MURDERFIA: REDUX: (VERY END)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MURDERFIA: REDUX: (VERY END)
RE: MURDERFIA: REDUX: D9 (END)
(02-24-2014, 11:40 PM)Solaris Wrote: »its me i won

"Haha, despite getting reincarnated into the game multiple times, nope."

(02-24-2014, 11:40 PM)icanhasdonut Wrote: »who's alive???????????
also who gave me that lightning rod n2 because that was seriously Really Helpful

"Oh, hey, welcome to the legions of the dead, and, y'know, congrats for making it as far as you did. Welp, I was going to draw this out for suspense's sake, but that would've been less torturous, if, y'know, I had written up all the night actions and junk beforehand instead of making you all wait."

"Without further ado..."

Trog Demands Blood!Trog Demands Blood!Trog Demands Blood!Akumu is the last man standing. Trog Demands Blood!Trog Demands Blood!Trog Demands Blood!

Trog Demands Blood!Trog Demands Blood!Trog Demands Blood! Akumu is the Ultimate Champion of Murder Mafia.
Trog Demands Blood!Trog Demands Blood!Trog Demands Blood!

"Congratulations, Akumu! Long may you devour all in your path. Which he's probably going to do, being a self-propogating ecosystem of death and destruction."
yay kumu congrats
noooooooo
Dang.

Well, what was Akumu's role then?
What would my METRIC TON OF AUSTRALIUM have done had I received it?
*shakes fist*
what was cb's role because I want to have killed someone useful
(02-24-2014, 11:41 PM)cerebralconfinement Wrote: »Who the fuck killed me. I just wanted to get on with the murder.
Admittedly, that is getting on with the murder...

Yeah, ok, lemme start resolving night actions after one more thing, seeing as y'all went and ruined my suspenseful buildup.

Nah, I'm not actually mad. This all panned out pretty well. *clears throat*"

The town, summarily exterminated, has lost.

The Potato Cult Mafa, summarily exterminated, has lost

The Clusterfuck Mafia, summarily exterminated, has lost.

The Songfia, summarily exeterminated, has lost.

The Songscum, summarily exterminated, has lost.

Team Sylar, summarily exterminated, has lost.

The Medical Malcontents, summarily exterminated, have lost.

The Crooks Hollow Spies, summarily exterminated, have lost.

Deadcrystal, Elize/Masterblade, Leafsw0rd, Mathgirl/SSHM, Niall/Anza, Amosmyn, Beruru, Red709, Cici, Coldblooded, and Mirdini Mk I, as Serial Killers, have lost.

Cat has lost.

Solaris MkI has lost.

---

TehPilot Mk I, as the Homicidal Baker and Fettered Soul of the Clusterfuckeruppers, has earned a HALF-WIN.

Loather, as the virus, has WON.

ParadoxGamer, as Reed Richards the bodystacker, has WON.

Akumu, as Ouroborous the Serial Killer, has WON THE GAME AS THE LAST MAN STANDING.

*SHAKES FIST AT AKUMU MORE*
Still voting to lynch myself so I can win my cake and lose it too
okay, first question, who was i
All I ever wanted to do was complete my contract job and kill everybody, and you wouldn't even let me have that one small pleasure in life.

I hope you're proud of yourself Akumu.
(02-24-2014, 11:41 PM)cerebralconfinement Wrote: »Who the fuck killed me. I just wanted to get on with the murder.
Admittedly, that is getting on with the murder...
*cough*
is chwoka mafia canon
(02-25-2014, 12:10 AM)Coldblooded Wrote: »All I ever wanted to do was complete my contract job and kill everybody, and you wouldn't even let me have that one small pleasure in life.

I hope you're proud of yourself Akumu.

I really, really am.

The following people will live on in eternity as part of the ever-expanding Ouroborous:

Paradoxgamer
Masterblade
AgentBlue
cerebralConfinement
Mirdini
Coldblooded
icanhasdonut

Thank you all, your flesh was delicious!
"Ok, gimme a bit to get the roles up. Anyone in Gold counts as a MVP who helped make this game the entertaining disaster it was."

