[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)

[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)
RE: [Fortuna]: 4/20 *Doesn't make a joke about fire*
(04-22-2016, 02:32 PM)tronn Wrote: »>O o o o: turn out to be just Eris with a monocle and fake mustache.

Ah, could I get a customary robot too, please..?
SpoilerShow
EDiT: of course, with a busted trackpad, I can't draw too well. My finger is on fire right now, the stupid trackpad can barely register clicks, let alone dragging to create a masterpiece.
Look at this beautiful lamp egg:

[Image: B2skh0Y.png]

Some fear for what it will hatch into. But not me. I'm not silly!
(04-22-2016, 02:32 PM)tronn Wrote: »>O o o o: turn out to be just Eris with a monocle and fake mustache.

Ah, could I get a customary robot too, please..?

Ahaha, deff seconding this! ^^

but Eris is presumably still locked-up... hmm.
What about Discordia then. Her Roman counterpart :o
SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
I may just be trying to jam a square peg into a round hole, but this "Divided" god with all it's tentacles sounds like it might be pretty relevant.
(04-23-2016, 01:12 AM)Futurdreamz Wrote: »I may just be trying to jam a square peg into a round hole, but this "Divided" god with all it's tentacles sounds like it might be pretty relevant.

It's the second most powerful entity in the universe next to the Neo. I'm willing to bet it'll play a major role in facing Apollo G/The Sun God.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
Haha these are awesome, thank you everyone! But I had no idea that my butt looked so big...
SpoilerShow
Thank you, Wheat, for teaching me the ways of the spoiler
Aww, tiny aftiks are the best!

Also, I drew you something:
SpoilerShow
(04-24-2016, 07:58 PM)tronn Wrote: »Aww, tiny aftiks are the best!

Also, I drew you something:
SpoilerShow

What about me?
> Marble: Fortuna crew, old grand opening broadcast, a red ship-destroying "giraffe", your indestructible ship gets abducted, need a ride to Dali to ask for it back, plan is to talk to O o o o for help asking the owners of the nearby ship for help.
> Marple: Realize something.
>> Ask Sherlock about the other ship, and the monster guarding it. It's kinda improbable, but the alternative is more so.
(04-25-2016, 06:35 AM)Wheat Wrote: »Also Marble encountered the giraffe thing already and probably doesn't want to deal with that again

Ay uh.... We need the Mercury ship to see the Helper, right? We really need to get it back(?)
Sorry I'm late with the robot tronn! Everyone seemed to have the v1 taken care of, so I got you a v11 instead!

SpoilerShow
Aw, that is super cool action jaw with kung fu grip, thank you!

SpoilerShow
Perhaps we should move all these robot drawings to the Fortuna new poster thread?
It seems like a more appropriate place, instead of clogging up the main update thread.
(04-26-2016, 05:17 PM)a52 Wrote: »Perhaps we should move all these robot drawings to the Fortuna new poster thread?
It seems like a more appropriate place, instead of clogging up the main update thread.

Sounds like a plan
are gonna do the patreon stream this week?
(04-22-2016, 01:11 AM)awkwardcarapace Wrote: »> Marble: Tell Rivet what went down.
Quote:> Marble: Explain that one of their small jobs led them here.
(04-20-2016, 09:33 PM)Heyoceama Wrote: »> Marble: We landed here thinking it was an art festival and then ended up getting stuck when some THING took our ship.

[Image: 2AiYWWc.gif]

[Image: jJeTaw5.gif]

[Image: zxNOrg9.gif]

[Image: y62NNwk.gif]

(04-21-2016, 12:48 AM)Wheat Wrote: »>Hey gal-pal, time to catch up on all the juiciest coups and martial actions we've both been involved with since we've last talked. I mean sure we're both in the middle of something but just the basics.

[Image: gRya5TO.gif]

[Image: SNtgcuK.gif]

[Image: g4NemT7.gif]

[Image: 8VAP7ws.gif]

[Image: 2pHLv1H.gif]

[Image: 4Seafb1.gif]

[Image: reFX5Nq.gif]

[Image: 1Usr6oI.gif]

(04-21-2016, 12:48 AM)Wheat Wrote: »Also if you have any tips of how work with O o o o we're all ears. Or, if our meeting doesn't turn out well, we could work together, like old times...?

[Image: Fd6bJSo.gif]

[Image: BmcknUE.gif]

Quote:> Marble: Ask what their project is about.

[Image: 4IIRPcw.gif]

[Image: o8EzqKG.gif]

[Image: endMEPp.gif]

[Image: zYH89ZK.gif]

I should have mentioned this before but for the next 3 months I'm undergoing portfolio development and improvement and as such updates for Fortuna will be few and far between as I'm getting ready to work apply to (non freelance) jobs.

The patreon is currently down until I know I can go back to updating Fortuna at a nice stable rate but last month was funded and as such I'll be on the look out for a nice day, time and idea for the next stream!

Sorry for all the delays!
(05-04-2016, 07:39 PM)Gimeurcookie Wrote: »I should have mentioned this before but for the next 3 months I'm undergoing portfolio development and improvement and as such updates for Fortuna will be few and far between as I'm getting ready to work apply to (non freelance) jobs.

The patreon is currently down until I know I can go back to updating Fortuna at a nice stable rate but last month was funded and as such I'll be on the look out for a nice day, time and idea for the next stream!

Sorry for all the delays!

Best of luck to you on your job-hunt there GMC ^^ (been on the prowl myself for a few weeks now)

I sincerely hope you find something fulfilling that will allow you to utilize your talent to it's utmost and allow you to grow as an artist Meloncooly
RE: [Fortuna]: 5/4 Expect some heavy delays
What, does O o o o have a double mortgage on his soul or something?

...I wonder which god this is. Maybe it might be helpful to have a chat with it. We should start yelling random shit through the player and see if anything notices.
(05-04-2016, 09:58 PM)Futurdreamz Wrote: »...I wonder which god this is. Maybe it might be helpful to have a chat with it. We should start yelling random shit through the player and see if anything notices.
It's the mirage, or something pretending to be it. Not only is the mirage a clock, the intro sceen also showed his likeness.

Good luck on your jobery Gime. Good to hear a reason behind the slower updates of late.
Kill it for achievement or recruit it to our cause? Decisions decisions.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
> Hurry up and meet O o o o already!!

> Or, just talk with this supposed god. It'd be interesting to actually speak face-to-face with one.

(Good luck job hunting, Gime! May Fortuna's dice roll in favor of you. ouob)
You know, I really like how Rivet has her eyeglasses taped to her head. It's such a small thing, but it keeps me smiling all the way as I read her dialogue!
> Talk to the god
+1 Reader!

>Lets go meet an insane eccentric person.
SpoilerShow