW THERE WAS AN INTRO THREAD I UH HM

.....hi, gamers???
SpoilerShow
Heyy~!
Sig:
SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
Hello, Hello! Nice to meet you all!

Don't mind me too much, just a bear-shaped man, walking through!

...Or was it a man-shaped bear...bear-shaped man-shaped bear? Either case, glad to meet you all! Minion
Don't look at me. I'm just as confused by the bear as you people are...
welcome aboard and please explain the bear this instant
Are you part of a Bear Cult from Northern Greece?
Howdy howdy howdy! Name's The Archivist! I dabble in writing, and heard that this is a pretty good place to run Forum Adventures! So here I am!

Nice to meet you all, and I hope I do well here!
Hiya and welcome! I'd like to know how you found out about Eagle Time, but I'd also like to know more about you!

What kind of stuff do you like writing? What kind of stuff that you like to read would you recommend?
I found out about Eagle Time through the Tiny Cat People thread, thanks to being part of that general "community". I was looking for a place to do some Adventure-type writing and Kitet pointed me here from the Discord chat, so here I am!

I like writing fantasy and whatnot, a lot of fantastical situations. I'm also a fan of romance, usually, though I dunno how much that'll be appearing in my current adventure. I'm not sure about what to recommend reading-wise, but I'm a fan of Neil Gaiman and Pratchett. Which is, like, pleb-tier but still.
Howdy, the names Oats.
I think a lot of people know me on here but if you don't, I'm just your local Home-brand Garbage Man (who worked at a sword store)
KIWI SUPREMACY KIWI SUPREMACY
KIWI SUPREMACY KIWI SUPREMACY
[Image: z58ddd285c8d45.gif]
[Image: lg-kiwi-man-spoon.png]
[Image: WEdy1pW.png] [Image: cyTsdj6.png]
[Image: 30058_799389.png]
inVitaed for un(k)nown reason but i say its like swallowing a dolgfish u cant wait to see what it will say
(04-14-2017, 01:00 PM)bluddy Wrote: »inVitaed for un(k)nown reason but i say its like swallowing a dolgfish u cant wait to see what it will say

I like this guy
(04-14-2017, 04:05 PM)a52 Wrote: »
(04-14-2017, 01:00 PM)bluddy Wrote: »inVitaed for un(k)nown reason but i say its like swallowing a dolgfish u cant wait to see what it will say

I like this guy

honestly?? same. i like them too
SpoilerShow
It took me over a year and half to make an account here for no particular reason.
It's really nice that i recognize a hand full of names back from mspa even after procrastinating for so long
(04-22-2017, 09:42 PM)Diorum Wrote: »It took me over a year and half to make an account here for no particular reason.
It's really nice that i recognize a hand full of names back from mspa even after procrastinating for so long

WELCOME TO HELL [flips lightswitch]
SpoilerShow
(04-23-2017, 01:16 AM)SC Wrote: »WELCOME TO HELL [flips lightswitch]

[Image: 5NTWInP.gif]