HawkRoost: The Adoptable Petsite

Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
HawkRoost: The Adoptable Petsite
RE: HawkRoost: The Adoptable Petsite
In that case, can I please have one that I can plop into the Post Making Contest every time I need to make a low-effort shitpost? My only requests are that it be predominantly purple and very, very weird - other than that, I'm up for whatever.
I need a cyber-egg that will look cool while I'm lightcycling and bladerunning, if I can get that. tyvm
[Image: egg008.png?raw=1]
Here you go Sruixan. This is a pile of purple caviar. You may be tempted to eat it but don't. These are your babies now. Or do eat it. I cannot tell you what to do with your babies. I made sure to pick out the perfect babies for shit posting. They will make your posts 3% worse/better?.

Code:
[url=https://eagle-time.org/showthread.php?tid=1671][img]https://www.dropbox.com/s/x99mkkdyd9yzhtn/egg008.png?raw=1[/img][/url]
[Image: egg009.png?raw=1]
I'm so sorry Robust Laser, your baby is so powerful it literally indents webpages. This isn't because I forgot that using the glow effect on a small area is a horrible thing, your baby is just that strong. If you're worried your baby will cause the end of life as we know it you can return it for a rebate for up to 1 and 2 quarter babies.

Code:
[url=https://eagle-time.org/showthread.php?tid=1671][img]https://www.dropbox.com/s/vv5nrc21is090vz/egg009.png?raw=1[/img][/url]
(06-02-2016, 07:30 AM)Gimeurcookie Wrote: »
I don't know how to make horrible Jpegs with Photoshop...
From what I remember of how Andrew Hussie explained it, you save the img as a JPG, but you slam the quality slider down reeeeeeeeeal low,
and then print screen the preview, cancel the saving, paste the preview in the image thing, and repeat until it's SBaHJ levels of bad, or the compression thing can't make it worse.

[Image: VhLeORo.png]
Example, (albeit, it was only JPEG'd once in GiMP, after that had no effect.)
[Image: egg008.png?raw=1] [Image: egg008.png?raw=1] [Image: egg008.png?raw=1] [Image: egg008.png?raw=1] [Image: egg008.png?raw=1] [Image: egg008.png?raw=1] [Image: egg008.png?raw=1] [Image: egg008.png?raw=1]
my babies
Sig:
SpoilerShow
The babies are hatching

If your baby didn't hatch today it'll hatch tomorrow.

[Image: hatch002.png?raw=1]
Keiros's rare frog baby is all pulled out now! Thankfully the baby is still alive but now the poor baby is all elongated. I wonder if that makes this frog more rare?

[Image: hatch003.png?raw=1]
Someone took the chicken egg in to the you are tricked topic! Now we're the ones who are tricked as it turns out the fox came before the chicken and the egg, it's just science.

[Image: hatch001.png?raw=1]
Danggit Gime this is just an Aftik what the heck?

[Image: hatch004.png?raw=1]
This baby has seen the end of all things. As the universe itself ended the blast pulled its wing in to a permanent salute, honoring all of those lost that day. The baby has come to current times to enjoy the rest of its life not being dead. The baby does not speak, and yet you understand everything.

[Image: hatch006.png?raw=1]
This rare frog is now brighter and cooler than all of its other rare frog friend. It knows it is the better frog and proceeds to tell all the other frogs everyday this. Sadly when this baby opens its mouth all that comes out is the latest shitpost.

[Image: hatch007.png?raw=1]
This is a slime hawk! Slime hawk babies are super friendly and are always around to help you when you have a cold. Though slime hawks also cause colds so.....

[Image: hatch005.png?raw=1]
The baby is screaming
stop it

(06-03-2016, 02:55 AM)Gimeurcookie Wrote: »[Image: hatch005.png?raw=1]
The baby is screaming
stop it

make me Lobster With A Gun
what good babies

all 8.5 of them
This thread deserves to advance to a higher form of thread. An Important thread, if you will.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
i will train my baby to shitpost
(06-03-2016, 03:07 AM)Loather Wrote: »i will train my baby to shitpost

you may be thinking, there are three beautiful babies

b ut you see, they are a collective. together, they can overcome anything
I found this in the middle of an abandoned field. I don't know how you abandon fields but let me just say that I know one when I see one - that field was definitely abandoned.

It looked enough like an egg, so I decided to put it here.

[Image: egg.png]

(Is this an egg? It appears in different places when I don't look and I think it is talking to me. I am scared.)
I put my baby egg twice, because I fiGured it could do that with such power
Beautiful. Meanwhile I'm just here stealing every baby. (It may not look like every baby but rest assured what isn't here is in my sig on Omegaupdate. Minus the slime chicken. So I have Elongated Frog, Apocalypse Birb, and Fusion Is Just a Cheap Tactic to Make Weak Babies Stronger over there.)

Surely this will bite me in the butt somehow, leaving these eggs alone with a fox and an Aftik. Or leaving the fox and Aftik and other egg alone with an egg so radioactive it makes a dent in reality.
can I please request a cabbage egg and a boat egg so nP can have all kinds of fun baby-hauling shenanigans in their sig
egg <3
i love them
[Image: egg005.png?raw=1][Image: egg005.png?raw=1]
(06-03-2016, 03:19 AM)Kaynato Wrote: »I found this in the middle of an abandoned field. I don't know how you abandon fields but let me just say that I know one when I see one - that field was definitely abandoned.

[Image: newegg.png?raw=1]

This is daddy. He is our number 1 Mommy here at HawkRoost and will watch over any eggs you find. I'm not sure this is an egg but don't worry, daddy is a prime egg tester. He will sit on this egg and in a day we will know if it is an egg or if it is a not egg.

(06-03-2016, 03:07 AM)Loather Wrote: »i will train my baby to shitpost

Screaming is half the battle in shit posting so I think your babies will be pro shit posters by the time they grow up.

All hatched babies will grow up on Jun 5

(06-03-2016, 03:33 AM)Schazer Wrote: »can I please request a cabbage egg and a boat egg so nP can have all kinds of fun baby-hauling shenanigans in their sig

I shall haul in more eggs from the egg factory tomorrow so people can have even more babies.
Now I have two very important babies. I will adore them tenderly.
[Image: BMy2LW4.png]
Is there any chance we can request an expedition for rare eggs?
I've heard that there lurk fantastic beasts in the depths of the MSPAF ruins, and wanted to make an inquiriy about them.

Additionally I have succeeded in my attempt to clone Joaje's child. It now has a twin living inside of my signature. It may or may not be able to grow up.
ONLY TIME TELL WILLIAM
Babies cannot be sent outside in to the wild. They could die and that would be very not fun.

Adults can be sent in to the wild for loot and supplies but they could also die if you do that but at least they have a chance of coming back unlike babies.
these are cool! great job, gimeurcookie
rip fortuna, long live eg simulator

my baby frog's name is jim.
i love... my slime hawk... what a cutie... updating my sig image asap
hahaha i wasted my time on all of you for 8 years.
oh wait i don't even need to update it myself!!!! wow!!!! Technology
hahaha i wasted my time on all of you for 8 years.