[THIS ADVENTURE IS TO BE REBOOTED AT A LATER DATE]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Image: EBnA6xk.png]

Today is your first day of school at StarBright Academy.

[Image: beAsm69.png]

Yes... StarBright Academy... only the most influential and prestigious school in Japan! How exciting! You were invited to spend the rest of your high school education here! It is said that going here guarantees success in your life. You're honestly really excited, or at least thats what you tell yourself to keep the fear and jitters down. Maybe once you meet some of your classmates you will feel better though.

[Image: OOMpYwP.png]

The other students... you've heard great things about them. From Celebrities to Performances to Sciences... you truly think that they are all deserving. Not that you aren't, the Ultimates as the school calls them are very exclusive.

[Image: 6EM2v7U.png]

In order to become an Ultimate, you need only a couple things. You need to be the very best in your field, and you also need to be enrolled in a Japanese High School, as the school is located in the heart of Tokyo. Of course, Foreigners get accepted all the time, but they aren't as numerous as just really talented locals.

[Image: jBqrKew.png]

They're all so mysterious though. You went and looked some of them up, since Hopes Peak makes its class list public for all the crazy fanboys and fangirls out there, so you went and did your research on a bit of them. After all, you wanted to make a great first impression. Some of them seemed very professional while others... weren't so much. You though, you thought of yourself more as...

[Image: c5QTxqF.png]

Hmm... what did you think of yourself as? You know you're a foreigner, and you aren't a part of the reserve department. You also didn't sneak in, as you aren't some ruffian or goddess of adventure. That takes down... not a lot of possibilities actually. Lets see... you are...

>PLEASE INSERT A NAME AND ULTIMATE TALENT

SpoilerShow
RE: SHOOT FOR THE STARS
Daniel Kafer Ultimate Furry Ultimate Chef
John West, Ultimate Bongoist
Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
Ding Dong Sanchez, Ultimate Carpenter
[Image: DGBpqSL.png]
Ebony Darkness Dementia Ravenway shsl Fanfiction Author
Geneviève Voclain, Ultimate Teacher's Assistant
Haha just kidding what about Regina (with a hard g) Francis SHSL Digital Artist
Shsl demonologist
Jessi Walsh, SHSL Butcher
[Image: eJuIEI0.png]

Of course! How could you forget! Your name is DANIELLE VOCLAIN but your friends more often then not call you DANNY. You're 17 years old, have short, pale blonde hair, and blue eyes. You feel like you might stand out a little too much in Japan. For the first day of school, you have on your favorite LIME T-SHIRT. It reminds you of your choice of platform for drawing. Oh yes! Speaking of which! You are the ULTIMATE DIGITAL ARTIST. You draw a ton of comics and pieces on the internet. You're peppy, but you think thats just compensating for being a bit of a recluse. You're also a bit of a WEEB at times. In fact, the only reason you're here is because a more minor art school in Japan offered you a scholarship due to how popular your online manga were. Of course, you've learned to be respectful of the culture. You aren't loud and obnoxious like your middle school years.

never like your middle school years.

[Image: tGqfRF0.png]

But! Like you always say! The past is in the past! Today is a new day! You're ready to take on the world! Today, you... you...

Whoa... your head feels kinda weird. Like you're getting a head rush from standing up too much... you need to regain your composure... come on... come on... come... on...

[Image: tumblr_oxeqx3XdU31v65sn3o1_540.gif]
[Image: ZQCWttf.png]

???: Hey... are you alright?

Your name is DANNY VOCLAIN and you can tell that today is just not one of your days.
Scream. Just do it.
[Image: lHVHIXs.png]

(10-06-2017, 04:45 PM)Angustine Wrote: »Say no and give a ultra quick smooch on the lady and run away

[Image: MXRzoHz.png]

Ohoho, now theres an idea. Its a shame that the thought of doing something so bold flusters you back into blacking out. Ok, not "Blacking out" but you seem lost. Danny! You only literally just have met her!

