from a smash bro to a smash pro: tips & tricks

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.71 Average
from a smash bro to a smash pro: tips & tricks
RE: from a smash bro to a smash pro: tips & tricks
whens captain toad dlc sakurai
(11-25-2014, 08:34 PM)Palamedes Wrote: »Actually SSB would be exactly 150% better to me if as Mario or Luigi you could damage people just by landing on them and they had almost no other attacks.
Right? Mario doesn't even have a divekick. Other characters can damage you by falling on you from above, but Mario? Nope.

I actually thought about it a little after writing that post, and I decided Mario would be way more interesting in SSB if his thing was all the different power-ups he could get. Like for his Neutral-B, he briefly changes to Fire Mario and tosses a fireball. His Up-B is he puts on his fursuit and he can glide for a bit, and maybe his Down-B is he gets a super mushroom and doubles in size. His final smash could be that he gets a mega mushroom, and grows gigantic!

I think it'd be way cooler than "I don't know, uh, he punches people and makes Mario noises."
Wah-hoo!
signature
Dude, Mario is a fucking acrobat, that's his skill.

He doesn't just punch people while wah-hooing for no reason, he had punches and kicks in Mario 64, the break dance moves come from there too. All his special moves are also from previous mario videojams. The only thing that doesn't make much sense is throwing fireballs without a fireflower (specially his Hadouken final ultimate smashing attack) but it's understandable.

Mario is like a likable Mickey Mouse and i love him, fucking fight me if you dislike him.
[Image: iqVkAVO.gif]
Ed I'll fight you but only if you let me use Game and Watch
I'd destroy everyone and their grandmothers if i had either version of the game. I am the smashinest smasher ever, i practice perfect wave-landing and other AT's (that stands for Advanced Techniques you scrubs) while this plays in the background.

I even stood around in a tournament once.
I think Luigi's moveset should be based off that one DDR spinoff combined with Mario Power Tennis
isnt taht just waluigi
shhh dont let nintendo figure it out
isn't the dk rap when the crowd cheers for donkey kong
(11-26-2014, 03:38 AM)Infrared Wrote: »Mario is like a likable Mickey Mouse and i love him, fucking fight me if you dislike him.

So, no interesting qualities, and only liked for his antique value. Got it.

(11-25-2014, 09:24 PM)Solaris Wrote: »whens captain toad dlc sakurai
He can't jump or run, but is very strong. His Final Smash is that no one else can jump or run, either.
Fucking fight me, Godbot.
Mario has next to zero character. He's Nintendo's poster boy. The most character he ever shows is in the Mario RPGs, otherwise he's just a generic mary sue. It's unfortunate, and Nintendo should be able to do so much more with him. At least Luigi and Wario have distinct attitudes! But Mario... Damn can that boy punch a turtle. That's all he gets.

We need some Great Gonzales up in here
[Image: tN4CQnw.png][Image: 6miAxpY.png][Image: xrt4V73.png]
[Image: LAbvoew.png][Image: kHYNSyp.png][Image: 2xEY8jD.png]
(11-28-2014, 01:19 PM)earthexe Wrote: »Great Gonzales

HOO BOY

SpoilerShow
hahaha i wasted my time on all of you for 8 years.
I know he doesn't have any character why are you bringing that up, i even compared him to Mickey Mouse. I just said i like him, and nobody is fighting me.

[Image: q66nZoe.png]
I think mario and mickey mouse should fight
Didn't that happen in kingdom hearts
kingdom hearts vs smash brothers for the nintendo wii ds
(11-29-2014, 01:41 AM)Jacquerel Wrote: »kingdom hearts vs smash brothers for the nintendo wii ds

(11-17-2014, 05:44 PM)Solaris Wrote: »[Image: ftdante.png][Image: AndKnuckles.png]
vs predator
(11-29-2014, 01:02 AM)Infrared Wrote: »I know he doesn't have any character why are you bringing that up, i even compared him to Mickey Mouse. I just said i like him, and nobody is fighting me.

I would, but I'm not so good at pretending to have an explosive weakness to getting jumped on. Maybe if you had a paycheck like Mario, you could bribe me into it, but...
i have a weakness to getting jumped on. Back in jersey people used to jump on me and it left me with enough psychological scar tissue to last a lifetime. They used to call me Mr. Your Show's Cancelled back then.
[Image: comic406_zpsmnj1hgae.png]
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Bingogogo
& LUMA
Sig:
SpoilerShow