Become one of the many

Poll: Are you ready to be one of the crowd?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
62.50%
5 62.50%
maybe
37.50%
3 37.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Become one of the many
Become one of the many
Press this; A bridge to your new life of simple talking. You may only use words within the 1000 most usual (and numbers), as well as names of those who have said anything in this place.

To become more normal, please ask for a picture to make your face. (Also, use it)

It will be a simple shape, probably.
RE: Become one of the many
If you listen to all known laws of flying explainers, there is no way a gold sweet food making yellow and black animal should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its too heavy little body off the ground. The gold sweet food making yellow and black animal, of course, flies anyway because gold sweet food making yellow and black animals don't care what humans think is not possible. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Hi, black and yellow! Let's shake it up a little. Barry! Morning food is ready! Coming! Hang on a second. Hello? Barry? Adam? Can you believe this is happening? I can't. I'll pick you up. Looking sharp. Use the stairs. Your father paid good money for those. Sorry. I'm excited. Here's the school finishing person. We're very happy because you did a good thing of you, son. A perfect good counting card, all B's. Very happy because you did a good thing. Ma! I got a thing going here. You got not stuck soft dust on your soft animal hair. Noise of pain! That's me! Wave to us! We'll be in row 118,000. Message of no longer being together! Barry, I told you, stop flying in the house! Hey Adam. Hey Barry. Is that soft animal hair thick shape changing water? A little. Special day, school finishing event. Never thought I'd make it. Three days first school, three days high school. Those were feelings of wanting the situation to be different. Three days college. I'm happy feeling I took a day and travelled in cars that aren't mine around the gold sweet food making yellow and black animal house. You did come back different. Hi Barry. Artie, growing a hair shape on your face? Looks good. Hear about Frankie? Yeah. You going to the event for when people die? No, I'm not going. Everybody knows, put a sharp body part in someone, you die. Don't use it not in the best way on a small red hard tree baby eating animal with a long soft back end. Such a person who gets angry too easy. I guess he could have just gotten out of the way. I love this adding a fun big open space into our day. That's why we don't need days with no work. Boy, quite a bit of important beautiful things being said in order... under the situation right now. Well, Adam, today we are men. We are! gold sweet food making yellow and black animal-men. So be it! Say good words about an important not real person! Students, teachers, important gold sweet food making yellow and black animals, please tell Dean Smallfastnoisegood we are happy they are here. Notice that I am happy you are here, New gold sweet food making yellow and black animal house City school finishing class of...9:15. That ends our important things said in order. And begins your job at Gold Sweet Foodx Machines and People Making Things Group! Will we pick our job today? I heard it's just words to help you understand a new place. Heads up! Here we go. Keep your hands and sticking out face senses inside the box with wheels at all times. Wonder what it'll be like? A little feeling when you're not sure if you're safe. Words to explain that we're happy you're here to Gold Sweet Foodx, a part of Gold Sweet Foodsco and a part of the Six Sided Shape Group. This is it! Sound of surprise. Sound of surprise. We know that you, as a gold sweet food making yellow and black animal, have worked your whole life to get to the point where you can work for your whole life. Gold sweet food begins when our always feeling safe even in bad times Flower Baby Dust People Who Like Moving Lots bring the sweet flower water to the gold sweet food making yellow and black animal house. Our top-not known by many things added to each other in the right way is without people helping color-fixed, smell-fixed a bit and air in a round space-shaped into this making you feel safe and happy sweet thick water with its easy to tell it's that thing gold-colored soft light you know as... gold sweet food! That girl was hot. She's my parent's brother or sister's daughter! She is? Yes, we're all people with parents who are brothers and sisters with each other. Right. You're right. At Gold Sweet Foodx, we always work hard to make better every part of gold sweet food making yellow and black animal life. These gold sweet food making yellow and black animals are large-force-checking a new hard thing to wear on your head new idea or new machine or sometimes both. What do you think he makes? Not enough. Here we have our newest new thing we made, the Krelman. What does that do? Catches that little thin line of gold sweet food that hangs after you pour it. Saves us a hundred times a hundred times a hundred times several. Can anyone work on the Krelman? Of course. Most gold sweet food making yellow and black animal jobs are small ones. But gold sweet food making yellow and black animals know that every small job, if it's done well, means a lot. But choose carefully because you'll stay in the job you pick for the rest of your life. The same job the rest of your life? I didn't know that. What's the thing that isn't the same? You'll be happy to know that gold sweet food making yellow and black animals, as a group of animals that can't make babies outside that group, have not had one day off in 27 times a hundred times a hundred times a hundred years. So you'll just work us to death? We'll sure try. Sound of surprise! That blew my mind! "What's the thing that isn't the same?" How can you say that? One job forever? That's a sick brain choice to have to make. I'm happy because I learned about a thing. Now we only have to make one choice in life. But, Adam, how could they never have told us that? Why would you question anything? We're gold sweet food making yellow and black animals. We're the most doing things right acting people group on Earth. You ever think maybe things work a little too well here? Like what? Give me one story that fits your idea. I don't know. But you know what I'm talking about. Please clear the gate. Important Person With a Gold Hat's Gold Sweet Food Force on approach. Wait a second. Check it out. Hey, those are Flower Baby Dust People Who Like Moving Lots! Word of surprise. I've never seen them this close. They know what it's like outside the gold sweet food making yellow and black animal house. Yeah, but some don't come back. Hey, People Who Like Moving Lots! Hi, People Who Like Moving Lots! You guys did great! You're things that make people feel not safe! You're sky people who are different in a bad way! I love it! I love it! I wonder where they were. I don't know. Their day's not planned. Outside the gold sweet food making yellow and black animal house, flying who knows where, doing who knows what. You can't just decide to be a Flower Baby Dust Person Who Likes Moving Lots. You have to be born because of a plan for that. Right. Look. That's more Flower Baby Dust than you and I will see in a piece of time that's the same as between when we are born and die. It's just a way to tell who's important. gold sweet food making yellow and black animals make too much of it. Perhaps. Unless you're wearing it and the ladies see you wearing it. Those ladies? Aren't they our parent's brother or sister's daughter too? Far off. Far off. Look at these two. Couple of yellow and black animal house Harrys. Let's have fun with them.
I have a book of this.
(04-14-2016, 01:45 PM)a52 Wrote: »I have a book of this.
I know, is that book not great?

