Four.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Four.
RE: Four.
>Yes, excellent.

>What does she want? Maybe we shouldn't summon an item just yet, but certainly in the future if Rahasya joins us.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
The Management is fairly sure that what The AUBREYOur Dear Patron Chooses to Do with anything the Council bequeaths to her is entirely up to her discretion. The Council is here as an advisory board and a source of WILL for The AUBREYOur Dear Patron to draw upon and make manifest. I see no issue in acting in an advisory role to another party and nor do I see any reason to Object if The AUBREY should decide to Manifest her will in a Manner that is Beneficial to an Ally. The Stronger one's Allies, to easier it is to achieve your goals with their assistance. On that note, however, it is important to note the stronger one's own self is, the easier to is to achieve one's own goals without the support of allies, should the need ever arise. On THAT note, now may be the time to procure yourself a weapon? The New Management would like to second Council member Seyhial's Suggestion. Anything that brings new assets into contact with The Mindmass should be encouraged
>Sure, why not?
" . . . . a a a a a a a A A A A A A AAAA--- *THUMP SOUND* *CRACKING GLASS* oh NULLSECTOR I THINK I CRACKED MY FACE *THUMP* "

. . .

" Hi! I'm back! Nothing's wrong! Everything's fine! Just had to step out of the council room to make a phone call. Yeah, teaming up is fine. Everything's great. Praise the Techmind and all that. "
(◕ᴥ◕ʋ) ( * ^ *) ノシ.

(◕ᴥ◕ʋ) (╯°□°)╯ƸӜƷ.

(◕ᴥ◕ʋ) ♥ <コ:彡.

<コ:彡 + (✿◠‿◠) = ٩( ๑╹ ꇴ╹)۶.
i'm a rad teen, confirmed good dog, and i try to do things sometimes.
SpoilerShow
Miss Aubrey, Esteemed Councilmembers,

I am afraid that my aging typewriter has finally given up its mechanical ghost, so to speak, so I shall have to resort to penning these letters by hand. Please forgive me if my correspondence is somewhat briefer as a result.

Moving on, I trust the wise members of the Council to make the best decision regarding Miss Rahasya. I believe there are benefits and dangers to either choice, so I shall abstain from this discussion and accept the Council's verdict either way. Though no matter what happens, Miss Aubrey, and particularly if Miss Rahasya joins our little adventure, I would advise you to be exceedingly careful with your choice of words around her. She strikes me as one who will constantly be looking for ways to bind you into unsavoury agreements, as well as one whose pride may be easily injured.

Sir Erasmus Stuart Antioch

Councilman Captain Sir Erasmus Stuart Antioch, HMS Zephyr (Class III Air Corvette)
Virtually Everyone Wrote:>Overwhelming approval

Aubrey gives Rahasya a decisive nod. She acknowledges your individual remarks, but there'll be time to spawn a weapon and so forth later on. Right now...

AUBREY
"Congratulations. I think everyone likes you."

RAHASYA
"Do they... Well. I look forward to working with you. Them?"

Rahasya frowns and glances up into the void.

RAHASYA
"Can they hear me?"

AUBREY
"Yeah. To quote a video game I played once:"
"'Their name is Council. They can't talk to us. However, they can hear and see everything.'"

RAHASYA
"Aha! I presume your benefactor speaks directly to your mind, then?"
"That explains your most concerning muttering..."

AUBREY
"You'll be muttering to yourself too once they start talking to you."
"Have they tried that yet?"

Rahasya shakes their head.

RAHASYA
"I've thought no thoughts which aren't my own."

AUBREY
"Hmmm. I'd ask for a communication device, but I don't think they should send me any more gifts."

She unpins her badge and beckons Rahasya closer.

AUBREY
"I have any idea. Touch this."
"Don't take it, just touch."

RAHASYA
"Curious little trinket. It appears to be missing some pieces..."

[Image: 1.png?raw=true]

Rahasya touches the tip of a tendril to the COUNCIL'S FAVOUR. All at once, their mind's ear becomes accessible to your voices—and vice versa.

