Welcome to Mediawarks!

Welcome to Mediawarks!
Welcome to Mediawarks!
Welcome all! This subforum shall hopefully serve as a hub for the Fortuna fan community. For more preamble about this forum, check out this thread.

Being someone who loves stories, and especially loves stories that facilitate reader input and better-resemble group projects than "traditional" narratives, having a place like this on the forum is kind of a no-brainer. We're really glad to have Gimeurcookie and Crew on board to try this out!

Longer-term, it's my vague hope this forum may resemble the Meta/Misc thread of MSPAFA yore - a free space, for folks with a project that needs reader input but isn't quite big enough to sustain its own offsite forum. For now though, Fortuna fans may consider this space their own! My only request is you keep this subforum focussed on Fortuna, and freely venture out in the Eagledome at large for whatever else.

Layout
Currently nothing! Gime gets free reign over this. Although we've got hopes in future that other projects might share this space, for now you can treat it as Fortuna and Fortuna accessories in terms of what/how much gets stickied etc. If other groups want to use this space, we'll talk that through when that actually happens.

Moderation
Gime's got mod rights over this subforum, but Eagle Time itself doesn't really do modministration. Admins theoretically get no more of a say in how the forum is run (any more so than other long-standing members of the community), and exist mainly to implement changes (or apologise at how bad we are at getting off our asses and implementing changes). For the "social" side of modministration, we prefer to be boring and wordy and try talk our problems out rather than use unwieldy tools like tempbanning to "solve" nuanced social interactions. We'll figure this one out as a growing community.

This thread seems good a one as any to talk things out if you like before you move in, so have at it!

Links for newbies:
The place to ask about the forum an its features itself
The place to shoot the shit
The place to shitpost
RE: Welcome to Mediawarks!
Hey Fortunerds, this is not Fortuna-related but I'm sure you'll forgive me because it's about Lobster With A Gun free videogames Lobster With A Gun. A cool guy called Palamedes (assisted this time by another cool guy, Chirality) runs giveaways in conjunction with Steam Sales - it's a neat cross-forum event with Chocolatepi, another MSPAF splinter forum.

You don't have to add anything to the prize pool to sign up - if you have Steam, and had an account registered on Eagle Time before December 23, you're eligible. (We're totally on board if you do want to toss extra copies of stuff into the ring though.)

Duckreport The thread is here! Drudgerepond