Anyway, air death spinning long thing creating is a thing that even many air looker people don't know how it happens. One of the most thought ideas is when a strong pulling of air up into a loud noise cloud happens to also pull up air spinning along the land. This causes the whole loud noise cloud to start spinning. A spinning loud noise cloud is a sign that the cloud could create large ice balls or strong winds or the air death spinning long thing. As rain falls in the loud noise cloud, it causes air in the cloud to fall down to the ground behind it. This falling air is thought to pull the spinning in the cloud down to the ground. When the spinning cloud touches the ground, you get the air death spinning long thing. However, this does not say how all air death spinning long things are created. Some of them, known as land air death spinning long things, are created without a spinning loud noise cloud. Even normal air land death spinning long things might not form under these ways. This is a problem that is long going to be looked at by air looker people.
I feel like this would be a pretty-good language for telling-to-others ideas-of-many-parts if we use it like a many-words-make-one-word language; as it is, ideas outside those that are made-set-in-stone in the given word-set are very-hard to understand in-the-right-way, and making-one-word-of-several more clearly makes-clear which words stand-in-for which idea-parts. I mean, I get that the whole-point of this group-thing-doing is in the making-less-clear of things while-meaning-to, even-more-so if they should be easy to tell-to-others, but I think this is a pretty-fun thing-to-do-with-the-mind too.

If I knew more about the-study-of-languages, I'm sure I could come up with a better set-of-laws-for-the-order-of-words than just "the-language-we-speak but with words-without-a-new-same changed-to many-words-in-one", but I don't. I know there are real people-who-make-languages on this place-to-tell-to-others though, and I'd like to hear their thoughts on what they would do with this set-of-laws.
Is star big space the new home stuck?
It turns out that fuck and shit are both allowed words. I guess this is more on-point then I thought.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
(04-14-2016, 11:42 PM)Reyweld Wrote: »It turns out that fuck and shit are both allowed words. I guess this is more on-point then I thought.
The person who wrote the book put all of the ten hundred most used words in a set at the back, but said that there were two four-letter words that were left out. I was pretty certain that the sex word was one of those two, but I did not know which end state of food word it was. I would have thought it was the one starting with the third letter, but I guess I was wrong. Thank you for discovering this important fact.
I live to serve the many.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
i can't write all that many simple words like Schazer's word story but let me tell you that this has been very great to read so far. i will look forward to more simple words.
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the THe the the the
Where is the lie though?
Sig:
SpoilerShow
bad conversation on bird time
signature
no
EGGS AND UPGRADED EGGSShow

[Image: neocities%20button%20lol.png]

[Image: 47325.png]
Numbers, become one of the many. Join us!
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Oh boy, it's Up Goer Five talk again! I love it when we have to talk using Up Goer Five language.

How to area letter number five to the not changer to two by means of changer from not really big number to really big number:

It is sad that the letter number five to the not changer to two is not a simple line to area. If it was followed by changer by means of changer, then we could use you-changing with changer to two as you. In a number problem, if you can't find the answer, there's two things you can do: Make the problem easier or make the problem harder, and harder is usually the way to go. Let's then times area letter number five to the not changer to two by means of changer from not really big number to really big number by itself, and when we're all done, we will take the half power of it, because if we do something that's not in the problem, we need to not do it at the end to get the right answer.

Since inside each area problem, changer is just chosen to make sense, we can change the changer in either problem to whatever we want. Let's then make changer in the second problem to other changer. Because changer stays the same when we change other changer, then it is a same by means of other changer, and so by Sir Funny's thought, we can put them together to get area area letter number five to the not changer to two times letter number five to the not other changer to two by means of other changer by means of changer from not really big number to really big number from not really big number to really big number.

By the things that to numbers follow, we can make the stuff between the areas and the by means of into one number to something, and we end up with letter number five to the not both changer to two and other changer to two. This looks close to how one would write this if instead of right turn form we were to put it in circle form. If we do want to put in circle form, then we need to make the right changes: We need to make changer to two and other changer to two into distance to two, make the by means of into distance times by means of distance by means of turn, and make the outsides of the areas into from none to really big number for distance and from none to two circle number for turn. After all this, we are left with area area letter number five to the not distance to two times distance by means of distance by means of turn from none to really big number from none to two circle number.

If we remember to the beginning, we now have it followed by changer by means of changer, if we turn changer into distance. So we can use the you-changing from before, as well as using Sir Funny's thought in the right way, to get area half letter number five to not you by means of you from none to really big number times area by means of turn from none to two circle number. Both of those are simple areas to find, and we are left with half times two circle number, which is just circle number. However, we still need to take the half power from the beginning, so the answer for our first area problem is just circle number to half!

SpoilerShow
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