Buzzfia - Party Preparations - Night 7 (10/22 live)

Buzzfia - Party Preparations - Night 7 (10/22 live)
RE: Buzzfia - One Silent Night - Day 1 (22/22 live)
I recommend we don't kill Wheat just yet because they've only got two things and that sucks, I want more things.

Vote: because yeah i've been wondering what's up with that that's super suspicious and potentially scummy
Those Eggs Benedict Were Inedible Votals:

Dunnergy (1) : Solaris
Vending Machine (1) : amosmyn
Myeth (1) : Wheat
Wheat (1) : a52

Abstaining (18) : Reecer6, Robust Laser, Mirdini, Schazer, Thalia V1, dunnergy, Numbers, LegendaryQ, Justice Watch, Myeth, awkwardcarapace, Lordlyhour, Palamedes,, ProfessorLizzard, Seedy, Sunspider, Tehpilot.

First Bids:

D. Chocolate Bar - 1 coin - a52

It takes 6 votes to Soft Lynch and 12 to Hammer (Hard Lynch). Day 1 ends in 93 hours (Thursday October 11th, 11 am EST).

Mod Note: I made a mistake in the first votals--on a tie, there is no lynch. So, Wheat's name shouldn't have been bolded. Sorry about that.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Bid C and E, one Coin Each, please
Incidentally, I'd recommend not voting for our unseen compadre, as if one were for instance, some variety of Jester, turning yourself invisible would be the exact sort of thing that would accrue suspicion for use of lynchgaining

I'm going to say Vote:Wheat, because Stumping them on the first day would be Unfortunate
fine okay if we're going to be like this Vote: Wheat >:(
Remember that Wheat Doesn't Die, As Long as they DO have the most amount of votes. I'll Unvote as soon as A52 Does
yeah that's WHY I VOTED, wheat will NOT BE DYING TODAY
Awesome, just making sure we're all on the same page here
Vote the player in the 16th slot

Time to science this.
Breakfast of Chump-ions Votals:

Dunnergy (1) : Solaris
Vending Machine (1) : amosmyn
Myeth (1) : Wheat
Wheat (3) : a52, Lordlyhour, Reecer6

Abstaining (16) : Robust Laser, Mirdini, Schazer, Thalia V1, dunnergy, Numbers, LegendaryQ, Justice Watch, Myeth, awkwardcarapace, Palamedes,, ProfessorLizzard, Seedy, Sunspider, Tehpilot.

First Bids:

C. Granola Bar - 1 coin - Lordlyhour
D. Chocolate Bar - 1 coin - a52
E. Chocolate Milk - 1 coin - Lordlyhour

It takes 6 votes to Soft Lynch and 12 to Hammer (Hard Lynch). Day 1 ends in 92 hours (Thursday October 11th, 11 am EST).
Sig:
SpoilerShow
My Current Headcanon is that the Player in slot 16 is Granolaman and the Granola Bar will allow the Consumer to Interact With them
Vote the player who is not Robust Laser, Mirdini, Schazer, Thalia V1, dunnergy, Numbers, LegendaryQ, Justice Watch, Myeth, awkwardcarapace, Palamedes, ProfessorLizzard, Seedy, Sunspider, Tehpilot, Solaris, amosmyn, Wheat, a52, Lordlyhour, Reecer6, or the Vending Machine. Let me save you some trouble: that's everyone except for the one you know I want, I double-checked.
Vote Q

Our ghostly friend probably just wants to be left alone.

I dont care why you're voting Wheat, stop now. Day is still super early so you have no excuses.
vote: Legendary Q

look, obviously the reason that theres a number 16 that then doesn't show up is because it makes the rest of the list flow better? i dont know why you're making a huge deal out of this, its really killing my vibes
Standing here, The way ahead's becoming clear
All across these new frontiers
In my hands I hold the ones I love
Walk forward through the cold dawn
Always to new horizons
(10-07-2018, 03:31 PM)Reyweld Wrote: »You hear someone cough, making a noise like splitting skin.

Wow, that is totally not a normal cough sound! It's too bad this vending machine doesn't dispense medicine

Speaking of which Bid C: two Coins

I think Wheat's wincon has something to do with the amount of items they need to accumulate (like the opposite of them in Shutdown Showdown) maybe they ht a certain cap?
RE: Buzzfia - Gamestart Pending...
(10-05-2018, 02:52 PM)Reyweld Wrote: »
SpoilerShow

Also does this mean if Wheat has 0 votes they won't be lynched? I don't want to have to keep managing/relegating votes to and from Wheat to prevent them from kickin' the buckit (especially if that's an obligation in late game)
(10-07-2018, 08:32 PM)Solaris Wrote: »look, obviously the reason that theres a number 16 that then doesn't show up is because it makes the rest of the list flow better? i dont know why you're making a huge deal out of this, its really killing my vibes

I mostly just want to see if anything will happen. Nothing has yet, so I'm likely to lose interest with time.
wheat's name is green though so even though we don't know their wincon i'm like 68% sure that it's the normal town wincon.

we've gotta make a sacrifice for our goodies.
i've been ninja'd by the poobah themselves and LOOK I WAS RIGHT
except i'm still going to vote for you because i'm scared that if you didn't have a ton of votes on you, someone would come in with a midnight hammer and get your 2 * 2 things.
(10-07-2018, 10:23 PM)Wheat Wrote: »But it shouldn't be today! Because I still have a lot of stuff to get! And we haven't confirmed anyone as dedicated to my dad to get my stuff! You guys don't even get, this could be easily exploitable to bust the game wide open. See: that's called thinking like a winner. It's something to do with genes. And it's why you dorks need someone like me around. So I'm gonna put on my big boy pants and take control of this meeting and Vote a52 for their fakey fake defense of another employee. Like, "oh waaa waaa stop picking on them!!!" Yeah right. Gimme a break.
And also for voting for me like a total loser.

I agree with this. Wheat is a pinata, but the pinata hasn't been filled up yet. Let's fill Wheat up first.
(10-07-2018, 10:23 PM)Wheat Wrote: »But it shouldn't be today! Because I still have a lot of stuff to get! And we haven't confirmed anyone as dedicated to my dad to get my stuff! You guys don't even get, this could be easily exploitable to bust the game wide open. See: that's called thinking like a winner. It's something to do with genes. And it's why you dorks need someone like me around. So I'm gonna put on my big boy pants and take control of this meeting and Vote a52 for their fakey fake defense of another employee. Like, "oh waaa waaa stop picking on them!!!" Yeah right. Gimme a break.
And also for voting for me like a total loser.

yeah we'll see how well that worked for you tomorrow morning won't we, chump
Wheat's thing is gonna be really hard to work with a group, calling it now
[Image: tN4CQnw.png][Image: 6miAxpY.png][Image: xrt4V73.png]
[Image: LAbvoew.png][Image: kHYNSyp.png][Image: 2xEY8jD.png]
i think that its actually really easy to not lynch wheat but my crystals say that that whole situation can swing either way so im not especially invested in it

Vote: a52

bad vibes, i feel like they would hurt my son, Chaklar
Always to new horizons
Vote a52

Bad vibes are bad for business!

I only support cool, refreshing vibes with a fizzy finish.
i agree good vibes are good, amos, do you want to get even gooder vibes?
Always to new horizons
Yo what's up I'd like to bid 2 coins on A