Hamfia - GAME OVER - PICK YER POISON DID IT. SPECTACULAR. AMAZING.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hamfia - GAME OVER - PICK YER POISON DID IT. SPECTACULAR. AMAZING.
RE: Hamfia - DAY FOUR - REIGN OF THE QUEEN BITCH
Bitch move your vote, your violatin' the rules
The ham /loser/ gets lynched; don't you be a buncha tools
My foe's flabbergasted, he's been rythmic'ly shellshocked
Now you wanna lynch me? Dude I've been cold cocked!

Yeah I've got a master plan, this should come as no surprise
But it's staying under wraps, away from mafia eyes
This ain't over yet, there's mystery solvin' yet to do
Especially with my tempter who came to visit night /two/

As for Sruix, Dragon Fogel you've got clues galore
What happened night two also happed the night before
If you knew what you knew, and were scumily inclined
Your kill for the night would be diff'rently assigned

Now dear Solaris mate, our time is growing short
I've been hamming left and right, and I've seen no retort
You've got one final chance left to turn this thing around
But tomorrow afternoon brings my final crushing beatdown
Only you think that the ham loser gets lynched. :0

HAHAHAHAAM

Need one more vote to HAMmer.
My ham is slick
you rhyming pricks
No tricks
I click
my switch and it's time to

[Image: Holdit.gif]

Edgeworth, lemme some words in edgeways
watch in awe, as the queen bitch segues
into the convo-lution, loosen
my tongue, had a wait, but I finally choosen

to gatecrash the rap war, better late-crash than never
'cause a sausage party trying to ham? pfft, whatever
Anywurst, rap battles, couldn't resist
'til I had to actually rhyme some shit, so whatevs, here's the gist

I digress, lemme guess, everyone but Sruixan
gave zero fucks when the modnotes were fixed, and
Got me shipwrecked slash shitwrecked with a wincon
that was such deja vuulcrap I soon got my drink on

but I won!? And now reign on your rhyming parade
(If you wish, screw my verdict, seeing's I've barely played)
but Granola's so far brought the finest ham-pain
Today, end Sol-lay, celebrate with champagne

And pop a cap in Sruix's arse later if all else fails, seeing as his shenanigans technically robbed you of a town vote and that is totes anti-town.
(02-17-2012, 01:20 PM)ProfessorLizzard Wrote: »Also why did you kill poor Brian :c He was not scummy at all, just Upset Villager. :c

[Image: h38.png]

[Image: h39.png]
[Image: zjQ0y.gif][Image: vcGGy.gif]
Not looking so hot?
Really?
I would scoff at your lesser designation but obviously your ears wouldn't be able to comprehend the true meaning behind it until I'd have to spell it out for you in a later date as it certainly isn't my fault that you don't understand.
Is there even a reason why we are not voting for granolaman anymore all the clues so far have proven it to be an open and shut case. It is astonishing how you can't see how this all connects like I do but I suppose that's what happens when you leave the breadcrumbs of enlightenment out to sit in the sun .

Now, note how granola goes after the player known as DragonFogel, asking him for information that had nothing to do with either of us, and that likewise would serve only to implicate Fogel or perhaps out information for a time later, which I suppose to you is in some days. He is flailing and your inability to see it is truly one of the factors in the detriment of today's readers.

He goes off on some tangent about a cult for no reason after he can't find anything about me because he is doing whatever he can to get out of this. He knows he has lost and he is clinging to this as if it will save him when it is utterly obvious that it won't although it was nice to humor him, just like I am doing right now!

This is almost as bad as the time that I had to deal with the shirtless sex-monger, but at least then I had someone partially interesting to deal with. At this point we have the absent brit, who will obviously be revealed if we don't have a kill tonight, myself, and the granola based product who thinks himself superior to me just because he can rhyme.

I have rhymed and also thrown down in the past and I don't truly see it necessary as the only weapon of showcasing my superiority.
Oh, and don't mistake yourself, I am superior, this is the prevalent mindset and it is my mindset so it is obviously correct. Now, time spent here is precious time that could be spent on questions that matter or better yet, on going on with my life somewhere else, better things to do and all that.

SpoilerShow
I could've chosen much easier methods for proving my townliness, but instead, in the spirit of the ham, I went along with your games.
Then I noticed the kill count for the day, and considered the strong possibility that there are more than one scum left in the game.
With the three currently slated to die, at least two aren't scum. If none of the three are scum, then we'd mislynch into oblivion.
Fogel takes the hotseat for proposing the three targets, proposing a day-distracting duel, and for a generally weak reasoning for his own townliness.
This is why the identity of the tempter is essential: if they come forward with their list of targets (or their target for last night reveals themself) then we can proceed with the duel and the one-scum assumption.