The town

SpoilerShow

The Scum Teams

"Each of these guys had the standard mafia win condition - survive to overrun. Balance was, as always, questionable, but I give most of them full credit for giving it their all despite the uphill battle.

SpoilerShow

The independents

"Ok, so some of these poor assholes were formerly mafiosos, who had the only kill ability on their original team. Others are full-fledged serial killers, and there's one obviously-overpowered role who took the fucking cake and ate itself in the attempt to lick its fingers clean."

SpoilerShow
Well my better half, we did good right?

I mean I didn't get my daykill from killing Waterbottles (unless I did, in which case whoops), but hey at least we weren't the first faction dead (and possibly the first time a faction ever popped up halfway through the game).
Why do you keep calling me "your better half"

I literally accomplished nothing since I came into exis-- no, scratch that

I helped people not die of the virus

I helped people

not die

that is the antithesis of our existence and you're calling me better???

But we sure did stay alive for a while there didn't we

go us?
Annnnd that's the last of the roleinfo! I'll attribute deaths properly as I review the tapes.
"Phew, ok, that gives you a rough idea of when/where night actions happened, and for the bulk of you still following, who did the deed that did you the dead. So next, let's look at...

Whoa MOD FUCKUPS Whoa

Mod Fuckup 1: Agentblue and the Deathless Night

The situation/relevant parties
N2, after the rap battle. Sruixan had just won and gained protection from all negative actions for the following night, and also gained a BOON from the moderator. Sruixan used this boon to have me create some manner of revolving door system so dead players could earn their way back into the game, which created the thing some of you folks heard about called the Antemortem.
As it turned out, I had even less idea than usual what I was doing with that, and trying to wrap my head around it burnt me out so bad the game stalled.
I eventually opted to restart the game, vetoing the Antemortem and making death permanent. I rallied up all the replacements necessary, got everyone psyched, started a new thread, and went to see how many people I needed to prod for night actions. I had a surprising amount in! Granolaman in particular had had the genius ploy of making Sruix a one-shot lightningrod, which rather conveniently meant Sruix would soak all the kills and we could start D3 bright-eyed and bushy-tailed and 33 strong.

Or so I thought.

The fuckup

I made the D3 start post, made sure all my spreadsheets about virus transference were up to date, then had my "oh fuck" moment. Agentblue. Cannonman. Their target (by nature of lightningrod, pulled onto Sruixan) would kill any and all comers the night Agent targets them. I did a tally to see how many would survive, and got the following:

Agentblue - Cannonman
Airey - Elvis
Chwoka - MetaKieros Inventor
Crowstone - Dr. Pepper Austin
Dpaul - the srsbsns SK
Granolaman - The BAN LOG (who survived because his lightningrod must've landed first before Agent was ganked over)
Malkytop - Crooks Hollow Leader
Pick Yer Poison - Crooks Hollow Bomb
Sruixan - The guy who was immune to everything
Waterbottles - A granny, no night action
Whoosh! - No night action

22ish players dead in one destructive swoop. It would've been glorious, if I hadn't just begged 22ish players to come join my game. Although the eleven surviving players would've made for a moderately balanced game, it seemed a bit rude to everyone else.

The aftermath
I begged Agent to let me retcon their N2 action to perform "No Action". This kept the player list intact, and Agent eventually used their free MOD BOON to rolecop Mirdini, discovering he was Saxt|O|NHL.

---

Mod Fuckup 2: Of Virii and Dead Guys

Relevant parties
This one was just straight-up mod error that, again, I didn't catch until I'd already posted flips.
-We had Paranoia, the CPR Doc. Infected with the Virus
-Jacqlaris, performing the Malconents' nightkill. Not infected with the virus.
-Agentblue, Cannonman. Infected with the Virus.
-Palamedes, Sylar. Infected with the Virus.
-Fucking Sruixan, again, with the virus

What should've gone down on N4, according to everyone's commands
Paranoia (V) targets Jacqlaris.
Jacqlaris attacks Palamedes (V).
Palamedes (V) attacked Jacqlaris.
Agent (V) cannoned Sruixan (V).

