+iny ©at people

+iny ©at people
RE: +iny ©at people
create god-killing knife but for real this time
I am all for empowering the TCPs, but we must be wary not to draw further attention from Wax. Things are a mess as they are, and a few players are yet unknown. We do not need further unpredictable elements thrown in. Not if we want to ensure that our TCPs have a future. Even if that future is without us.
>Teach all: Fuck

Also I veto Dark lord Graham's veto.
(09-07-2017, 06:36 PM)Loather Wrote: »create god-killing knife but for real this time

yes, because the sudden, suicide-suggesting appearance of a superweapon is definitely not going to cause any problems for our already tired and confused tcps. veto.

i do support the letter though.
I don't think there is much to do but really let it play out.

Fernando is still in adventure mode so our actions are limited and the TCP limit will remain stagnant until some sort of resolution to this can be reached (either Fernando returning to the planet or whatever short term consequences the TCP count will get if a TCP goes rogue).

If we haven't already, we should try to get some info from Grind about what would happen to the game if we start to have Rogue TCP's. Aside from the implication of the long term disadvantages, we don't know if it would be a good thing or a bad thing for a TCP to go rogue aside from them being outside of our command.
Karies - a forum adventure (Hiatus)
>Give it to us straight grind, how big of a goober are we?
create 2 god-killing knifes
(09-08-2017, 05:47 AM)Loather Wrote: »create 2 god-killing knifes

Is this some kind of tantrum you're having?
Maybe the ice gnome could still be helped if brought to our planet? Like, what if it's dying but not dead yet? Besides it's kinda cute, you wouldn't let a cute critter like it die would you?
Vivian Quest
Tale of a small lizard, crime, and weird biology!
[Image: vDFkRVe.jpg]
(09-08-2017, 05:47 AM)Loather Wrote: »create 2 god-killing knifes

after learnign that i am frog crime i have decided it is best to veto this idea
(09-08-2017, 06:08 AM)tronn Wrote: »Maybe the ice gnome could still be helped if brought to our planet? Like, what if it's dying but not dead yet? Besides it's kinda cute, you wouldn't let a cute critter like it die would you?

I find this to be an interesting idea. SECOND!
[Image: DGBpqSL.png]
I'd be all for trying to save the Ice Gnome, but it was made for one purpose and one purpose only. I don't think it is viable and will only get our charges hurt.
(09-08-2017, 11:40 AM)gloomyMoron Wrote: »I'd be all for trying to save the Ice Gnome, but it was made for one purpose and one purpose only. I don't think it is viable and will only get our charges hurt.

Something that only has one purpose does not mean we cannot find or give it another. LET'S DO THIS FOR SCIENCE! And it's may also be good for Fernie's conSCIENCE.
(09-08-2017, 06:08 AM)tronn Wrote: »Maybe the ice gnome could still be helped if brought to our planet? Like, what if it's dying but not dead yet? Besides it's kinda cute, you wouldn't let a cute critter like it die would you?

This is a bad idea, there is no way that the second it recovers it won't tear into Windy and/or Fennel. Also that is assuming that it isn't already dead. If it is dead we would end up having Fernando drag a corpse all the way back just to leave it's dead body slumped in our front yard for Windy and Fennel to get traumatized over. Please do not attempt this.
SpoilerShow
(09-08-2017, 02:50 PM)BananaPanda Wrote: »This is a bad idea, there is no way that the second it recovers it won't tear into Windy and/or Fennel. Also that is assuming that it isn't already dead. If it is dead we would end up having Fernando drag a corpse all the way back just to leave it's dead body slumped in our front yard for Windy and Fennel to get traumatized over. Please do not attempt this.

I'm hoping we can tame it and keep it, because I really like the design. Besides it's gonna be weak while it recovers and we can always create an Ice Gnome-proof enclosure on our planet where it's safe to hold it.

Besides besides saving it will make the whole experience less traumatic to Fernando to boot.
Vivian Quest
Tale of a small lizard, crime, and weird biology!

While I doubt it could survive a shot to the head...

Throwing support at this anyways.

If Fern brings it back, we can make a containment area for it, in the event that it can still be saved.

If not, we can say that we tried.
And it means Fern comes back. Even if only briefly.
tell fern about death and bring back the gnome

>create: letter killin knife, turns out it's just a letter opener.
(09-08-2017, 08:34 PM)Loather Wrote: »tell fern about death and bring back the gnome

(this is a vote in favor of both btw)
Dismantle the fascist regime of frog laws!
I kinda thought that the ice gnome might be useful in some ways. Meat, bones, and fur. I kinda want us to study it. I mean, knowledge is power, know the enemy, and be prepared.
We have to realize something, these Tiny Cat People are almost identical to our human babies or children. They obviously don't physically grow, learn as slowly, or require nearly as much attention. But we're still dealing with creatures that we are charged with caring for. We are Windy's, Fernando's, and Fennel's parents. We need to teach them and care for them. Carefully think before each decision and make sure they don't feel like we are overbearing.

I think we should teach Fern about morality, she needs to understand what she just did. But we also need to teach her about self-defense and self-preservation. She needs to understand that she needed to do what she just did, to protect herself from the ice gnome.

I vote to do this:

Teach Fern: Morality
Teach: Self-Preservation
Teach: Self-Defense

Once we've coaxed her back home of course.
While that is a good idea, but we are in the middle of adventure mode. We can't use our godly powers on the fly. Maybe we should have Fernie to go home. Windy and Fennel are there and may help comfort them. Let's hope Fernie doesn't end up with PTSD or a fear of anything vaguely ice-gnomish.
(09-08-2017, 09:34 PM)Wheat Wrote: »don't tell fern to drag a corpse back home, that will only make things more traumatic. have any of you dealt with large dead animals like roadkill? especially roadkill that's bigger than you? it's hard to drag around, it smells like death and blood, and the blood gets everywhere. please don't tell fernando to get covered in blood.

there's also the chance that it's not quite dead yet and snaps at fern.

after telling fern that it's very likely dead, ask them what they want to be done with it: leave it there, bury it, ask us to send the deliverymobile to pick it up so we can hold a solemn funeral, or anything else

edit
(09-08-2017, 08:34 PM)Loather Wrote: »tell fern about death and bring back the gnome

"hey so there's this thing called death and it's permanent. unless we decide to do B LACK MAGIC NECROMANCY"

please we need to stop proactively "helping" fernando with all of our great big impulsive ideas that force the issue because it only makes things worse. give them time to react and breathe instead of constantly overwhelming them with more and more.

i mean i dont disagree with any of this but if this trains so determined to wreck we might as well go all the way