Things, and no context.

Things, and no context.
RE: Things, and no context.
(07-10-2016, 06:32 AM)Kíeros Wrote: »An Antiquated Film Reel Spooled With A Tatterdemalion Tape Which Firstly Shows A Thirty Second Snippet Of A Balding Man Eating Soup In A Pea Green Kitchen Whilst Chortling About The Terrible Weather Outside Then Cuts Abruptly To Footage Of A Forest Mottled With Crepuscular Light In Absolute Tranquility Until The Camera Pinwheels To The Ground And A Heavy Panting Passes Pursued By An Off-Key Oboe Refrain Before The Film Shifts To A Spliced Tape Concerning The Formation Of Nebulae Complete With Dodgy 80s CGI Up To A Point Just Before Its Exciting Conclusion Where The Tape Appears To Become Stuck And The Word "Beautiful" Is Repeated Over And Over Again In Increasingly Distorted Tones As The Image Gradually Fades Back To The Man Eating Soup Except Now He Wears A Rabbit's Head And Speaks Only In Russian Whilst Making Strange Terpsichorean Motions With His Hands Until He Freezes And Collapses In His Chair Leaving The Film In Eerie Silence As It Pans Round To The Back Wall Of The Kitchen To Reveal A Window Looking Out Over The Forest Now Resplendent In The Light Of A Heliotrope Sun

I love ClickHole!
I wonder if anyone is going to ever pm me, raving mad about the fact that I've named all their children Lamborghini.
Quote:Basic Attack: Slaps twice.
Side Tilt: Makes a sign of the cross to the left or right, grounding the opponent.
Up Tilt: Raises arms straight up and looks upwards; has two separate but simultaneous hits.
Down Tilt: A crouching shin kick.
Dash Attack: Thrusts bible in outstretched arms. Sweet spot at end of move.
Side Smash: Swings the bible to the left or right.
Up Smash: Thrusts out arms, making a cross that sends opponents flying upwards with its huge hitbox. The center of the cross has a sweet spot, which provides additional damage and knockback.
Down Smash: Prostrates to the left or right, with 2 hits: first falling to his knees, then bringing down his arms. The first hit will knock opponents with low percent into the second hit.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
girlfremp
[Image: CnK9DZNWcAE3Qws.jpg]
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
[chorus]
im not a skeleton
im not a skeleton
im made of flesh
im made of bones
im made human skin
SpoilerShow
[Image: YlmzYyW.png]
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
Can't help but think sexy posing octopus boy will surely boost my chances of passing rule 4.
"Not fhood, hot fhood, slot fhood, and top fhood. All your essential fhood groups!"
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id1136218081
Code:
8""""8                                                    
8    " e   e eeee eeeee eeeee   e   e  e e   e eeeee eeeee
8e     8   8 8    8   " 8   "   8   8  8 8   8 8   8   8  
88  ee 8e  8 8eee 8eeee 8eeee   8e  8  8 8eee8 8eee8   8e  
88   8 88  8 88      88    88   88  8  8 88  8 88  8   88  
88eee8 88ee8 88ee 8ee88 8ee88   88ee8ee8 88  8 88  8   88
Sig:
SpoilerShow
https://vt.tumblr.com/tumblr_noj953YPBs1rzxycz_480.mp4
[Image: tumblr_o8l808YW7k1qjnhqgo1_540.jpg]
Sig:
SpoilerShow
[Image: tumblr_inline_oah4uakFbS1qm1iv3_540.png]
Sig:
SpoilerShow
[Image: tumblr_inline_mrdz72Akmo1qz4rgp.gif]
Sig:
SpoilerShow
https://crouton.net/
My luck is like a black cat broke a mirror by spilling salt under a ladder on Friday the 13th.
[Image: v7nVRCE.png]
somewhat nsfw:
SpoilerShow
[Image: ydkvQaE.png]
https://i.imgur.com/cvfTgsY.mp4
me Wrote:I'm learning so much autopsying these animals I'm kicking to death. For instance, the cause of death is me kicking them to death.

still me Wrote:Oh no I botched an autopsy and now I don't know how the wolf I kicked to death died.

guess who yep it me Wrote:I "accidentally" put in the wrong coordinates, and said it was 420. Hey, at least I'll go out in a just blaze of glory.

wow wonder who said this Wrote:You know, 'let me ask about your mother' really does a lot of damage.

not me but about the same game Wrote:SPIDER PSYCHOANALYSIS!
(07-27-2016, 01:01 AM)SeaWyrm Wrote: »https://i.imgur.com/cvfTgsY.mp4

wow. didn't even know they could swim
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
SpoilerShow