All Night Laundry - In which you just have to press down hard - 2019 12 19

All Night Laundry - In which you just have to press down hard - 2019 12 19
RE: All Night Laundry - In which Emmie has a think - 2016-05-21
Seems like, if anyone, it's Kendra that's the companion, not Amy Amiy shit Amie.
(french!)
Yep, he's absolutely right. If this is Amie's scenario, then the Companion is the character viewers are meant to identify with.

She will be fine, as long as this isn't the end of the season.

Uh ... it's not, is it? How can we determine that? By intentionally leaving something unresolved so the story has to continue?
The Ballad of Adler Young: Silly furry elf adventure. Read the RECAP: https://adleryoung.tumblr.com
Steampup: Surreal dog-headed Victorian adventure.  Winterbough Saga Wiki:  Everything we know about Faerie, its history & inhabitants.
See an edited recap of Zandar's Saga, and new pages at my Patreon.  Peruse original music at Bandcamp.
*Adorable plum-munching Mavis avatar by the incomparable Tronn.
UPDATE - 1099 - In which there is work to be done
RE: All Night Laundry - In which there is work to be done - 2016-05-22
UPDATE - 1100 - In which Amie has a fire extinguisher
RE: All Night Laundry - In which Amie has a fire extinguisher - 2016-05-23
I finally caught up! Go me! +1 reader
I'm a sucker for time travel stories and also the colour green, and lookie here you seem to have plenty of both of those things. Plus I really like your art, you're very good at changing styles

>Realize arguing about potential weaponry isn't going to get you anywhere. Try listening for any less than natural sounding noises
see if the fire extinguisher can fire any extinguishing foam.. that might come in useful.. maybe.. I don't see how but you never know. Maybe there will be fires!
Hi there! I'd really appreciate it if you took some time to read my adventure Madeline Beaufort and the Moon Thief! Thanks!
[Image: 8zbr3I4.png]
Dope ass dragon created by the incomparable Earthexe
(05-24-2016, 08:29 AM)Colby Wrote: »see if the fire extinguisher can fire any extinguishing foam.. that might come in useful.. maybe.. I don't see how but you never know. Maybe there will be fires!

Or we could try burying the naughts in it. We know they can absorb stuff but how fast?
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
That extinguisher foam is extremely cold when it comes out of the tank.

Might be useful, might not.
The Ballad of Adler Young: Silly furry elf adventure. Read the RECAP: https://adleryoung.tumblr.com
Steampup: Surreal dog-headed Victorian adventure.  Winterbough Saga Wiki:  Everything we know about Faerie, its history & inhabitants.
See an edited recap of Zandar's Saga, and new pages at my Patreon.  Peruse original music at Bandcamp.
UPDATE - 1101 - In which Amie stops to listen
RE: All Night Laundry - In which Amie stops to listen - 2016-05-24
If only you spoke Naught, then you would know what they're saying.
RE: All Night Laundry - In which Amie stops to listen - 2016-05-24
UPDATE - 1102 - In which they're not moving
RE: All Night Laundry - In which they're not moving - 2016-05-25
Sneak up on them VERY QUIETLY to see what they're up to
Are they waiting for you? In that case IT'S A TRAP!

Or maybe they're doing something. Something Monstrous.

Or maybe they're just stuck in a door or something. Naughts are SO stupid!
UPDATE - 1103 - In which Amie opens the door
RE: All Night Laundry - In which Amie opens the door - 2016-05-26
AAAAGH!

Perfect time to switch over & check on Bina and Kendra's group.
Somebody should also warn the cops to be careful.... if this WERE a Doctor Who episode, they'd be what we call 'expendable side characters'.
UPDATE - 1104 - In which Bina complains
RE: All Night Laundry - In which Bina complains - 2016-05-27
What's keeping them? Shenanigans, that's what.
RE: All Night Laundry - In which Bina complains - 2016-05-27
UPDATE - 1105 - In which Bina is happy to have socks
RE: All Night Laundry - In which Bina is happy to have socks - 2016-05-28
I forget, do cracks worsen the closer you are to them, or do they expand and spread out over time?

>What did you do? er...are you going to do?

Xam Wrote:It just feels wrong like it's perverting the very purpose of a hospital from a place to cure illnesses into one where patients get worse.

Emmie would know that patients do a very fine job of getting worse at a hospital, all without the help of monster botfly or with the intervention of talented doctors. Especially as a surgeon (is that his specialty?) he has seen a lot of people die on his watch - and probably carries a cold rationality towards that fact. That might serve him well in a situation like this. Though it would probably piss Kendra off.
Maybe tell Emmie what to expect?
UPDATE - 1106 - In which we discuss a well
RE: All Night Laundry - In which we discuss a well - 2016-05-29
It is probably not normal for the hospital generators to be green.
This bodes ill.
RE: All Night Laundry - In which we discuss a well - 2016-05-29
UPDATE - 1107 - In which Bina does NOT do stuff...
RE: All Night Laundry - In which Bina does NOT do stuff... - 2016-05-30
Over the past few days, I have read all of All Night Laundry, except maybe for reading some of the retcons wrong because I wasn't at all sure what was going on there. It is really good! Easily one of the best forum adventures I have read.

Congratulations of three years, that's a huge accomplishment!