Waterworks

Waterworks
RE: Waterworks
Jose: Finish your dramatic pause.
(08-19-2016, 05:50 PM)Acamaeda Wrote: »Jose: Finish your dramatic pause.

This is one hell of a pause, must be REALLY dramatic. /s
(08-19-2016, 09:18 PM)juddy555 Wrote: »
(08-19-2016, 05:50 PM)Acamaeda Wrote: »Jose: Finish your dramatic pause.

This is one hell of a pause, must be REALLY dramatic. /s

Hey man, he's thirsty. All this talking, you gotta wet the throat a little. Give the poor guy a bit to...I dunno, drink the entire bar, I guess XD
I don't mean to necropost, but I could use some help sprucing up the TvTropes page.

Also, some bonus content to tide things over.
So I really do not mean to complain, but can we get an ETA of some kind? Or at least some word from the author? Anything? Apologies if this counts as a necropost, I just hope this adventure has not died.
LuFa put a progress bar on the last panel. There's an animation that's a little more than half done right now. Updates are on tumblr. https://shakks.tumblr.com/
Thank you PalFish, you are a hero and a savior. Also, I've checked every day for the last 3 days, and it's gone up by 2% each day. At 64% we have 36 Remaining, which is 18 days left. Assuming we maintain the same pace.

Feb 20 Edit

The Hype is real, 90% :3 Almost there!
(05-02-2016, 05:23 AM)Schazer Wrote: »better order in one meteo gambit I reckon

[Image: 2459.png]

Damn straight. Why bother planning for the future when you can drop everything you've got right now and ensure that your enemies won't have a future?

[Image: 2460.gif]

You acquire a METEO GAMBIT!

You've always considered yourself to be a proper stand-up guy. However, the words wound-up and pent-up would also be able to fit in there as well.

You made peace with your own id long ago, but with the activation of ZOOT BRUTE, you can let him take the wheel just this once! Who knows what'll happen!

[Image: 2461.gif]

Still... This Big-Endian guy looks unnaturally strong.

Emphasis on the unnaturally bit. You're probably just as strong as him, if not stronger.

With that said, if you want to absolutely guarantee that you'll be the only one walking away from this, you're going to need your pillar. And maybe, just maybe... a plan.

SpoilerShow
sounds like you gotta stand up, go grab yon pillar
wind up, and throw said pillar hard enough to impale that big tough bastard so he's
pent up, against a wall, although if the ground's all you've got to pent him against then you're down with him being pent down

then your Id can score a conclusive kill on a non-moving target
It returns! Wonderful!

Take off the coat and play some Jojo 'cuz it's time to be a Pillar Man!
>He probably skipped leg day, exploit this fact

HAPPY WATERDAY
Heehee, it's back!

>Jose: return the pillar to your boss.
Maybe there is something in your loot bag that will help in such a situation like this.
> Use your immense STRENGTH to wield the Rifle Tower.
>No matter what you end up doing, make sure you do it with a little swagger in your step. Every discerning gentleman knows that fighting is 75% looking good.
The dead have risen! Our messiah returns!
>Unleash everything you have suppressed, all the anger, all the emotions. All of them. Destroy this foe!
(02-21-2017, 09:18 AM)ProfessorLizzard Wrote: »>He probably skipped leg day, exploit this fact

[Image: 2462.png]

He may have skipped leg day (and neck day, and head day), but he definitely did not skip foot day. Those boots were made to walk all over you.

[Image: 2463.png]

You're not much of a leg aficionado, either.

[Image: 2464.png]

Nevertheless, you pull your boys together and get to scheming.

[Image: 2465.png]

[Image: 2466.png]

[Image: 2467.png]

[Image: 2468.png]
Omg Fuck Yeah, so much hype i LITERALLY CANNOT CONTAIN IT! *Explodes*

*Recombobulates*

Alright cool. No suggestions, I just really wanted to express how happy I am ^.^
>Suddenly, guns! Lots of them! All for Jose!
>Reach in your goodie bag, will you get a gun? Who knows!
[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...
In the meanwhile, you can use the squares to mildly annoy him while you get a new gun
Shoot him with gliders!
>Get equipped and pose as a team because something-something, SHOOT THAT DOOFUS.
(02-22-2017, 12:13 PM)SirBlizz98 Wrote: »>Reach in your goodie bag, will you get a gun? Who knows!

[Image: 2469.png]

You'll let José rummage through your beatnik's bag for a suitable firearm. Let's just hope he doesn't find anything stupid like a pair of bongos or a pile of old berets.

...Why did you have to settle for a BEATNIK's bag? You should have held out and taken a container from a subculture that was more into organized crime, or murder.

[Image: 2470.gif]

But first, you've got a METEO GAMBIT to attend to.

What kind of person doesn't use their strongest ability right away? A dead person, that's who. Go big or go home!

[Image: 2471.gif]

And with that, Tubs' id comes forth!

For a personification of instinct, impulse, and desire - he's surprisingly reserved.

It's probably safe to say that he and Tubs are on good terms, as there wouldn't be too much for the id to do that Tubs wouldn't have already done.

SpoilerShow
>José: You find a gun with bongo attachments. Better than nothing, but why?