Speaking of, Solaris:
You accepted the terms of the duel.
You chose words as your weapon, and with words you have lost.
Will you honor our agreement, or will you stutter and babble like the cowardly scum you accuse me of being?

SpoilerShow
OH REALLY

Suppose there were three scum and a traitor. We have a known third party or something unusual in Schazer. In a thirteen-player game, having five roles not aligned with the town seems highly unlikely. And if there were, I would expect PYP to be a serial killer, rather than the helpful vigilante he is implicitly claiming.

But even so, let's leave that matter aside.

Do you disagree with my analysis of players other than myself? If not, then knowing your own alignment, from your point of view there are still three strong suspects - or rather, two, since you allege that Sruixan is town.

Ergo! My proposed solution still applies, just with names changed around. More to the point! The number of unknowns has dropped dramatically, especially from your point of view.

Given this, your lack of forthcomingness is suspicious. After all, you could reveal what you know, and if we were skeptical, then upon your lynch, it would be proven true when you turned up town. The true criminals - who, in this case, would be me and/or Solaris - would have nowhere to hide when your amazing and reliable information was proven.

So, if you are town, you have nothing to hide at this point... UNLESS you think that Mirdini or PL are still possible suspects. Do you believe this? If so, why?

You're holding back when the game is likely close to finished. Ham or no ham, that raises my suspicions.

In short:

J'accuse!
I am sure Solaris won the rap.
Now come on someone hammer him already.
Gruh, I'm tired of people ragging on my tight-lippedness being scummy. You want the facts? Here choke on 'em.

I'm the doctor. Last night I visited Pyp in an attempt to head off what I assumed to be a ham-seeking killer on the loose. The mafia kill was stopped last night, but I'm skeptical that it was by me since I was tracking the trail of the unknown killer instead. Furthermore, I am extremely loud in my nightly business (being Brian Blessed has its disadvantages) so if I had actually stopped a kill I'd have thought Pyp or myself would've been alerted to it in some manner.

Sruix's innocence is proven by my continuing health. I revealed myself as a power role to him N1, and I wasn't offed the next eve (they went for apparently a random target, which strengthens my suspicion).

The possibility of 3 scum +1 traitor rises if you remember that Schazer wasn't always third party. Her wincon got switched around N1 for some reason so for all we know she started off town. Three and a half scum vs a vigilante sounds pretty reasonable to me. Even moreso since my tempter still hasn't revealed themself (QT-firmed, they came to me N2 so Fogel's visit wasn't it).

TL;DR Scum recruitment seems more likely a scenario than me saving Pyp.

Presently, PL's aggressive tunnel vision is ranking him at the top of my 2-scum theory suspect list, but I may just be biased, y'know, being his target at Ham-1.
I am not having tunnel vision.

My only problem was that you two started to rap battle to see who gets lynched instead of talking like you do right now.

Para said HAM and Playing The Game should be on the same level.
"I'm the doctor. Last night I visited Pyp in an attempt to head off what I assumed to be a ham-seeking killer on the loose. The mafia kill was stopped last night, but I'm skeptical that it was by me since I was tracking the trail of the unknown killer instead. "

So are you claiming a Doctor or a role blocker, or are you claiming that you stopped the scum from killing PYP.
You say you are noise: PYP, did you here any noise?
Also I think deadline was over hours ago, but apparently Para gave up on the game.

UNVOTE
VOTE MIRDINI

buuuu
I haven't given up.

the deadline has just been a little more generous so that you might actually LYNCH someone.
Well, I can confirm that Granola was my noisy visitor on N2, for whatever that's worth. If he's telling the truth, then I guess one of us is a quack.

Nobody else has spoken up about either receiving the offer Granola did or giving it, so that's probably the last scum... I'm still skeptical of a recruiter, though, it just seems really unlikely in a game this small.

Unvote for now. Honestly I'm at the point where I just want the game to be over. Having two players who are completely absent isn't helping matters. Wasn't Mirdini supposed to be back on the 17th?

One last thing. Schazer, since you've already won and everything, mind telling us what you were before losing your win condition?

Apologies for the not-very-hammy morning post. Uh, let's see, something hammy...

FIENDISH SCUM! WHOEVER YOU ARE, YOU WILL FALL BY MY HAND! AND MY HAM!

Yeah, that's all I've got. I'm posting this too early in the morning to put on more of a performance.
Very well, peasants. I will humour you. I've sent the royal lackeys to peruse the archives, and shed some light upon the situation. Their findings were greatly surprising, even to myself. Forgetting one's humble origins is almost too easy in such luxuriant surrounds as these.

