GIGASPARK

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GIGASPARK
RE: GIGASPARK
Explain situation.

[Image: sn87nQA.png]

[Image: dZ3qsY2.png] I am stranded on the Space Station Osiris. This space station has seemingly been abandoned. The crew members are all missing, and it is in poor operational condition.

[Image: lL8nOFi.png] Wait, so there are no people on board?

[Image: dZ3qsY2.png] I am.

[Image: lL8nOFi.png] No, I meant like. Living people..

[Image: dZ3qsY2.png] ....

[Image: dZ3qsY2.png] There is one crew member who was still signed in, but their status is unknown. Given I found orders for all crew members to evacuate, this seems unusual.

[Image: lL8nOFi.png] I see...

[Image: dZ3qsY2.png] ....

[Image: dZ3qsY2.png] ...How did you find my distress signal so quickly?

[Image: lL8nOFi.png] We are currently on a recovery mission locating stranded Primacy squads who were lost in a recent operation. I just happened to be scanning signals when yours suddenly appeared.

[Image: lL8nOFi.png] It seemed unusual so I thought it would be worth investigating.

[Image: dZ3qsY2.png] Hm..

[Image: lL8nOFi.png] Hey, what's that look for?

Next.

[Image: Yqhs3Ke.png]

[Image: dZ3qsY2.png] So, can you get me off this station?

[Image: lL8nOFi.png] Well, we are on a rescue mission. It shouldn't be hard to send a ship your way...

[Image: lL8nOFi.png] Ah, hmm. Your station isn't sending location data. Do you know your sector and coordinates?

[Image: dZ3qsY2.png] No.

[Image: lL8nOFi.png] Of course not...

[Image: lL8nOFi.png] Alright. See if you can get the Navigation and Communication systems operational. If you do that I'll see what I can do about getting you out of there.

[Image: lL8nOFi.png] In the meantime, look for any information regarding your location, and let me know if you find any survivors.

[Image: dZ3qsY2.png] Affirmative.

[Image: lL8nOFi.png] I'll leave this channel open. Feel free to contact me if you need help.

Next.

[Image: 0C1GGJE.png]

Hathor closes Comms, but as she said it looks like you are still able to contact her.
[Image: et0zORA.png][Image: lSI9N43.png][Image: qutBi71.png][Image: d7w4o4h.png][Image: Kf12dbw.png]
>Thinks you're not a person, how dare she. The nerve. The cheek.The gall. Experience something not entirely dissimilar to anger.
I don't remember, there was definitely a door that powered on. Let's open it!