STARDUST

STARDUST
STARDUST
[Image: stardust_icon_by_tideslug-dc87o4z.png]

A criminal of galactic proportions is on the loose! It's your job to catch this mysterious evildoer red-handed, and you'll be sure to sniff for clues in every non-euclidean nook and cranny!

MSPFA mirror: https://mspfa.com/?s=25292&p=1

SpoilerShow
RE: STARDUST
Acquire a less dorky belt
Check the crimes/missing persons for patterns/links. Might want to get a bulletin board for this.
Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
>Check in the cupboards and under all the dishes. If we're dealing with a professional, she'll be in the last place anyone suspects.
>Manhunt! Manhunt! Manhunt!
KEEP THE DORKY BELT!! Its hella cute, dogg
SpoilerShow
>Reflect upon your insecurities, like your social incompetence and your potentially dorky belt
Sig:
SpoilerShow
>Examine your office.
> Get an even dorkier belt
(04-20-2018, 11:09 PM)Reyweld Wrote: »>Reflect upon your insecurities, like your social incompetence and your potentially dorky belt

> Or your impossibly high waist.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
>Begin your investigations at all the local belt shops. For no particular reason.
[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...
> QUICK! PUNCH SOMEBODY IN THE THROAT!
(Side note, sry it's takin' a while for an update to come out. Combination of me being busy with other stuff and procrastination :C )
'Ey! Sorry it took so long for an update, here it is!

SpoilerShow
>Acquire a bottle of scotch and five o'clock shadow. Necessities for every gritty detective.
>Quickly retrieve arms from file cabinet
>Calm your mind. No sense having that fluster bar fill if you're about to get on with your job
Sig:
SpoilerShow
> Why not begin your search in a chronological order?
> Look outside
Sorry again for another late update, I probably won't be able to update on a particularly consistent schedule until summer rolls around. ^^'

SpoilerShow
>excuse me what is that overly-realistic pumpkin doing
EGGS AND UPGRADED EGGSShow

[Image: neocities%20button%20lol.png]

[Image: 47325.png]
(05-21-2018, 03:04 AM)Numbers Wrote: »>excuse me what is that overly-realistic pumpkin doing

>What Pumpkin?
(05-21-2018, 07:26 PM)Clownmask Clock Wrote: »
(05-21-2018, 03:04 AM)Numbers Wrote: »>excuse me what is that overly-realistic pumpkin doing

>What Pumpkin?
> Obviously you are not a golfer. Because it should be quite self-evident that this is a bowling ball.
Apologies for the long absence, I've been drawing a bunch of completely unrelated secret things as well as working on a completely unrelated secret project, among other things. There'll be an update this week, I promise!
Oof. Welp, classes are officially starting for me once more, so with disappointment I must say that Stardust is officially on hiatus (though you could probably figure that out from the sheer lack of updates). Sorry it happened so early, I'm not sure when updates will resume... All I know is, they will resume. Eventually...