Rahasya's mindscape s̞̩̪̬̣o̜̯u͚̺͢n͏̞̳̦d̴̻̱̦͎͔͉ͅs l̻̩̬̯̱̝i͖̹̤̝̯̠̥k̶̙͔͈̠ḙ̲̺ ͔̯͉s̛̮̳͙̮̗͚t̮a̜̹̬̜͈͡t̼̰̮̮̼i̗̝̱̜̦̞̮c̡͖̳͖͉̱.
H#l#o? He##o? #esti#g, 1, 2, 3.
Con&ect#on's a #ittle fu#zy.
#here i# t##t b#as##d rad## en&#ne#r ##en yo# ne&# th#m...
##&l, gl$d to me$% you anyways. If you n##d any t t thing, I'm sure the other cou((&%$embers can ass#st u##il thi& r%#io bu#&ness is sorted out.

##########
A real pity, that.
Ahem. Welcome, client. Happy to have you onboard with us. If you have any interests in purchasing supplies or other material, do let me know. I will be happy to deliver my material in a timely, efficient manner.
##########
Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
(◕ᴥ◕ʋ) ( * ^ *) ノシ <コ:彡.

(◕ᴥ◕ʋ) (╥﹏╥) -> <コ:彡♪♬.

~ (◕ᴥ◕ʋ).
i'm a rad teen, confirmed good dog, and i try to do things sometimes.
SpoilerShow
Greetings, Rahasya, Master of the Colourless WorldDear Auxiliary Patron. The Management hopes your arrangement with The AUBREYOur Dear Patron Will be Mutually beneficial and would like to discourage you from any rash actions, such as, perhaps, Betraying The AUBREY. It is our job to aid her until such time as her quest is complete and any obstacles that get in the way of that being done must be dealt with in any way available to us. That you have granted us access to your mindscape allows The Council a much greater degree of Leeway, if you should decide, in the future, that you should Be one of the Obstacles. note that your Torsonoodles are Delightfully Squamous. Truly, yo-
SpoilerShow
Truly you are subject to nearly unanimous approval across all demographics and Test Groups. You will make a formidable ally for Our Dear Patron indeed
> hello rashya
> it is pleasing to meet you
> do you have any comments to say that you want delivered in a telegram of sorts
> i am required to ask this as it is protcol
> I'm glad we didn't kill you, your mind is really cool
Greetings, Rahasya. You just connected to #theCouncil at eagle-time.org.
We are the Council. We oversee Aubrey in her antics, faults, and general wellness. We can provide material objects such as the pink box you see and the token you're touching, and immaterial resources such as ideas, concerns, and cures to loneliness.
[Image: DGBpqSL.png]
>Welcome to the club, Rahasya. We have t-shirts.
>Don't panic, but none of us really has any idea of what we're doing. You'll be fine though. Probably-maybe.
"Hello, Denizen Rahasya. This Unit is representative of the TechMind. I would like to apologize for our combined shenanigans that led to the destruction of your abode. In the future, if possible, we can arrange to have a replacement home cubicle constructed."
SpoilerShow
>Want an item later, Rahasya?

>Also, hello! This is Super (I am, more precisely), glad you could join us.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
> i believe we really shouldn't spawn more items unless we're really desperate so do not expect gifts rashya

> the rest of the WM association is still pleased to make your aquaintance
yes yes, hi greetings and whatnot. side-note: how do you deal without having fingers? I mean you can wrap those tentacles(?) around stuff I presume but what about more fine manipulation?
Miss Rahasya,

Greetings! I am Sir Erasmus Antioch, captain of the HMS Zephyr. I look forward to making your acquaintance. But before anything else, I must make sure -- it is acceptable to refer to you by "miss", correct? My deepest apologies if it is not; please notify me if you would prefer some other appellation.

I look forward to working with you.

