MURDERFIA: WOOP ZOOP IT'S CLOBBERING TIME

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MURDERFIA: WOOP ZOOP IT'S CLOBBERING TIME
RE: MURDERFIA: LAST CALL FOR SIGNUPS (53/????)
i cant see with all of these preemptive tears in my eyes

please dont kill me
oh i'd like to join

said that on irc but looks like no one heard x(
[Image: egg005.png?raw=1][Image: egg005.png?raw=1]
IN, thank you.
RE: MURDERFIA: LAST CALL FOR SIGNUPS (57/????)
Guys, c'mon. Please learn to read and note I wanted sign-up requests via PM so my thread wouldn't get clogged up.

I'm not deleting posts because that'd be MOD ABUSE but the next person to do it will make me very cross. Like, I-accidentally-gave-you-the-lightning rod-role-cross.
Wouldn't that also attract the single doctor?
RE: MURDERFIA: THE REDEADENING (23/????, Signups open!)
(03-14-2013, 12:34 PM)No Lynch Wrote: »
(03-12-2013, 03:52 AM)beruru Wrote: »whoaaa
what is this username doing being not me
you want an avatar little buddy?

Well, I mean, if it's not too much trouble... uh, thanks?

[Image: ok282w.gif]

courtesy of solaris who is the one who condensed this from the original 500 x 800 gif.

i have that too if you want it
I think i am going to be killed n1 because people are still angry at me over the irc shank a bitch xd.
RE: MURDERFIA: LAST CALL FOR SIGNUPS (58/????)
So I was told there was going to be something of a clusterfuck happening here soon.

...well, it couldn't possibly constitute a full-scale apocalypse without my presence, could it? I'm a harbinger of calamity, after all. Naturally, I simply have to be onboard.

(in other news I am pretty much back)

(this is a thing that is a thing)

(also I am exempt from the lightning rod threat because Schaz told me to post here without remembering what she'd previously said so hah)
RE: MURDERFIA: LAST CALL FOR SIGNUPS (59/????)
Ok shazy wazy, I'll play
RE: MURDERFIA: LAST CALL FOR SIGNUPS (60/????)
jo in in g
RE: MURDERFIA: LAST CALL FOR SIGNUPS (62/????)
at 25 posts per page we either need a lot of post deletion or 14 more dudes to join without reading the OP before we can start this on a fresh page
RE: MURDERFIA: LAST CALL FOR SIGNUPS (63/????)
Holy cocks, with Epamy we're at 63 players. I am so proud of you all.

Luckily, I haven't even dared glance at Crook's Hollow (the game where everyone got a gun, for the uninitiated) for roles yet. 70 roles on the shortlist anyway, so plenty to go around.

This is additionally a heads-up that I'll be out of town until Friday afternoon; I will be writing role PMs and intermittently accessing the net in that time, but Friday night (most of your guys' Friday morning) will be the earliest this can start.

I have a nice idea in place for how we can not waste a weekend waiting for all 60+ players to confirm without people dying as they march through the front door, but more details about start time will be forthcoming! Stay tuned, stay classy!

E: I have glanced at Crook's Hollow. I have cried bitter tears. Role PMs are being written up, and will be sent off whenever I can send 'em off. Slots are still open if you stumbled in just now and are looking for something to do!
I could be in but I have never played a mafia so I might be rubbish.
RE: MURDERFIA: HOLY FUCK SO MANY ROLEPMs (65/????)
if someone looks at you funny, kill them
d(nwn)b
I'm calling odds that more than half the player list survives to see Day 2 at 2/1

place your bets everybody

no I'm not serious about gambling on this game but I felt the need to make a joke
(03-18-2013, 10:00 AM)bigro Wrote: »
(03-17-2013, 02:42 PM)Dalmationer Wrote: »I could be in but I have never played a mafia so I might be rubbish.

it's probably better you're terrible yanno.

Terrible means it's more likely you might survive to round 2

Or not.

banned for meta
brace for role pm's..........CAUSE THEN THE MURDERS START!
Caaaaalm your tits bros and ladyfriends, my current schedule's making it look like an NZST Monday gamestart.

For anyone worried that they're going to stumble in eight hours after daystart and find a big fat link to deadchat, no need to worry. I've been thinking up a few mechanisms to make sure everyone gets a chance to be sufficiently amusing as to not be immediately shot in the face by your compatriots, mostly via a grace period as people join the game.

Stay tuned though, more updates as to gamestarts forthcoming over the upcoming weekend.
(03-21-2013, 10:34 AM)Schazer Wrote: »everyone gets a chance to be sufficiently amusing as to not be immediately shot in the face by your compatriots

But that's the most amusing part!

[Image: KV0I3Af.png]
[Image: sig.gif]
(04-11-2014, 12:35 AM)Schazer Wrote: »pffft dingle your pringles more like hop on your popcorn
(06-03-2014, 03:10 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »DON'T EDIT POSTS YOU'LL GET MODKILLED wait a minute.
"There may or may not be a town" Totally joining :D
RE: MURDERFIA: HOLY FUCK SO MANY QTs (66/????)
Role PMs: Done.

Quicktopics for people: A job for tomorrow if I have the time. A situation's cropped up in my flat, so there's a significant (unpleasant) chance I won't have the time.

Monday (NZST) start is still my target, or at least to start sending out PMs by then.

In the mean time, if you want to know what your role is, I'm more than happy to tell you via Skype/IRC to get you all pumped for this debacle.
OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY
Watch there is probably going to be like 1 town person with everyone else in mafia teams.
Yep, pretty much :P
Oh, hey infinity!