[Olympic Games]

[Olympic Games]
RE: [Olympic Games]: ASSIGNED GENEROSITY ENDS JUN 5th 7pm
(06-05-2018, 04:00 AM)Wheat Wrote: »don't know if we need a funeral director since we have a therapist.

prospector is basically a resource-oriented explorer, and they could be one who prospects for not only new stuff but also new people. also you probably have to be tough to be a prospector. so maybe sticking with that's good?
Yeah, I forgot about us already having a therapist, my bad. And I never really thought about a prospector like that, since my brain just stuck to the first definition which was a black and white picture of an old crochety man sitting next to stream trying to get rich off the gold that wasn't even there. So yeah. Prospector sounds good. I'm still all for a second job as rodeo clown or something
womp c(:
Hacker voice: I'm my message is in!
Sent in my message!
(06-05-2018, 04:45 AM)Wheat Wrote: »someone mentioned [quartermaster] before. looking at that I also saw [quickdraw]: This character ignores agility checks on their target when using ranged weapons. They will always get the first move, regardless of how fast their opponents are. which would be really useful to round out a low agility crewmate but still keep them offensively and defensively viable. i recommend this trait. how do people also feel about that, and also quartermaster/trail guide?
Yeah I'd be down for this. Also, before I forget to ask, do I send my 5 points over to you? Thought I'd double check for I did, since I didn't know if we'd all fill out parts of applications separately or something, or if we sent it over to you to do
womp c(:
I sent my list in
I threw points at someone
List sent!
The Pact Is Sealed
[Image: fNYPmPd.png][Image: uLF0DoV.png]
Hmm, all right you're right on the funeral director part. Perhaps making them a marksman would work if we're going with quickdraw, it might make them better at aiming.

Quickdraw seems like a good trait to have on this character, and quartermaster seems appropriate for a prospector.

I'm leaning towards the bouncer stats, since it's more specialized than the lawyer.
I think that we could go [Gunslinger] and [Rarely Misses] along with high Strength to try and make the character pretty strong. Either way I'm just donating my points to Wheat as I am really busy and won't have a chance to send in any sort of list today.
Im late as usual but PM has been sent!
I'm an O-6 fan and I'm not sorry about it, which of course means I declared so in the PM that I sent.
[Image: BMy2LW4.png]
PM sent (I pretty much sent over all my points to the Syndicate)
I sent em on over

Isn't the standard for red green and blue traits 3g 3b and 2r? I'm only bringing this up since I know we can't give them a crap ton of green traits, as much as we'd like to. I DID think about the same thing though Opheus,and while I think it'd be frickn awesome to have, I don't think we'll be able to have the space for it. Then again, I'm assuming all of this since in the rules it never outright said to have a certain amount of traits soo
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
On another note, I went over the red traits last night and I went ahead and made a list:

Wanderlust
Unforgiving
Gold-digger
Forceful
Repetitive
Argumental
Clingy
Daredevil
Defensive
Destructive
Fears X (maybe the after life? Not opposed to something else)
Hypohidrosis
Insensitive (a bit iffy on this one)
Intrusive

There is a couple I have my eye on, mostly just to see what Gime does with them which is wanderlust and repetitive. I put gold digger in the list because maybe it'd give them a reason to be going to Fortuna? Feel free to suggest anything else
womp c(:
Presumably the three greens and blues with the highest point totals will get chosen. Else there'd be no point in putting more than one point into them, would there?
(06-05-2018, 01:40 PM)potatocrisps(CW) Wrote: »There is a couple I have my eye on, which is wanderlust and repetitive.

Maybe you should narrow that list down to the two you want? It's a lot of potential red traits, and the more things we add to the syndicate ballot without increasing the total substantially dilutes our contributions.

EDIT: I seriously think we need to consider downsizing, at least for the sake of securing victories.
Consider
  • the top 2 reds, top 3 greens/blues are what will likely get in. We should prioritize 1 trait from each field, that way when we divide the total points we can get at least one victory in each of those, and save points for our other fields. A bird in the hand is worth more than two in the bush and all that.
  • Job/Stat won't matter if we don't win both, relatively. We could prioritize the job, and then as a group suggest to change the final stats later.
I sent in my list.
I sent in my list
(06-05-2018, 06:20 PM)LoverIan Wrote: »Maybe you should narrow that list down to the two you want? It's a lot of potential red traits, and the more things we add to the syndicate ballot without increasing the total substantially dilutes our contributions.

EDIT: I seriously think we need to consider downsizing, at least for the sake of securing victories.
Consider
  • the top 2 reds, top 3 greens/blues are what will likely get in. We should prioritize 1 trait from each field, that way when we divide the total points we can get at least one victory in each of those, and save points for our other fields. A bird in the hand is worth more than two in the bush and all that.
  • Job/Stat won't matter if we don't win both, relatively. We could prioritize the job, and then as a group suggest to change the final stats later.
Yeah I was thinking about downsizing the list, I was just putting it out there to see what people might be for. As for a priority red trait,
my vote's for [Unforgiving]. As for the second red trait (if we have enough points left over), I'd go for [Clingy]. I think it could be an interesting combo but not really overbearing. As for blue and green traits, the current ones we have in the goals I'm good with. As for the priority for green I'd go with [Quartermaster], since it's pretty useful. [False Death] is at the top of my list for blue traits, since that'd be interesting. If we have enough points, I'd go for a second blue trait, specifically [Loyal]. It and [Unforgiving] go together nicely in my opinion. As far as a job goes, I'm good with quartermaster, and if you'd guys like to, we could add prospector as a secondary job
womp c(:
Sent my list.
Quote:"I have sent my list" or something to that affect
Yo, my tally is IN
AND CLOSED. No more pms thank you! It'll likely take me a day or two to tally up all 40+pms!
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
BLUE TRAIT POINTS
SpoilerShow

RED TRAIT POINTS
SpoilerShow

GREEN TRAIT POINTS
SpoilerShow

NAME POINTS
SpoilerShow

STAT POINTS
SpoilerShow

JOB POINTS
SpoilerShow

LORE POINTS
SpoilerShow

THE WINNING LIST
SpoilerShow
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
big ups to the person who put 85 points into a name