Waterworks

Waterworks
RE: Waterworks
>tubs: aw crap
Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
>Rifle Tower: Jam, subsequetly failing to fire
> Tubs: You don't get hit by bullets. The bullets get hit by you.
Bullet: Blow a hole clean through the dirt, throwing the coveted briefcase high in the air, where all can see it.

José: Have both eardrums burst. only takes a month for them to grow back apparently.
[Image: 2481.png]

(03-06-2017, 10:52 PM)juddy555 Wrote: »>Rifle Tower: Do your job a bit too well

[Image: 2482.gif]

[Image: 2483.gif]

[Image: 2484.gif]

[Image: 2485.png]

[Image: 2486.png]

[Image: 2487.png]

[Image: 2488.png]

[Image: 2489.gif]

[Image: 2490.gif]

[Image: 2491.png]

[Image: 2492.png]
>Tubs: Commence with further hat tipping, once Jose stumbles back, presumably dazed and confused. If he does not stumble back, find him inside the rifle tower, pick him up, and proceed with hat tipping. Once hat tipping has occurred, pose as a team, because it is unlikely shit can get any more real.
>Have you ever heard of overkill?
Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
It's like they say, there's no kill like overkill.
Quite a bit of time spent deep-frozen later:

Big Endian: get picked up by aliens
>Now keep firing the rifle tower to build up rythem!
>Big Endian: pass through a wormhole that send you though space and time and from the other end crash on alien planet in the past. From your charred corpse a little bit of black goo that got in from the lab creeps out... dun dun dun

...Okay no that would probably be a terrible twist, nevermind.
Tubs: Proclaim that you're too old for this shit.
Or, alternatively

Tubs: Shed a single tear of admiration/sorrow at the death of your worthy opponent.
>A job well done. Claim your prize and drink in the success.

>Drinks are on José!
Might as well go back into the base and see if there's anything important-lookin there for the nabbing.
Man, I really kind of feel bad for Big Endian. At this point, the base is destroyed. He could have easily just left and survived, but he stayed to fight, and I feel like his reason for doing that was the death of Little Endian. I mean, they worked together as a muscle/decoy duo. Big Endian raised his hands to protect Little Endian every time, and gave him Caddie's indestructable helmet to protect him. He didn't have to do that; it didn't protect himself at all. That makes me feel like they were probably best friends, and Big Endian's reason for staying to fight was solely to get revenge on the Blue Boys for killing Little Endian. And then after all that he just has a somber look of acceptance on his face as he dies to the biggest bullet on the face of the planet.

I can't believe I'm making myself sad over a one-off Waterworks villain, but I actually am. God damn it.
(03-18-2017, 03:58 PM)Dalmationer Wrote: »Might as well go back into the base and see if there's anything important-lookin there for the nabbing.
I initially misread this as "go back into the sea" and had a mental image of the boys in blue walking into the ocean and stuffing undersea treasure into the beatnick's bag.
(03-17-2017, 03:35 PM)Electric-Nope Wrote: »Tubs: Shed a single tear of admiration/sorrow at the death of your worthy opponent.

[Image: 2493.gif]

[Image: 2494.gif]

Your brow is too furrowed for your tear ducts to work properly!

(03-18-2017, 03:58 PM)Dalmationer Wrote: »Might as well go back into the base and see if there's anything important-lookin there for the nabbing.

[Image: 2495.png]

Yes. You still need that briefcase.

[Image: 2496.png]

The shot from the rifle tower cleaved a huge trench out of the ground. Looking down, you can see it go deep enough to reveal the rubble from the top level of the base.

...But first, you should get the rifle tower back. It's probably got a couple shots left in it, and you wouldn't want to that sort of thing sitting around for other people to stumble across.

SpoilerShow
>Attempt to tell José that it was a nice shot
Ayy, I got chosen, look at that Happymelon

Flush: Wow, this really doesn't faze you, does it? Jose just fired a bullet the size of a goddamned planetoid from an equally-gigantic rifle and you barely looked shocked at the result for even five seconds. Have you seen even WEIRDER stuff or do you genuinely just not give a damn?

Jose: Be sent flying into the sky by the recoil and/or wind currents generated by firing the Rifle Tower.
Tubs and Flush: ...Sure is convenient that this one particular fragile-looking plateau survived the force from that shot...
>Hopefully that thing you need isn't all smashed up now.
(03-21-2017, 04:30 PM)Electric-Nope Wrote: »Tubs and Flush: ...Sure is convenient that this one particular fragile-looking plateau survived the force from that shot...

[Image: 2497.png]

It wasn't convenient in he slightest. You dropped your pillar and stood behind it, shielding you from the blast.

There's a reason you lug it around. It's the only thing that's as strong as you are.

[Image: 2498.gif]

You drop down and go off towards the rifle tower, with Flush in tow.

[Image: 2499.png]

Fortunately, you bump into José on the way!

(03-21-2017, 12:19 PM)ProfessorLizzard Wrote: »>Attempt to tell José that it was a nice shot

[Image: 2500.png]
deploy sign language, your boy's gotta know
>Welp, José won't be useful for a while. Time for him to stand in the back.