christmas is pretty cool

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
christmas is pretty cool
christmas is pretty cool
The title says it all. if you disagree, you will not compete with me because I disagree more than you do probably. Also I will shoot you with my gun.
RE: christmas is pretty cool
I think Christmas is pretty dum great! Roughly as great as not getting shot!
(_____/Thank You, Please
|.:.:.:.:.:./
|_ |_ |_ |_
I've never celebrated crimbmis in my entire life until this year but i would die for santa's honour
SpoilerShow
It's pretty neat
SpoilerShow
No it's not.
[Image: iqVkAVO.gif]
(12-01-2017, 09:05 AM)Myeth Wrote: »I've never celebrated crimbmis in my entire life until this year but i would die for santa's honour

Other cultures are cool, I wanna know what holidays you celebrate Myeth if you're ok sharing
[Image: mWJhZWs.gif]

[Image: NzGVWE0.jpg]

[Image: PKP11xS.jpg]

[Image: MLgDB7M.gif] [Image: mWJhZWs.gif]

[Image: c7mKGMk.gif][Image: c7mKGMk.gif][Image: c7mKGMk.gif][Image: c7mKGMk.gif][Image: c7mKGMk.gif]

[Image: eMi7Gxe.gif]

[Image: 2kk21px.gif]
All of these except the Santa superhero are good. That Santa is just plain fucking creepy even by the standards of most of these early 2000's 3D GIF's.
these santas are all wonderful and i love them
(12-05-2017, 07:34 AM)Schazer Wrote: »Other cultures are cool, I wanna know what holidays you celebrate Myeth if you're ok sharing

yo im totes fine!!

Christmas is really near to my country's national day, which is on the 18th of december, around a week away. So instead of christmas we usually celebrate that! Foreigners can celebrate christmas if they wanted to, there are a bunch christmas stuff in every store, and christmas decor often shows up next to national day decor.

We also celebrate eid-al-fitr ("feast of breaking the fast") where you fast for a month before having a feast on the last day to break it, and eid-al-adha (festival of sacrifice).

There's a national sports day on February the 14th(?), but the only interesting thing bout it is the fact that my school separates the students into 4 groups and pits them against each other which is great i love it
SpoilerShow
That's pretty cool
(Don't forget to pay your zakat)