Councilman Captain Sir Erasmus Stuart Antioch, HMS Zephyr (Class III Air Corvette)
[Image: 1.png?raw=true]

(08-02-2017, 05:54 AM)Arcanuse Wrote: »H#l#o? He##o? #esti#g, 1, 2, 3.
Con&ect#on's a #ittle fu#zy.
#here i# t##t b#as##d rad## en&#ne#r ##en yo# ne&# th#m...
##&l, gl$d to me$% you anyways. If you n##d any t t thing, I'm sure the other cou((&%$embers can ass#st u##il thi& r%#io bu#&ness is sorted out.

##########
A real pity, that.
Ahem. Welcome, client. Happy to have you onboard with us. If you have any interests in purchasing supplies or other material, do let me know. I will be happy to deliver my material in a timely, efficient manner.
##########

Rahasya reels from the flood of voices. Their third eye surfaces and goes wide.

RAHASYA
Supplies? Are you the one responsible for the pink box--

(08-02-2017, 06:06 AM)spümpkin Wrote: »(◕ᴥ◕ʋ) ( * ^ *) ノシ <コ:彡.

(◕ᴥ◕ʋ) (╥﹏╥) -> <コ:彡♪♬.

~ (◕ᴥ◕ʋ).

RAHASYA
Oh. Oh, my goodness.
Aren't you the most delightful...
Little lost one—

AUBREY
It's Aubrey.

RAHASYA
Ah, yes, Aubrey. Why didn't you tell
me about your charming canine compatriot?

Aubrey doesn't reply. Right now, she and Rahasya are sharing a 'line' via the COUNCIL's FAVOUR. She knows your introductions are far from over.

(08-02-2017, 07:36 AM)Lordlyhour Wrote: »Greetings, Rahasya, Master of the Colourless WorldDear Auxiliary Patron. The Management hopes your arrangement with The AUBREYOur Dear Patron Will be Mutually beneficial and would like to discourage you from any rash actions, such as, perhaps, Betraying The AUBREY. It is our job to aid her until such time as her quest is complete and any obstacles that get in the way of that being done must be dealt with in any way available to us. That you have granted us access to your mindscape allows The Council a much greater degree of Leeway, if you should decide, in the future, that you should Be one of the Obstacles. note that your Torsonoodles are Delightfully Squamous. Truly, yo-
SpoilerShow
Truly you are subject to nearly unanimous approval across all demographics and Test Groups. You will make a formidable ally for Our Dear Patron indeed

RAHASYA
Well, aren't you a charmer, muffled one~? Alas, I
like to keep my relationships to my native plane.
Surely you understand~

Aubrey makes a face of comical disgust.

AUBREY
... Please don't do that again. Ick.

(08-02-2017, 08:31 AM)wiltingMyosotis Wrote: »> hello rashya
> it is pleasing to meet you
> do you have any comments to say that you want delivered in a telegram of sorts
> i am required to ask this as it is protcol

RAHASYA
You mispronounced my name.

Aubrey perks up.

AUBREY
Right!? That 'Sunflower' called me 'Aubery' for ages.

(08-02-2017, 08:33 AM)Seyhial Wrote: »> I'm glad we didn't kill you, your mind is really cool

RAHASYA
You intended to what?

AUBREY
Oh, like you didn't!

RAHASYA
How else does one react to a trespasser of your calibre?

AUBREY
... I expected you to at least try denying it....

(08-02-2017, 08:34 AM)FlanDab Wrote: »Greetings, Rahasya. You just connected to #theCouncil at eagle-time.org.
We are the Council. We oversee Aubrey in her antics, faults, and general wellness. We can provide material objects such as the pink box you see and the token you're touching, and immaterial resources such as ideas, concerns, and cures to loneliness.

RAHASYA
Is flirting your way of attempting to cure my supposed 'loneliness'?
And... what is an 'eagle time'? Is that how you measure timespace where you are?

(08-02-2017, 09:26 AM)typeandkey Wrote: »>Welcome to the club, Rahasya. We have t-shirts.
>Don't panic, but none of us really has any idea of what we're doing. You'll be fine though. Probably-maybe.

