Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gaurd Duty - 11/23/17
Gaurd Duty - 11/23/17
[Image: CPXfxQp.png]

[Image: dwoaCpF.png]

HELLO THERE I MADE YOU!

[Image: ms9Z2o7.png]

Ah wait a moment you're...This is a bit too far away isn't it? Er-sorry.

[Image: 5xDo1L8.png]

Hello there again! Can you see me? Can you hear me? I mean, technically you're not supposed to do much of anything yet, but it can't hurt to ask.

[Image: 5MKSWVv.png]

There's a few things-excuse me I'm just making-there's a few things I'm supposed to do with you since we're starting up this whole existing thing. Like give you a body and stuff to go along with your soul. Normal stuff...I think. I'm making something...

[Image: tG02mqy.png]

...thaaaat can help with that probably. What is it you might ask? It's dice! I don't even know what's going to happen 'cause it's one hundred percent probability and zero percent everything else!

[Image: 8qKYjLg.png]

Also the rules I guess.

[Image: 0X81224.png]

But hey! Maybe you like rules? Who knows? So I'll give you a choice and stuff just in case. Like just a little bitty bit in case just in case.

Method of creating number one: I follow some of the rules, but there's a bit of chance in there, too since you don't get to choose which things you're going to be good or bad at. Also, you're not going to be too bad at stuff, but you're also not going to be too good at stuff either. I'll give you a choice between three types of bodies, so if you don't like how I rolled for one, you can choose another that you think is cooler!

Method of creating number two: Forget the rules! Just roll some dice and take the numbers whether they be really low or really high or somewhere in the middle. Then you can choose which number goes into which skill or whatever! Very good. Very fun. Recommend.
I have no son.
RE: Gaurd Duty
Oh definitely method two. That's the best way to play any game.
[Image: vXCAe9O.png] [Image: tKD6Zjr.png] [Image: CzJL2j4.png]
[Image: afkF4Z7.png] [Image: laXOQ6l.png] [Image: 6SlA6Oy.png] [Image: rwi0EBt.png]
[Image: IJhRwJC.png]
Option 2! Luck be a lady tonight!
2, definitely 2
SpoilerShow
2! 2! 2!
SpoilerShow
(11-05-2017, 05:49 AM)kilozombie Wrote: »Oh definitely method two. That's the best way to play any game.
[Image: UXx0FYL.png]

Oh wow you talk that way? Weiiiiiiiird.

[Image: q6fS1Xw.png]

But you know what’s more important than that?

(11-06-2017, 12:55 PM)Myeth Wrote: »2! 2! 2!
[Image: 4ylPEIA.png]

YEAH THAT'S RIGHT! ALL OR NOTHING! I KNEW YOU’D SEE IT MY WAY. This is going to be so cool!

[Image: use7fhA.png]

Oh boy oh boy oh boy. I want to see what you get. I’ve gotta see what you get.

[Image: ScCdagM.png]

[Image: 7xDscVj.png]

You. Are. Going. To. Be. Amazing.

[Image: G271SE1.png]

Here here here look at what you got! Look at what you got!

[Image: 31GRTkd.png]

Ah wait a moment. Uh-I guess you can’t…

[Image: cYlK9sO.png][Image: cYlK9sO.png][Image: cYlK9sO.png][Image: cYlK9sO.png][Image: cYlK9sO.png][Image: cYlK9sO.png]

[Image: XOPIhbD.png]

So I just gottaaa…make somethiiiiinnnng…

[Image: 6GvBdtI.png][Image: XHdFldE.png][Image: XHdFldE.png][Image: XHdFldE.png][Image: ZoeXxoF.png][Image: bkYHhWW.png]

[Image: VGs80Pp.png]

There! I made that just for you. It can be your little buddy when you talk, but it mostly just shows numbers I think.

The numbers you got right now are super good. Like, the worst you could get is a negative 4 in pretty much everywhere, so this is real lucky right here!

[Image: 00fCr1q.png]

DOOR!

[Image: juTIEps.png]

I love doing that.

[Image: JwbVKFi.png]

Also-uh-I was super prepared, and usually there isn’t anything on the door, but I put little labels on there, so you can tell which square is for which.

S is strongness, D is dodgy skills, E is ender ants, I issss…indigo probably, W is whiz kid, and C is charismo! So yeah. You can just look at the little instruction thing I made and stuff, so you know which thing does which thing. Then just choose which number goes into which square and I’ll do a thing and everything will be done.

Your Lucky Numbers Are:

[Image: 6GvBdtI.png][Image: XHdFldE.png][Image: XHdFldE.png][Image: XHdFldE.png][Image: ZoeXxoF.png][Image: bkYHhWW.png]

InstructionsShow
I have no son.
RE: Gaurd Duty - 11/11/17
>3 into wisdom, we better get a fedora
>2 into uhhhhhh enderants cus we're pobs gonna get punched quite

