Answer the Question Above You

Answer the Question Above You
RE: Answer the Question Above You
You must be registered to view this content.
Probably One Piece.
pirates, ok

What's your favorite flavour of ice cream?
Chocolate + Peanutbutter

Reach out to your left. What are you groping?
ninja'd!

I am mildly allergic to most fruits! I hate it! Cherries are my fave and they are the fruit i am most allergic to, alas.

(having an itchy mouth is the worst, btw)

What is the last thing you bought?
[Image: WEdy1pW.png] [Image: cyTsdj6.png]
[Image: 30058_799389.png]
Lunch, I think-- specifically chicken tortilla soup.

What's something you wish you could have told your younger self?
Chill, brah, Jesus. Also kiss some boys, it's cool.

What is the non-home, non-work, non-school place you have the most vivid childhood memory of?
Probably the airforce museum in my city? I spent a lot of time there with my Dad as a kid; he's a plane photographer and in addition to going there for fun they also had an attached airfield and a yearly fun day with lots of flying displays up until a few years ago. My favourite exhibit was the crashed plane at the very back of the place, which is pretty morbid now that i think about it. It was almost completely dark to simulate the jungle that the plane had crashed in, with coloured lights filtered onto the wall making the shapes of trees and things. That background shows up whenever i have a falling dream, of all things.

What is your most vividly remembered nightmare?
https://eagle-time.org/showthread.php?ti...#pid115116

How and why did you choose your online name?
I had previously gone by Alpha 7, which a bit too close to Alpha 5, comic-relief robot from Power Rangers. So being a teenager with I guess a flair for the overdramatic, who was also studying Japanese, I picked Akumu (nightmare) as a good replacement.

That was at least fifteen years ago now and I've never bothered to pick anything else to go by.

What do you see yourself doing in five years?
Dammit, ninja'd on my own thread. Hopefully I'll be up as far as storyboarding by then. Gotta get up that production ladder.

What kind of things do you like to draw or write about, if you like doing those things.
I like to either write backstories for my DnD characters, or anything with a sci-fi setting, preferably exploring artificial intelligence.

Did you have any childhood nicknames?
DuckreportDrudgerepond
My dad still calls me Lulu. (Spoilers: it's not even close to my name).

What's your ideal temperature?
My ringtone is currently a chiptune version of "Bloody Stream", the second Jojo's Bizarre Adventure OP, and my text tone is the same as Steven's from Steven Universe.
(Also, , I'm right there with you on the temperature.)

What was your first favorite band?
DuckreportDrudgerepond
Probably They Might Be Giants.

One of the posters above you has a bomb to blow up the city. You have a gun, and 30 seconds.

Who do you shoot?
Bombthepen.

Scifi, Fantasy or Horror?
Oh gosh that's a hard choice. Can I mix the genres?
Well, I have a strong preference for fantasy, and I like my sci-fi with a good strong helping of the -fi, with less concern for the hardness of the sci. Horror is an excellent addition to either genre, and indeed, most stories could benefit from something chilling. I guess I'd rank them Fantasy, Horror, then Sci-fi.

What's the last movie you saw that you thought was any good?
~◕ w◕~
The Princess Bride.

What is your favourite smell?
Sig:
SpoilerShow
I love fresh laundry and the smell of my so b/c im a sap

What are you avoiding right now?
Going to bed >.>

What do you do when nobody's watching?
Let my decidedly large tummy go free from the confines of my usually tight high waisted pants :v

What is the best pair of socks that you own?
My Jack Skellington, red-striped, knee-high toe socks. (with little Jack heads on the big toes)

What's your favourite TV show?
I really enjoyed Broadchurch? If we're going with all sorts of shows though i gotta go with original flavour evangelion though

How did you last injure yourself? (this question brought to you by my back, which is completely fucked)
There are two kinds of oven in my bakery: one is essentially just a reeeally big version of a typical household oven (with the addition of a waterwheel-style rotating series of decks to ensure even heat distribution to the things baking), the other is basically a small room you can push an entire rack of bread and rolls into. A few days ago, I brushed my elbow against the inside of the door as I put my French bread in; it was so hot that I heard my skin sizzle before I felt any heat or pressure. Instant cauterization. It still doesn't hurt unless I bump it.

On that same day I also smashed my still-injured finger between a freezer doorway and a rack, but that was less an injury than a thing that just hurt really really bad. I am accident prone.

What generally well-regarded career field do you think would be least appropriate and enjoyable for you?