(08-02-2017, 09:34 AM)NotABear Wrote: »"Hello, Denizen Rahasya. This Unit is representative of the TechMind. I would like to apologize for our combined shenanigans that led to the destruction of your abode. In the future, if possible, we can arrange to have a replacement home cubicle constructed."

RAHASYA
Apology accepted, 'This Unit'... once I receive the house.
I was very fond of that building. A t-shirt simply won't suffice.

(08-02-2017, 12:43 PM)Reyweld Wrote: »>Want an item later, Rahasya?

>Also, hello! This is Super (I am, more precisely), glad you could join us.

(08-02-2017, 02:36 PM)wiltingMyosotis Wrote: »> i believe we really shouldn't spawn more items unless we're really desperate so do not expect gifts rashya

> the rest of the WM association is still pleased to make your aquaintance

They raise a white eyebrow.

RAHASYA
Not terribly cohesive, are you, darlings...?
I'm starting to understand why the li--

AUBREY
Ahem.

RAHASYA
Why Aubrey is always mumbling to herself.
I imagine it must be difficult for so many guides to agree upon a course of action.

(08-02-2017, 02:45 PM)Dediles Wrote: »yes yes, hi greetings and whatnot. side-note: how do you deal without having fingers? I mean you can wrap those tentacles(?) around stuff I presume but what about more fine manipulation?

RAHASYA
...Your question is somewhat racially insensitive, but I'll forgive your faux pas this time.
I'm perfectly content with my anatomy, thank you. It's proven no obstacle.

(08-02-2017, 05:35 PM)a52 Wrote: »Miss Rahasya,

Greetings! I am Sir Erasmus Antioch, captain of the HMS Zephyr. I look forward to making your acquaintance. But before anything else, I must make sure -- it is acceptable to refer to you by "miss", correct? My deepest apologies if it is not; please notify me if you would prefer some other appellation.

I look forward to working with you.

RAHASYA
I look forward to working with you as well.
'Miss'... that's how your kind refer to females of the species, mm? It's quite unapplicable.

AUBREY
The good Captain here seems to like titles, honorifics and things.
How about, uh, 'Esteemed'? After all, you're kind of like nobility.

Rahasya smirks.

RAHASYA
I approve.

AUBREY
So, Council. If you're finished talking to Rahasya, I'm gonna take my badge back. Okay?
>Yes, you should take it back. Hopefully all this abnormal activity doesn't damage, alter, or mutate it in any way. *tempting fate*
One thing I should tell you, prospective client Rahasya.
Although I am happy to trade my wares in exchange for various tasks being completed, I much prefer to take payment in WILL.

Additionally, after a certain... Incident prior to Aubrey, I prefer to assess the presence, quantity, and quality of will rather than take my clients word for it.
The Repo Man cometh, heh.

Ahem. Lastly, unlike my... counterpart, I am required to fulfill my end of any bargain to the fullest. No hidden strings, no faulty gifts. My clients always receive exactly what they pay for, no more, no less.

But ah, I get ahead of myself.

I will see to procuring a suitable badge for you that we might discuss matters further. Or would a form other than a badge be preferable?

-M
Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
"Oh gosh, I'm already writing like a dozen reports all at the same time on the happenings. If this chance meeting somehow alters the badge in some way, not only will I have to start a new report on that, but I'll need to start another report for every happening currently happening to keep track of diverging systems of probability!"

"I need a drink. Like- A shot of mineral oil, floated on top of a pool of vegetable-based-fuel. . . Oh gosh, as long as I'm dreaming here, a pearl of slowly dissolving sodium to give it a kick."

". . . Instead, I'm going to go plug in a second coffee maker for myself and spin up a fork of myself to get all these reports done any time soon."
SpoilerShow
> You should get going, but before that, do you mind telling us what this orb Rahasya just absorbed was ?
...was I being racist? no no no. can't have been. but people always say they arn't racist when they are. I was just curious how other sapiant beings work. But I could have phrased it differently. I should have phrased it differently. or was it even a question that should have been asked?

I'm sorry