(10-06-2017, 05:33 PM)Winklekinkle Wrote: »Scream. Just do it.

[Image: dr1HTMP.png]

The circumstances of waking up somewhere aside from your room start to set in. You let out a short, yet robust shout right into the lady's face. She looks worried for your health. She offers her hand and you take it, getting up.

[Image: MpKHDhr.png]

???: Hey, You didn't answer me, are you alright?
Danny: Uuuugh, Kinda? I... Where... am I?
???: I wish I could tell you that. I woke up on the ground just over there. I have to wonder if we're still in japan anymore...

Hmm... she has to know more then that. What should Danny ask her about?
Who are you? Where am I? Are you single? What time is it?
>Ask her what her favorite movies are. Top 5 comedians too.
>Big gasp! Perhaps we are kidnapped to blindly star in a reality show. Wait, that's silly. Maybe we're abducted by aliens or some sort of underground race of intelligent, genetically engineered biological superweapon, and feral creatures. Great... I've made up something more ridiculous than the first.
>More importantly, WHERE ARE YOUR TOOLS! YOU can't live up to the name of Ultimate Digital Artist without your tools!
(10-07-2017, 01:37 AM)FlanDab Wrote: »>Big gasp! Perhaps we are kidnapped to blindly star in a reality show. Wait, that's silly. Maybe we're abducted by aliens or some sort of underground race of intelligent, genetically engineered biological superweapon, and feral creatures. Great... I've made up something more ridiculous than the first.

[Image: bnVpFAS.png]

Hmm, that could be... you never really were a fan of those reality shows. They all seemed so fake. Plus, if that was true, you're sure you would have seen a camera or mic somewhere.

(10-07-2017, 06:12 AM)Wessolf27 Wrote: »>More importantly, WHERE ARE YOUR TOOLS! YOU can't live up to the name of Ultimate Digital Artist without your tools!

[Image: QUq52Qc.png]

Most of your "tools" are back at your dorm, on your desk. You moved your Cintiq and all of your other stuff to the Hopes Peak Dorms a couple days before classes started properly. Lugging an entire Cintiq to school every day would be hard, so you decided not to do that when you blacked out. You do seem to still have your trusty TABLET PEN in your pocket though. You like to keep it just in case. Its a cool and expensive little trinket.

(10-07-2017, 03:01 AM)Angustine Wrote: »>Ask what her name is, like a proper gentleman.

[Image: ejT5gc4.png]
???: Hm? Oh yeah! My name. I suppose introductions are in order, huh sweetie?
Megumi: My name is Megumi Tsukamoto. Its a pleasure to meet you, hun.
Danny: Ah. Thats a lovely name, My name is Danny Voclain.
Megumi: Danny... well isn't that the prettiest of names!
Danny: Do you know... where this is?
Megumi: Im afraid not, love. But if my suspicions are correct, we may have been kidnapped.
Danny: Wait... Kidnapped? Why would someone kidnap us?!
Megumi: Well... I don't know about you, dear, but im an Ultimate at StarBright Academy.
Danny: Wait... really? Me too!
Megumi: Oh? And may I inquire what your talent is, sweetums?
Danny: Oh, yeah. Im the Ultimate Digital Artist.
Megumi: Ahah... Oh, thats much more impressive than mine, boo.
Danny: Really, whats yours?
Megumi: Well, truthfully... I don't really have a talent. Im called the Ultimate Good Luck.

[Image: ZSirnPq.png]

Danny: Wow! Thats... pretty cool. You got picked in the raffle?
Megumi: Thats right. Not too impressive, but im happy to be here anyways!
Danny: You're happy?
Megumi: Well, happy to be at starbright... not to be at... wherever this is.

