Favorite color: kilt plaid
RE: The Centrality
Name: Tarmo
Surname: N/A
Deity
Domains: Clay & Animation
Favorite Color: Light brown
[Image: CPcN2zR.png]
Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
Name: Retfig
Surname: None
God
Domains: Winter and Food
Color: blue
[Image: p4gyMYVl.png]
Name: Avaruke
Deity
Domains: Complexity and Depth
Colour: Checkerboard
[Image: FqbZzXz.png]
Other notes:
SpoilerShow
(06-06-2017, 10:19 PM)Benedict Wrote: »Name: Alakrit
Domains: Fear and Retreat
Favorite color: White
God
[Image: O7l6YuS.png]
Other notes: "Please, please, please don't ask what I'm running from."

I like this one best.
Does really cute mice people, vibrant characters/backgrounds and the most adorable art style you've ever seen interest you? Read Great Haven.

Have you ever wanted to save a bunch of kids from dying horribly in a nightmare dreamscape? Read Lucidstuck
Name: Elli
Domains: Seduction and deceit
type: God
favourite colour: Fuchsia
Other notes: "^-^" that's...that's about it?

Symbol:
[Image: 78v1Op9.png]
SpoilerShow
>Right, so let's get down to this god-ing business. Do we start out with worshipers or do we need to go out and get some?

*oops, I posted twice. I thought Myeth's suggestion was an update. Please excuse my clumsiness*
Name: Elaetha
Surnames: Whaeps
Domains: Blood and Vigor
Favorite Color: Carmine
Other Notes: "Don't mind the bleeding, it's perfectly fine. I'm fine."
Symbol:[Image: KJMtcTi.png]
[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...
Name: Electra
Surname: Sparks
Goddess
Domains: Technology
Favorite Color: Green
Symbol:
<To be drawn when I get a chance to do so>
RE: The Centrality (6-7-16)
[Image: k97MOeq.png]

She woke up.

For most people, waking up was not momentous, but for Elli Alakrit, she had the sneaking suspicion that it was a pretty big deal.

A building reached into the sky in front of her.

She didn't recognize it, nor did she recognize the paper clutched in her hand. It had her name on it, and it looked like it was filled out in her handwriting, but she had no memory of writing it.

As if reacting to that thought, the paper glowed brightly, then melted into thin air.

Even though red flags were being thrown up in her mind left and right, Elli approached the building.

I'm not going to figure anything out by just standing around here, she thought.

The front door was closed, but not locked. She let herself in.

[Image: OG0xRdu.png]

Elli found herself in a lobby. The light was harsh - or maybe her eyes were just still sensitive from waking up. The only noise she could hear was water burbling in a nearby fountain.
[Image: 6LGz4x9.png]
>Splash around in the fountain for a while, have a jolly ol' time.
>Say hello to the gray dude!
SpoilerShow
>Is... that a statue standing there? It looks like it's carved out of black rock, but it seems weirdly lifelike somehow.
I am glad we ended up with the goddess of Not Eating Broccoli and Food Safety.

>Tip your hat! You have no hat? YOU HAVE NOW
Drink deep from the fountain of sweet lies
> Water fountain! Be compelled to trace fingertips through the water.

> AUGH HELLO A PERSON
RE: The Centrality (6-8-16)
[Image: E9U7Hkb.png]

Elli's eyes were instinctively drawn to the fountain. Something about it was sending up signals in her memory, but...

It was no good. She couldn't remember.

She dipped her fingers in the water. It was pleasantly cold, and she could see a few old coins lying at the bottom. They weren't any denomination that she had ever seen before.

As Elli watched the water gently bubble from the fountain, she realized that she was a lot thirstier than she thought. She briefly considered leaning in to take a drink.

Someone nearby cleared their throat.

[Image: cFwR53u.png]

Elli was not proud of the scream that escaped her. She had honestly thought the guy was a statue.

"Greetings, friend," the guy said, tipping his hat to her.

Elli had the urge to tip her hat back. This proved difficult, as she was not wearing a hat. "Um... hello," she eventually said. Dozens of questions fought to be the first one out of her mouth, and so as a result all she managed to say was "Who...?"

"There'll be time later for introductions, friend," he said. "For now, though, I want to give you this."

He pressed something cool and rectangular into her hand.

[Image: FSLTvtO.gif]

Elli stared at it. It had a large screen on the front, and it was slightly curved, fitting the contours of her hand. As she looked it over, it lit up.

"I must be going for now, friend," the man said. "Before you can do anything with that, you need to choose a username. Once you do that, you can also use it to figure out where you ought to be headed."

Before Elli could say anything else, he disappeared. She kept an eye on where he had been standing for a moment, but when he failed to reappear, she looked down at the screen.

[Image: Rp08N4h.png]

There was a list of contacts, with a place for Elli to enter her own username. None of the contacts already on the device sounded familiar in any way.

[Image: k1OAxLR.png]

There was an inbox, presumably so others could contact her. There were no messages there yet, though.

[Image: 9wUHaOM.png]

There was a list of locations. When Elli tapped one of them, it displayed a map of how to get there - so, she inferred, she could easily travel to any location listed there.

[Image: yn1Mp31.png]

Finally, there was a tab just labeled "Tasks." Elli guessed that she could use it as a planner or something.

Elli stopped and closed her eyes. She still didn't have any idea where she was, and now there was this cryptic guy handing her a device and disappearing. She wasn't any closer to answers.
>Go to the Meeting Hall, that is where you can Meet

I love Espoi's handle
For a god of crafts, Espoi isn't very creative, huh.

>If you're confused, you probably want to talk to TruthTeller first. Plus, first on the list, easy decision.
>Put your Username as Elliphant, to show others you have great taste.

Wot it's a cute username
SpoilerShow
I'm fond of Elliphant too. :v

> Be curious about the fact you appear to have your own room already.
RE: The Centrality (6-11-16)
[Image: WQXAYZD.png]

If nothing else, Elli thought, she could at least use this device. That guy had said that she needed to pick a username.

She thought about it a moment. She vaguely recalled someone using a nickname for her once... What was it?

The name popped into her head:

Elliphant.

[Image: djxavcH.png]

Elli figured there were probably worse people to get answers from than someone whose nickname was 'TruthTeller.'

It was too bad, she reflected, that this TruthTeller seemed to be offline at the moment.

It looked to Elli like green circles showed online users, while offline users had gray circles.

Oh well. Maybe another time.

[Image: W1Cx07X.png]

Elli noticed that one of the locations listed on her device was, apparently, her room. She brought up the map and memorized where the room was, then set out in that direction.

The door was unlocked, and it bore a symbol on it - the same symbol that had been on the paper that disappeared when she entered the building.

The inside of the room was very red - not that Elli minded - and it had all the standard amenities. The bed looked comfortable, the desk seemed utilitarian, and the rug shuffled pleasantly under her feet.

Something about it seemed familiar, but...

Elli sighed. Not remembering was starting to get really old.

[Image: CWJVy4b.png]

Her bedroom safely explored, Elli's next destination was the meeting hall, figuring that she might find someone there.