ETFA Discussion and Fanartery

ETFA Discussion and Fanartery
RE: ETFA Discussion and Fanartery
I really wish the TCP one didn't die, I lurked it before making an acount.

Also, I have no idea how to segway into this naturally so i'll just ask: Does anyone know some completed Adventures? I don't want to spend a bunch of my time reading and getting invested into characters, just to find out it ran out of steam a year ago. Checking the last post is spoiler territory.
(08-03-2019, 03:14 AM)Skunkbrains Wrote: »I really wish the TCP one didn't die, I lurked it before making an acount.

Also, I have no idea how to segway into this naturally so i'll just ask: Does anyone know some completed Adventures? I don't want to spend a bunch of my time reading and getting invested into characters, just to find out it ran out of steam a year ago. Checking the last post is spoiler territory.

There's a short one I made last year, Monsters Outside. It's finished:
https://eagle-time.org/showthread.php?tid=3508
I posted an animatic last week! There was fanart in it! (fan art and/or re-appropriating intellectual property)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXkAnZvbOqc

I tossed a myriad of shirts over myself in the video! Some of the references are easier to figure out than others!

[Image: x7BhQRw.jpg][Image: BPi8CSC.jpg][Image: pvwCks7.jpg][Image: 8xCsV6x.jpg][Image: ypA1Ma3.jpg][Image: 34QnCVO.jpg]

Akumu also had an impressive art gallery:
[Image: ZwHGfKn.png]

And jwatch is all up on those lappy decals:
[Image: 5ZIS9Se.png]
(That QR code is NOT a trick, but it does take you to eagle-tim)

While the whole thing was technically sackboogies fan art, I did spend a bit more time on these two slides:

Who's that sackboogie?
[Image: Vjx9JFQ.png]
SpoilerShow

And although not technically fan-art, I asked JWatch to draw an ending panel to the line "paint a picture with your ears" and this fine piece was the result (full size under the spoiler):
[Image: 44MWGJi.png]
SpoilerShow

This 4 minute video really ballooned in size from what I originally intended, and took quite a while to make, but it was fun! I hope you guys enjoyed the finished product!
That is very nicely put together and really made me laugh. I love your visual choices, especially what you did at 1:15. You guys are a very entertaining trio!

I'm amazed and embarrassed and feeling guilty for being a comet!