Thats a good question. Where IS this place? It looks like a lodge. Aside from some couches and fireplaces, there's not a lot to this place. There's a shelf with some games, but this doesn't fit the stereotypical kidnapping scenery. There's also a single door out of here.
>Wait a minute... Those games don't match the console. They're off by about... 40 years.
or
>Kick open that door like in all those action movies you've seen. Got to impress your new buddy, anyhow.
>Check around and see if there's anything else of interest in your room before you leave. Never know when that strange thing you picked up might come in handy.
(10-07-2017, 04:05 PM)Wessolf27 Wrote: »>Check around and see if there's anything else of interest in your room before you leave. Never know when that strange thing you picked up might come in handy.

[Image: ABmTNdp.png]

Well, there's a fire poker beside the fireplace. Thats really about it though. The games here are really old. If you tried to pull the board or pawns out, they would crumble in an instant!! Ok, maybe not, but still. Thats not important! Escape! God!

(10-07-2017, 03:26 PM)typeandkey Wrote: »>Wait a minute... Those games don't match the console. They're off by about... 40 years.
or
>Kick open that door like in all those action movies you've seen. Got to impress your new buddy, anyhow.

[Image: Iak4JIJ.png]

You kick the door in an attempt to be cool in front of Megumi. You do not succeed, in fact, it doesn't budge at all.

Megumi: Hey... Danny... I think... y-you have to turn the knob first, angel.
Danny: Oh... Yeah... Right...

[Image: 41TJYth.png]

Megumi walks over and gets the door for you, like a true gentlelady. On the inside, you're really embarrassed. But at least the door wasn't locked!

Megumi: Ah, Here we go. Now we should be able to get a grip on where we are, huh
Danny: Alright, lets see. Maybe we can call for help!

[Image: dyqkurE.png]
Megumi: Hmm... It looks like we're in a forest compound of some sorts?
Danny: Im not sure... It looks like some kind of... summer camp? See, there's a map.
Megumi: I suppose thats right, huh sugar? But why a camp...?
Danny: Wait... Why did you think it was a compound?
Megumi: Well, why would they kidnap us and bring us to some children's summer camp?
Danny: Hmm... That is a good point...
Megumi: Why don't we split up? Im gonna search the perimeter. We must have gotten here somehow, after all. Maybe there's a road, Dearie.
Danny: Ah! Thats a good idea!
Megumi: Can you search the buildings? There's a map there, but, there might be some other things we can find to tell us about our situation. Ok Honeybun?
Danny: Ah, Sure.

You waved Megumi off as she started walking around the trees with conviction in her step. You looked towards the map that was posted on the wall of the Lodge.

[Image: q1ADDgU.png]

There appeared to be more than one building... and there were cabins as well! 16 faces lined the cabins. Why... were they giving you accommodations. You're glad that you're rooming with Megumi though, since you know her the best. But does that mean... there are others around here? They're probably somewhere too, you just have to go find them. There's nobody in the field, but you feel like you can see the shapes of people far off at the other buildings. So, Where should you start first?
> Beeline straight to the tire swing and gleefully swing around.
Head to the Mess Hall, seems like a place folks might gather.
>This looks like a horor situation, and rule one in horor situations is don't split up, but then, she has ultimate good luck and it just begun, so I doubt something bad happenong to her.

>Peek inside the mess hall.
>Hey Danny, have you ever read "Lord of the Flies"? Just saying...
(10-08-2017, 05:01 AM)FlanDab Wrote: »>This looks like a horor situation, and rule one in horor situations is don't split up, but then, she has ultimate good luck and it just begun, so I doubt something bad happenong to her.

>Peek inside the mess hall.

(10-08-2017, 04:34 AM)Winklekinkle Wrote: »Head to the Mess Hall, seems like a place folks might gather.

[Image: X3vx0WI.png]

You head towards the mess hall. The mess hall is pretty basic, It has a table with some plates on it. Its a pretty long table, easily able to seat 16. At least, you think thats how many faces you saw on the map. Sitting at the table is a man with long hair and sunglasses. Who would even be snooty enough to wear sunglasses indoors? Past him, you also see a corridor. From the looks of it, that must lead to the kitchen. What now?