Having said that, I now see full well what I sacrificed when those devils came knocking on my door. It was a simpler life. One perhaps better-suited to me than that of a queen. Did it have its risks? Certainly. Did I revel in those risks? Without a doubt.

I was...

WHAT WAS SCHAZER'S ROLE BEFORE SHIT WENT DOWN ON NWHATEVER?

WILL THE GAME'S BALANCE SUDDENLY MAKE A FUCKTON MORE SENSE?

WILL MIRDINI EXPLODE IN A GLORIOUS FIREBALL IN THE COMING NIGHT?

FIND OUT ALL THIS AND MORE, ON HAMFIA, AFTER THE BREAK!
Play scum: Instant town trust.
Play town: Need to fullclaim just to get the town to consider your theories.
>.<

Oh yeah Fogel, isn't it odd how you claimed a doctoresque role last evening and didn't get shot for it? That's another thing that's been irking me.
(02-19-2012, 01:26 PM)ProfessorLizzard Wrote: »You say you are noise: PYP, did you here any noise?

[Image: h40.png]
[Image: zjQ0y.gif][Image: vcGGy.gif]
I didn't get roleblocked either, as far as I can see. I've got no idea why. Maybe they thought I was bluffing.

Anyways, Granola's probably town seeing as we can account for his whereabouts... though there's a chance he just did his noisemaking thing and chose to no-kill. Seems a bit unlikely with Wojj still alive, though, plus if somebody can confirm being roleblocked on N2 he's almost definitely town, as then there's nobody accounted for to make the kill. I should have thought of that before, honestly; I guess I just wasn't sure if the noisemaking was his thing or somebody else's, so I didn't think very hard about what it would mean if it was him.

Let's see... that makes Solaris our top suspect. If Granola's right about there being a recruiter, it's most likely Solaris, so we'll see if he turns up as a recruiter and then we can look for the last scum. Otherwise, we win.

I still find a recruiter unlikely, because even if Schazer started as town, it implies there was some role or game mechanic that could de-townify somebody. Or at the very least, effectively remove them from the game in addition to having two kills on that same night.

So, I'm going to say Vote: Solaris, unless somebody's got a compelling argument for voting somebody else.
unvote
I am the one to object to this. If I am to die then it will be on my terms, not any of yours. I may just be a vanilla, but that hasn't stopped me from putting effort into the posts that I have done so! This battle between I and Granolaman has been amusing, but it is time for us to put the hurting on the only true suspect remaining. I trust Dragon Fogel and ProfessorLizzard, and granolaman's loud-doctor makes sense in this set up, but there is one so called clear that I am willing to fight against until my very death!
And that is that of MIRDINI.

That wretched Austrian is always a crafty one, pulling the wool over the eyes of whoever gets in his way! With the way that the cracker lad was acting, his reliability as a way of finding information is suspect! He was likely doing whatever he wished, logic or teammates be damned! That is after all his Modus Oporedi, if there is one missing link in the equation, it is him, not I!

IF I AM TO GO DOWN, IT WILL BE DONE CORRECTLY!
God dammit, Solaris and PL are totes in cahoots right now and without one of the afks popping back in we're gonna end up with yet another hung jury. Time for something drastic.

I spin the Wheel of Death.
NOTHING HAPPENS.

EXCEPT A LOT OF KNIVES. SO MANY KNIVES.
Aaaaaaaaaand we're back from our commercial break!

...an arsonist. That's right! Third party, the Evil Midnight Bomber What Bombs at Midnight. Could place a bomb on a person each night, and let it all go off with a bang once per game. Would've won if I was the last person standing. Does that explain anything?"

Okay, I'm seriously doubting we had an arsonist and a traitor and three scum in a 13-player game.

So we're probably down to one scum, and it's probably Solaris. My vote stands.

And now I go back to running Jester Mafia.
This talk of traitors reminds me of Reaperistic in Dersehunt who have never ever shut up about the Traitor, and turned out she was the Traitor. : v

Also the claim for Mirdi's innocence because he was brough to softlynch D1 by Wheat is a bit silly, since with this many players, it is a quite tiny number :0
BUT IT WAS WHEAT
There wasn't a soft lynch anyway and if it's either me or Sruixian or Mirdini taking Wojjan at face value makes a hell of a lot more sense than taking Wheat at face value.
JUST DIE ALREADY
Here have a goddamn COMPROMISE
Self hammer: If you're town, Pyp will shoot Mirdini for you.
IF YOU REALLY ARE VANILLA WHAT COULD POSSIBLY BE WRONG WITH THIS PLAN?
MY DEATH MUST INVOLVE MIRDINI IN SOME TANGENTIAL WAY
SO SAYS ZOD