Result:
Paranoia restarts Jacqlaris' heart after Palamedes kills them. Palamedes dies, Agent kills Sruixan via a Viral overdose.
>Jacqlaris and Paranoia alive, Palamedes and Sruixan dead

What I inputted:
Paranoia (V) attacks Sruixan. (V)
Jacqlaris attacks Palamedes (V)
Palamedes (V) attacks Jacqlaris
Agent (V) cannoned Sruixan. (V)

Result:
Agent sticks a cannon on Sruixan, who then dies from a viral overdose. Paranoia then saves Sruixan from death, but is shot in the face with a cannon.
Jacqlaris attacks Palamedes, Palamedes attacks Jacqlaris, they die in each other's arms.
>Jacqlaris, Palamedes, and Paranoia dead, Sruixan alive.

This, as you can tell, is just horribly sloppy. Paranoia is free to perform his graveslam, though Akumu has too many swarms for this to have an effect on the gamestate.

---

Mod Fuckup 3: Chwokolates

Minor, but no less excusable. Chwoka had actually posted chocolate and roses and shouldn't have been hammered at H-1. I will argue however that his fate was sealed at that point, even if I did jump the gun a little.

If I've forgotten anything, please yell at me on IRC! I'd prefer to have tangible reminders so I don't do this shit again.
my mod boon is that i come back to life which happened so that means all is forgivens
Quicktopics getcher quicktopics right here

All The Ninjas
BAN LOG
Cannonman
Crooks Hollow Leader
Daniel Adainas
artboard Vigilante
Disgruntled Protector
Draco Von Zommelldester
Dr. Anarchy
Dr. Edwin Bola
Dr. Pepper Austin
Dr. Steak
Eldritch Felt
Fighting Trousers
Gojira
Heather Drake
Katy Harding
Let's Talk About Firearms Thread
Liver Failure
Lungman
MetaKieros
MetaSolaris
MetaWheat
Romantic Fanart Thread
Romantic Speculation Thread
Saxt|O|NHL (Leftist Limoncello, Right-Wing Wintergreen)
Satellite
Secret Agent Ninja Breakdancing Carpenter Giraffe
Shark Fighter
Tawny Smythe
Velvet Berentez
Vuvuzela Memorial Chat Thread

The Clusterfuckerupperers (The Werewolf) (The Soul Organ)
The Crooks Hollow Spies
The Medical Malcontents (Jacqlaris)
The Potato Cult
The Songfia
The Songscum

Bishounen
Charles Montegarde
Deadly Debonairly Dialect Distributor
Fuck Roulette
Ignanoo
Virus
MetaNiall
MetaSchazer
Multiple-Duckman
Ouroborous
Paper Planes
Poldt
Reed Richards
Sebastian Wyatt
Serious Business Serial Killer
Supersonic
Sylar (Slot 27.5, Slot 27 and a half)

Decontamination Chamber Operators' Committee (N3 (and a CYOA-style pointless minigame during D4) - N4- N5)
Night actions!

D1/N1
SpoilerShow

D2/N2
SpoilerShow

D3/N3
SpoilerShow

D4/N4

SpoilerShow

D5/N5

SpoilerShow

D6/N6
SpoilerShow

D7/N7

SpoilerShow

D8/N8
SpoilerShow
Thanks for the murderful ride Schazer, it was more than fun enough to justify diving in twice :3
Thanks Dini! I think that's well and truly a wrap, except for the mystery of what killed me. Most everything else will have an explanation within some quicktopic or another.

As Multivac said, it wasn't a player. In fact, Donut guessed correctly first, in that it was the Border Security Officer from Clusterfuck Mafia, looking for the Smuggler.

The Border Security was originally Wheeeeeeatthins, but graciously replaced by SleepingOrange! Slorange killed me N5 and I saw no reason to deny him that.

In the end, the Smuggler escaped - none other than Sanzh. Sanzh joins the winners! Except not, because he's not actually a player.
RE: MURDERFIA: REDUX: D9 (VERY END)
that was fun