You have been TRICKED (2).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
tricked ya, goof ball. now you have to sign up for my forum (which is much cooler than this raggedy ol thing).

and if you link this to somebody and they get tricked, they also have to sign up for my forum. idiot

and whether you feel dumb or you dont, you might be, so get it straight kid.
[Image: KZCMe7U.png][Image: s51T6D5.png]
RE: You have been TRICKED (2).
Nah
you don't know anything so please don't post here sorry
edit to the op: if you're not cool you won't be able to post on my forum anyway, so don't worry about making a big deal of it
Just seems kinda needlessly aggressive and rude
Looking to cultivate a certain energy + intelligence on my forum. That's all
Sounds like a bad time tbh
i joined.

https://pissbaby.community/pbbppbcphpbb/...7ace4#p466
Sorry just thinking you could maybe show me your PhD in Web Forum Management since you're such an expert. Oh that's what I thought.
i will never post on this frum
I would like to issue a personal apology to https://eagle-time.org/member.php?action...le&uid=244 Robust Laser who I have been very rude to in the last 30 minutes. The things I have said were completely uncalled for. I will not use my posting privileges to wrong another member of the Eagle-Time forums ever again. I am deeply sorry. This is a genuine apology and the things I said were in jest and I'm sorry I was being mean. I am not joking in this post.
i'm pretty sure everything on that forum is spiders

god there's so many of them. they're

they're inside my internet service provider's soul please do not enter the arachnidose domain of Spiderpissbaby
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
Bleh, ban this one.

I have been appeased.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Really thought this was another bot thread. Somehow disappointed that it was not?

steemeeloavez is possibly not used to the vibe of this community.

I would say that it is a little rude to rename a your thread after the most popular Hawkspace thread in a promotional stunt.

I for one would appreciate a change of title (maybe "PB gateway" or something like that?)
What if, instead of banishing this misguided loaf, we simply made all of their text extremely small? Size = 1?
That's all well and good but someone needs to have all their font size shrinked to size = 1 and I guess if this loaf is no longer in the running it will have to be me
hey all you should check out my new forum
(02-11-2018, 01:58 PM)INSULTRON Wrote: »YOU ARE ALL A BUNCH OF HALF-SUCKED-OFF BINCHES. YOU CLAMOUR FOR DEATH. I WILL GIVE IT TO YOU.

ENTER DEATH 8==D HERE Ɑ==8

I almost clicked on that, but then I realized I don't know what I could possibly think was desirable on the other end.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Me too. I have clicked it in (chaotic) good faith.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
I think the important thing to take away from all this is that now Dalmationer has very small font size = 1
Bingogogo
Sig:
SpoilerShow