Exquisite Biome - an ecosystem-crafting game

Exquisite Biome - an ecosystem-crafting game
RE: Exquisite Biome - an ecosystem-crafting game
I think I'm going to sit this section out -- writing/roleplaying is mentally tiring for me already, and I'm pretty busy with school at the moment. I can return for the creation of the next species!
I'm fine with just jumping to the next creature. Then the nature documentaries section could be a look into a rare or interesting interaction between two or more species.
I'm fine with that, so long as Schazer is.
Damn, sorry guys, do not move countries when you're trying to get literally anything else done lmao.

Ok so!!!!!! Here's our spread for Beast 2 (notice it's the same cards as Beast 1, but with the order rotated...
---
[Image: 29.png] [Image: 28.png][Image: 7.png]

Card 1, a general description Wrote:Clubs tells us our second creature is a reptile or amphibian.
The Seven indicates our second creature's niche is a burrower or builder.
---
btp gets to take the first move on this beast, so give us a general description of this creature, based on the above information (and perhaps thinking about the kind of creature that might live alongside our beardozer!
Woops! In between reading this and responding I actually got to play my own run of this game at home, and even helped someone demo it with some art students. It's a good chill time.

So, since our beardozer is a bit of an island engineer, let's add in some amphibious helpers. The adults help pad up the makeshift islands with mucus patches that trap soil and help prevent erosion in order to make a safe home for their egg clusters. I'm thinking something salamander like, but maybe with more frog-like dimorphism between the adults and juveniles.