ARE YOU A WIZARD!?¿¡

Poll: THE QUESTION IS THE THREAD NAME YOU GOBLIN WEENIE!
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
44.44%
8 44.44%
No
5.56%
1 5.56%
Bugfuck to you and a pox on your family you insufferable zilch
50.00%
9 50.00%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
ARE YOU A WIZARD!?¿¡
ARE YOU A WIZARD!?¿¡
GARWAMBAGAAAA! BORAKULAAAAAA! SCHAMRAKH MAKRAGG! AGRUDOYOLOUTH! ORBALOGALOGON! ARBASHASKLAGON! GETHYREOKEX! JEBEREBIYAYALH! THAMATAFAGALOUCH! NARVAST! HAMZH-AAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
RE: ARE YOU A WIZARD!?¿¡
Avada Kadabra.
Avocado, bruh
You snart! That is a racist slur in my mothers language! You dare defile her good NAME!? ORGULLAMANOOK FAGRU MAJHUK! SHANABRATH ATRI-VYAM SULLEYEMU NEMU ELROD RODITH YUGU KUR! Now whenever you enjoy your favourite food, it will taste like the food you don't like! FOR 7 WHOLE WEEKS! WAHAHAHAHAHA!
(04-26-2016, 07:07 AM)Schazer Wrote: »Avocado, bruh
Ahhh a fellow intermediate scholar of the purple leg path. Of course you would understand this old proverb "An avocado a day keeps the demons at bay".
Thank you for helping me out with my diet, friend. Avocados to you too.
Sierra Nevada.
Ol Hif Lufx Djif Hir Rie Jikrfk Nobody will ever figure out my white magic spell of pure good. This is some powerful magic I am casting here folks! I AM BUT ONLY A MEDIUM WIZARD THOUGH I HAVE SUCH A LONG ROAD AHEAD OF ME! DARN IT!
Gi Jikrfk Lrb Nrw Nsf Giyt Upi And this is a supplemental spell to aid you all in your trials!
I don't know very many official spells, but I'm working on developing a few of my own:

Esaelp Etavitca Emag Retupmoc!!

*fizzle*

I'm still working out the details.
Sig:
Show Content
Tortellini was the demon who murdered my maternal grandmothers side of the family. You dare utter his name here!? He will eat your soul.
METEO!
*boom BOOM pksshhh booom POW bwaaaah pkoow*
Zzzzz. Zzz. Zzzzzzzzzzzxyzzyzzzzzzz.
That's not even a spell. Young man, if you will not follow the class rules I will be forced to kick you out of this class! This is only a supplementary class, why would you choose it and then sleep during it? You could have simply not taken it and slept in the library.
the library doesn't have magical marshmallow chairs like this one does
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
Don't defend his negligent and irresponsible behaviour! You're just a toast familiar! How can you even talk!?
I demand equal rights for toast familiars! This institutionalized discrimination has gone on long enough.
Sig:
Show Content
toast familiars are a keystone species in wizard society. We are as treasured as cats in ancient egypt.
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
No. Toast familiars are illegal in the first place. Why would you give sentience to a tool that was intended to toast bread? It has no other purpose and it is now forced to endure the suffering of a unsolicited life. It is only through mercy that I allow this one to live, since it desires so to the contrary of its siblings. In any other situation the toaster would be dead and I would be in jail in the 66th layer of the Besdgyian Abyss of the Andromeda Galaxy. You have no idea how horrible the devils treat the prisoners there. NO IDEA!

It seems amongst our ranks are 4 wizards, who represent the 4 elements. The building blocks upon which our cosmology is derived from, simple starting points which elongate and twist across every point in time and space of the 10th dimension. Opposing us are the 8 Kruhkum the frog men, so it seems. They are the vile, chaotic messengers of the Ogdoad the 8 Chaos Gods of Egypt. Here to subvert the illusionary order of the universe and return everything to a colourless void, lacking in joy or substance.
CURSES! A 9th Kruhkum has appeared! THIS IS A VILE OMEN! EVERYONE RUN! EVACUATE THE SCHOOL IMMEDIATELY! KILL THE KING AND FREE THE DRAGONS!
I zap him with my wand of wands of cold.
Sig:
Show Content
Wands aren't gonna do jacksquat! Get your staff out! It has more power! Quick!
Day: 100981 Log: ???????
The Kruhkum are still tenacious in the genocide of Earthbound wizards. I write this in the hopes that my magical siblings from beyond the stars can end the Kruhkum menace and stop the worship of the chaos gods once and for all.
Wow, bagged farts? Thanks, these are great for potions!

...Wait. YOU DIDN'T PUT THESE IN BIO-DEGRADABLE BAGS. THESE ARE USELESS!

CURSE YOU INSULTRON, CURSE YOOOOUUUU!!!!
We are being slowly but surely genocided by a race of eldtrich toad people who serve 8 chaos frog gods from an ancient Egyptian religion. And you're concerned about bagged farts? Shame on you. I lost 3 of my limbs, virginity, my playstation 2, my collection of red socks, my dignity, my cook books on how to cook chooks for mooks, my friends, my car, my ex-wife, my alimony tax papers, my dignity, my step-son and my toothbrush and you care about gas in a bag? *Sigh* If I could kill myslef I would do it in a heartbeat but since I have no heart to call my own anymore, I can't... WHAHAHAHA LICH JOKE!!!!