MURDERFIA: WOOP ZOOP IT'S CLOBBERING TIME

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MURDERFIA: WOOP ZOOP IT'S CLOBBERING TIME
RE: MURDERFIA: DAY 2 (41/67)
I guess I'm not being obvious enough, but I AM ALREADY USING MY ACTION TO BRING MALKY IN. Please do not waste the boon and/or my action on redundancies.

By the way Malky, in order for me to finish this, Imma need a payment of some kind from you. I accept role-actions, items, or mod-binding favors to jump in front of bullets for me. That medal in fact will do nicely.
Don't do it malky

Don't make a deal with the devil

Schazer I want the boon to be that malky can talk during the day without having to give anything up
Dammit it wasn't supposed to happen like this

Look, can you pick someone else to lynch today? Maybe one of the people trying to potato themselves since they apparently want to die anyway. Or, no, if they want to die we probably shouldn't...? Maybe Watts, but they seem harmless. Ish. Ugh, I don't know.

I'd suggest Granola but I fucked that accusation up earlier and he's acting too goddamnedly useful for anybody to ever suspect him of anything. EBP: Okay, there's that, then. Malky, I would be wary of this offer; he's mentioned drinks and life insurance with no provocation before and I have no idea what is up with him but that he's probably not the virus and probably not trustworthy.

Speaking of whom: why just softlynch, what do you mean by "the virus is contained," and why don't you think there's enough time for another disaster today?

(For the record, I am at 8 votes.)
SpoilerShow

I suppose I can clear up some of my earlier skeeviness if it'll help people trust me.

The drinks were nothing; I merely wanted to use someone who wasn't paying attention to the thread to test if the deadly edict was still in effect. While the plan didn't take, I later compiled a small list of people who've already failed the edict and determined that it was a one-shot kill.

As for the life insurance, I was genuinely worried about Sruix's well-being. Had he followed up on my offer I would've made him into a bomb to deter would-be Brit assassins. Sruix is a wonderful addition to this game and has certainly been instrumental in keeping it lively. I merely wished for him to continue.

I am on the level when I say I can give Malky her day-voice, just as I am dead serious when I say I can handle a virus outbreak if it comes to that. All I ask is a little compensation for all my hard-work. Also know that if you people scare her away from my offer with your baseless and foolish superstitions, I will find new and exciting ways to hurt you.

As for the rest of the soon departed's questions: We only need softlynch to kill you, it's hard enough to get people to agree on something as is; we know where the virus is and we can react to more outbreaks as they come calmly and efficiently; and unless you have another disaster up your sleeve, looks like this day is just about over.

Now, why don't you all come up with something fun for everyone with this boon you've got. Like eye-lasers! Everyone loves eye-lasers!
[Image: stats.png]

Sum people.

We all want to just

relax and avoid complusarationtalks like "God Save the Queen"

maybe nextaftersleeps you'll lean away from prejudice.
...Fine.

Schazer, I request that the boon be to turn Greg the potato into a useable item for sruix in game.
BOON VOTE: More raps for all the people

regular vote: granolaman for talking

and contradictatorying and nothelpfulness.
Why not combine them all?
Everyone can challenge to rap battles. Loser gets zombie'd. Winner receives one(1) Greg which can be used to obliterate anyone including the mod. Zombies at night can either eat a dead player and gain a one-shot of their ability or bite another player to zombify them. Zombies win if they overrun town.

Someone help me here this needs more polish.
I would like the boon to be literally anything but this ^
oooh thanks granola?
I'm still gunning for something useful like deadline votes, although mayhaps that is not in the TRUE SPIRIT of this game
not really feeling killing nottles though. his reaction images game has been pretty tight, at least

also people should give me more suggestions I was having fun
Bob, I'm really sorry my vote is stuck on you right now.

I will suggest that the boon be that Schazer gives up control of the choice of songs referenced to in the votal posts and relinquishes it to the general populace. The people choose the votal songs. We are the people!
All lined up in the boondocks

The following have been raised as potential boons:
  • Making Malky a daychatterer
  • Zombies???
  • Mod Lynch
  • Deadline votes
  • Itemifying Greg the Potato
  • More raps
  • Songtal titles become public choice
Actually no, better/different/worse/don'tcare idea:
Give anyone and everyone who holds a boombox by day's end a random one-shot power with the catch that one randomly selected person holding a BOOMbox blows up. Turn those boomboxes into BOONboxes!!! Eh? Eh? I mean, that's on top of what they already may or may not do, who knows really? They're still available for collection from yours truly if you wanna keep this rave jammin'!

Ah, who am I kidding. 't's probably going to be The Apparition of Malkytop as decided by democratic vote, isn't it?
give everyone double the amount of usual votes for lynching

omg no lynch there's a uni in your avatar <3
[Image: egg005.png?raw=1][Image: egg005.png?raw=1]
I um... I'm not sure what a good boon would be!

Palamedes Wrote:Of course, I actually do. It's simple. Can't let the other players know I'm not just a bumbling fool though. So instead I'll just suggest that the boon be that all lynches are decided by plurality to myself, and trust that Schazer in all of her wisdom can continue to read my thoughts.

What if it was something like more random death or something. Or to kill people who don't post/vote enough. Actually those are terrible ignore them.
1. Isn't malky already in the day? Just that she can't talk, because she made a deal with Ursula. So basically the same as before.

2. Can't we just vote for schazer to godsavethequeenkill a mafia?
God some of you guys are lazy with your god save the queens. At least try to work that shit in.

SpoilerShow

Also can you guys at least try to lynch? Vote nottles or pick someone else instead of just saying 'but I don't wanna' (or saying nothing at all you jerks).
EBWOP: Was supposed to be quote tags, not spoilers.

Palamedes Wrote:Two mistakes in one day? I'm really losing my touch aren't I? Can't let the troops know though, or they'll start thinking a few mistakes here and there all the time are alright.
I Vote Boon: Itemifying Greg the Potato He deserves a grand spot.
(04-11-2013, 06:33 PM)ProfessorLizzard Wrote: »I Vote Boon: Itemifying Greg the Potato He deserves a grand spot.

I concur. Bring the glory of Greg to the game!
Vote: NTA because mob mentality is a powerful thing.
Beep Beep
That sounds totally cool.

P.S. Sruix is totally the potato cultist

SpoilerShow
EBWOP: God damnit not again! This is just not my day.

Palamedes Wrote:I really am off. Probably because this day has just gone on for so long, we probably all just need a night to regroup, recoup, and come back to murder tomorrow. I know I do.
I propose making me sole decider of who gets the potato item
[Image: c48AoKl.png?1]
I make game: site | itch
I propose that sruix does what he wants with the boon he just won.
He was the one who won the rap battle after all.