Quite a bit
>2 into chachacharisma, m'lady
>2 into dexterity, make the ladies n the non ladies swoon with the power of interpretive dance and also backflip onto a bear all cool n pretty like hells yeah!!
>1 into strength, cus hey, we're more bark than bite to be honest
>aaaaand -1 into intelligence

who said we smarty
SpoilerShow
3 into charismo, because let's face it, this is the way you get through games of all variety-- you roll high and charm all your foes.
2 into Enderants, Indigo and Dodgy skills, because we gotta stay on our toes with all those dangers running about, which I assume that are present.
1 into Strongness, because although it's less important to lift a person's heart than give it some lovin's, it can't hurt to have a little musclin' and bustlin'.
-1 into Whiz Kid because let's be honest we are not wise or whizzy or kiddy at all. We were kind of created 3 minutes ago in a frictionless vacuum.
[Image: afkF4Z7.png] [Image: laXOQ6l.png] [Image: 6SlA6Oy.png] [Image: rwi0EBt.png]
3 in charismo, obviously. 2 in strength, dexterity and intelligence and 1 in endurance and -1 in wisdom.
SpoilerShow
3 Endurance, 2 Intelligence, 2 Dexterity, 2 Wisdom, 1 Charismo, -1 Strength
[Image: DGBpqSL.png]
3 Charismo 2 Endurance 2 Dexterity 2 Wisdom 1 Intelligence -1 Strength
3 to ender ants, because you're right, ender ants are really cool!
2 to indigo, because it's one of my favourite colours.
2 to strongness, as I do love punching things!
2 to dodgy skills, as flips are sweet.
1 to charismo, because talking well is important!
And -1 to whiz kid, if that's just indigo again.
3 Endurance
2 Charisma
2 Dexterity
2 Intelligence
1 Wisdom
-1 Strength

If you can charm your way out, no point in using brute force!
(11-11-2017, 05:49 PM)kilozombie Wrote: »3 into charismo, because let's face it, this is the way you get through games of all variety-- you roll high and charm all your foes.

[Image: bgFiR2f.png]

That doesn’t sound entirely right, but I guess you’re the boss of your own continuity and all! Donezo.

(11-11-2017, 05:40 PM)Myeth Wrote: »>2 into uhhhhhh enderants cus we're pobs gonna get punched quite

Quite a bit
>2 into dexterity, make the ladies n the non ladies swoon with the power of interpretive dance and also backflip onto a bear all cool n pretty like hells yeah!!

(11-11-2017, 05:49 PM)kilozombie Wrote: »2 into Enderants, Indigo and Dodgy skills, because we gotta stay on our toes with all those dangers running about, which I assume that are present.

[Image: iTtwSlf.png]

Yeah you’re probably gonna get punched in the face a whole lot and get killed by everything I’ll make soon, but hey maybe you won’t! If you’re lucky, you can just do a hella sweet flip and get outta the way like wooosh!

(11-11-2017, 05:49 PM)kilozombie Wrote: »1 into Strongness, because although it's less important to lift a person's heart than give it some lovin's, it can't hurt to have a little musclin' and bustlin'.

(11-11-2017, 05:40 PM)Myeth Wrote: »>1 into strength, cus hey, we're more bark than bite to be honest

[Image: DQmeNnW.png]

“More bark than bite…” I like that. “Lift a person’s heart?” Yeah that’s pretty good, too. You know, you’re already spouting good ideas, and all I did was put the number three on a door. Math really is magical.

(11-11-2017, 05:49 PM)kilozombie Wrote: »-1 into Whiz Kid because let's be honest we are not wise or whizzy or kiddy at all. We were kind of created 3 minutes ago in a frictionless vacuum.

[Image: 1rGrDkX.png]

Silly nugget this isn’t a vacuum! It’s my home. “The place where everything is, was, and will be created!” Well, except for my mom I think, but other than that everything.

Isn’t that crazy? It’s super crazy!

[[Image: etxbewY.png]

Also, there’s no clock here or anything, but three minutes sounds…about…right…

[Image: SSUTyia.gif]

Huh.

[Image: oqEqttF.gif]

Anyways, I just know it’s been about…er-three occurrences…yeah, three occurrences since you’ve been made which I guess is probably three minutes. Why not?

[Image: xyv9vhU.png]

But I guess it’s enough time for you to go. The door’s already starting to open up so…

…Goodbye then! I hope you have fun.

[Image: j2Zd0oh.png]

[Image: Uyb2C61.png]

[Image: yhwUblq.png]

So…this is…awkward haha. Er-how are you? Did you-are you happy with this? Did I do good?
I have no son.
I like that we've got one big gigantic mouth full of teeth. That'll let us talk louder and charm absolutely everything! The fact that it spans like most of our lower face is just a big old bonus.

We've got a scarf to cover it up when we don't want people freaking out over our good looks, of course.

SpoilerShow
You did good. Come say hi sometime. We'll have brunch.
Yeah, ya did good. ... Is there something wrong with the door? It should be opening, eh?
Pretty good job I suppose.

Have you tried rattling the door a bit?
Maybe its like vending machines, have to give it a good shake.
Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
(11-24-2017, 12:18 AM)kilozombie Wrote: »Sorry if this is the wrong thing you were expecting, I'm pretty confused at the end of that update.

Aw shucks sorry about making it confusing. This was supposed to be a conversation bit where you guys ask the excitable person some questions about anything you're curious about or just bring up any conversation topics you guys want to talk about, but I forgot to put in the note at the end. I'll keep in mind your suggestion for a future update though!
I have no son.
RE: Gaurd Duty - 11/23/17
... I can't tell. How do I look?
[Image: DGBpqSL.png]
>YO THAT WAS COOL, YOU TURNED ALL SEE THROUGH N STUFF

>Also yeah! Ya did good, cus if you didn't we'd all be dead!
>can we charm that door open
>please
SpoilerShow
>you did good. I'm very proud!
>CHaRm that DOOR!!
>Wait! Hold on! Go back! I'm confused and scared! What is... everything?
>Literally everything? What is it?
>Also, wow, you have a mom? How come I don't have a mom?