+iny ©at people

+iny ©at people
RE: +iny ©at people
(01-16-2018, 03:45 PM)Loather Wrote: »
(01-12-2018, 07:01 AM)☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ Wrote: »teach all: love, diplomacy, rhetoric, peace, freedom, rainbows

nonjoke suggestion, we should divide these up between the cats and have them teach each other. this way they can learn all of these things without being overwhelmed

This is a good plan
(01-16-2018, 06:22 PM)Jacquerel Wrote: »
(01-12-2018, 07:01 AM)☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ Wrote: »teach all: love, diplomacy, rhetoric, peace, freedom, rainbows

nonjoke suggestion, we should divide these up between the cats and have them teach each other. this way they can learn all of these things without being overwhelmed

This is a good plan

i agree for once

also dumpling is good
I am game behind advocating peace.
peace is good if possible

i doubt it is at this point, but it's still worth a shot so long as it doesn't end up antagonizing wax too much

oh and the gameguide is good as well and should have been included from the beginning, wax
Chicken Soup Teach : How to kill Gods
(01-19-2018, 01:47 AM)PANKANK Wrote: »Chicken Soup Teach : How to kill Gods

no
>Teach Chicken Soup type: Muscle supplement secrets
i vote dumpling as well!
(01-19-2018, 09:17 AM)bigro Wrote: »
(01-19-2018, 04:02 AM)Gen Wrote: »>Teach Chicken Soup type: Muscle supplement secrets

HARD SECONDING

thirding
i like dumplings
Vivian Quest
Tale of a small lizard, crime, and weird biology!
(01-16-2018, 06:22 PM)Jacquerel Wrote: »

This is a good plan

Yup yup, thirdin'!
SpoilerShow
>let's team up with no one, forcing Wax to join us. With his pressence in the game, cats are going to die. There is no way around this for a weak god like us. I believe this will also give our cats the best chance at survival, as Wax is the eldest God in their pantheon and the one who literally made the game.

As much as I love the other gods and don't want to kill their cats, our existence is on the line. After the game, we can apologize to the relevant parties.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
If we would compromise our morals just to become a god then we don't deserve to be a god in the first place.
There's been enough backing telling me that pushing this won't derail what other people want that I am not willing to sacrifice other sapient creatures purely in the name of personal survival.
our existence is not on the line, frog crimes the character may die but it won't kill us, the people who are frog crimes. unless we all die in real life if we die in the game
We are not willing to kill for ourselves, but are we willing to kill for our creations? That should be the question we ask. There is nothing to stop Frog-Crimes from becoming an hero at the end.
(01-23-2018, 11:34 PM)Dark Lord Graham Wrote: »We are not willing to kill for ourselves, but are we willing to kill for our creations?

No. We are not willing to kill, and it's doubtful our creations are either.
I'm rowdy and ready for homicide myself
(01-24-2018, 03:03 AM)Gen Wrote: »I'm rowdy and ready for homicide myself

^
SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow

(01-24-2018, 03:03 AM)Gen Wrote: »I'm rowdy and ready for homicide myself
Not my first choice.
But if it comes down to this, I'm all in.
Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
I have a message to Wax. I'm not advocating that we should talk to Wax right now, but if in the next update we happen to be talking to Wax, i'd like to say this:

This game has a lot of depth and complexity, and we're new to it. Its regular that someone new to a game would explore the boundaries and try out lots of things, even those that arent allowed. Somebody playing soccer for their first time would probably try to pick the ball up. I'm not saying we shouldn't have suffered consequences. I'm just saying, our actions though impulsive were understandable, and now that we know we won't try it again.
(01-24-2018, 06:25 AM)Ten11 Wrote: »I have a message to Wax. I'm not advocating that we should talk to Wax right now, but if in the next update we happen to be talking to Wax, i'd like to say this:

This game has a lot of depth and complexity, and we're new to it. Its regular that someone new to a game would explore the boundaries and try out lots of things, even those that arent allowed. Somebody playing soccer for their first time would probably try to pick the ball up. I'm not saying we shouldn't have suffered consequences. I'm just saying, our actions though impulsive were understandable, and now that we know we won't try it again.

That's a really good way to put it, if we end up talking to Wax again. It explains our actions without making excuses or antagonizing them.
I don't think we're going to persuade Wax to like us more through rhetoric, especially as it's quite likely that what we do next will continue to upset him.
I also don't think he'll find this path of reasoning particularly persuasive, given that presumably we are not the first new player to play this game and presumably this does not happen in every game with a new player. I got the impression that auto balance is rarely invoked, and also that pretty much nobody had ever tried creating a completely useless magical knife that propagated to the personal space of every player.

I'm also not 100% convinced we aren't going to do it again, but he doesn't need to know that. I'm totally fine with lying to Wax.

But all that said I guess it still probably doesn't hurt to try.
Once we talk to him, which as you said shouldn't be yet.
(01-23-2018, 11:34 PM)Dark Lord Graham Wrote: »We are [...] willing to kill [...] ourselves, but are we willing to kill [...] our creations?
(01-23-2018, 08:41 PM)☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ Wrote: »our existence is not on the line, frog crimes the character may die but it won't kill us, the people who are frog crimes. unless we all die in real life if we die in the game
'We' are all Frog-Crimes.
[Image: jt0Cf7522wX9Gp-rLZuSVuS9drxEdxC7ZldowSZy...640-h80-no]
(01-25-2018, 08:55 AM)CSJ Wrote: »
(01-23-2018, 08:41 PM)☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ Wrote: »our existence is not on the line, frog crimes the character may die but it won't kill us, the people who are frog crimes. unless we all die in real life if we die in the game
'We' are all Frog-Crimes.
That is a bizarre video. It was humourous though.

But that doesn't change that we are Frog-Crimes. Frog-Crimes is our avatar and our representative. What he does in game is representative of our acts and behaviours. Whatever happens to him also applies to us, figuratively. It leaves a sour taste in the mouth when a story ends without lf tying the plotline cleanly or have vegetables half-cooked. Everyone wants a happy ending, a satisfying one.
[Image: DGBpqSL.png]