We chat about videogames and videogame accessories.

Poll: Videogames or videogame accesories?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
vidgajames
85.53%
65 85.53%
accesories
14.47%
11 14.47%
Total 76 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

We chat about videogames and videogame accessories.
RE: We chat about videogames and videogame accessories.
I would be bronze trash if I wasn't too much of a wuss to play comp, but I'd love to hear you talk about it
Its so worth it that i upgraded mine to origins edition about a month in lmao

The ranking system i think is a bit of a self fulfilling prophecy, also. You can't carry a team on your own unless you're absurdly under-ranked somehow, and i know that personally i play a lot better when i have a good team behind me? I'm a support main though so that... Probably has a lot to do with it lol

Anyway I started the season at low gold (2100ish) and floated around in gold for ages, then a few weeks after Sym was buffed when i was confident enough to play her i started ranking up? My aim was to hit platinum (2500) but i've managed to climb to 3005 in about a week and a half, which is completely absurd. I'm at diamond now and according to overbuff i'm in the top 500 Symmetra players in comp. I'm doing pretty well at Zenyatta (who is the other character i main; otherwise its occasionally mercy, zarya or dva) and it's gotten to the point where i'm getting the gold medal for healing as him a fair amount of the time. Which is a little concerning honestly :v

But yeah i'm also finding it interesting how different the tiers are in terms of how people approach the game and being in a team? Its also a lot different to quickplay because people usually try to take the game seriously and communicate/work together. Not always, but more often that qp which is a sniper based hellscape lmao
[Image: WEdy1pW.png] [Image: cyTsdj6.png]
[Image: 30058_799389.png]
the early access necrodancer DLC: It's The Good Shit
I don't know how many people still play The Binding of Isaac or its latest DLC, but if you're into that kind of thing I recently pushed my first thing to the Steam Workshop:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=850856703
Neat!
game of the year is BRONSON 2: ACTION ADVENTURE always, ALWAYS

anyways knytt stories is my favorite game and it's very underrated also it's free to play it
SpoilerShow
i beat the cool boss they added in the latest ffxiv patch

SpoilerShow

im the character with the horns, i tanked the fight and apparently my doing so led to much greater progress than when i wasnt!
Standing here, The way ahead's becoming clear
All across these new frontiers
In my hands I hold the ones I love
Walk forward through the cold dawn
Always to new horizons
I finally caved in and bought Overwatch. I can already tell that I will never be free from this game, not until the day I die it was definitely worth it. I'm doing the best so far as Zenyatta, which is great because the story behind him was my favorite.
I'd be interested to hear opinions on the event game mode that weren't angrily or giddily shouted at the end of a match
I really enjoy it but my main is a must pick for it so lol

It could be implemented better bit its pretty neat imo
You must be registered to view this content.
I FINALLY GOT PLANET ROBOBOT
ffxiv is on sale for real cheap on steam rn so if you want to hop on to yhte game that is my obsession before the expansion hits this june its a good time to do that and catch up
Always to new horizons
Night in the Woods is a good game
Night in the Woods is, in fact, a good game.
I really love it and also here, is my new ship (i'm halfway through so idk how things shake out yet)

[Image: tumblr_ols54rKX0v1ql1irgo1_500.png]
Hollow Knight is an extremely good game that just came out, it's a like 15 hour long (according to the developer) sidescrolling metroid-esque thing where you play as an adorable bug knight who is possibly also a ghost (I'm not sure?) in a gloomy world that implies that the person who made this game probably played dark souls at some point.
I think I'm about halfway through right now and there are several places all over the map which I could go to and feel like I would find something worth finding.
It has the sort of dark souls esque mechanic where if you die you lose all of your money and have to fight your ghost to get it back, although the checkpoints are little benches instead of bonfires. Your map also doesn't update with areas you have explored until you have time to have a nice sit down and let your character draw in where you've been, which is interesting I guess although I'm not sure how amazing of a mechanic that one actually is.
The checkpoints aren't so bad because every time you hit an enemy it fills up your "soul" gauge (it's basically mana) which you can channel for like two seconds to heal yourself, so if you play carefully it's not too difficult to avoid dying while exploring.
Also it has badges like in paper mario, which is a very good system. There's a bestiary that updates as you fight new enemies, which I always appreciate in a game.
Look at this art:
[Image: VwA2wQn.png]

I like it.
I just bought Night in the Woods last night so I'm excited to play it.

Hollow Knight is on my list too, tho
After about 30 hours, got 100% completion on Hollow Knight. Still can't recommend it enough.
Excited for the post-release content that's apparently coming eventually (kickstarter stretch goals that they couldn't finish in time).
the game is really good i can confirm this bc jac talked to me about it forever
Always to new horizons
oh yeah and

ffxiv let me cosplay as yuna and gave me a yuna minion so ive actually never been happier
Always to new horizons
Man, 100%ing FFX sure does take a long time
https://www.tumblr.com/blog/youngcultistgame

This is the blog for my game I'm making for real its happening
(03-08-2017, 11:11 PM)Mehgamehn Wrote: »Man, 100%ing FFX sure does take a long time

This is definitely going in my top five forumnular disappearance/revivals shortlist

Oh on topic I guess I cleared sproggiwood? The twin angelfish things are a massive pain in the butt???
Night in the Woods was very good. I relate to Gregg. And Mae. And sometimes Bea. Also Angus is good.

Anyway that's gonna be on my mind for a while but now I'm considering Hollow Knight. I hear it has lag issues? Though I doubt this'd be a problem on my PC
It had some weird thing with occasionally dropping frames at inopportune moments which occurred sporadically even on my fairly powerful PC, although reports are that a recent patch fixed many of these issues.