The thread for flipping shits (and tables)

The thread for flipping shits (and tables)
RE: The thread for flipping shits (and tables)
(04-04-2013, 03:41 AM)Mythee Wrote: »MrGuy- where did you last see it?! Was you name on it? I would check all the lost and founds of every building I was in, and all of the classrooms I entered/places I hung out, if I was you! I lose things frequently, but 90% of the time, find them back that way. >.< Good luck! I really hope you get it back.
Last time I know I had it was in Politics class, with my textbook and sketchpad. But I have both of those so I don't know where it got off to.

I'm legit kind of concerned that somebody stole it just to fuck with me. That's probably paranoid but given the bullshit people on this floor do I would not be entirely surprised either.

Doesn't have my name or anything, but I am checking the campus lost and found tomorrow. If it's not there I guess I'll just have to buy a new one, and as for what I lost... I have no idea what I'll do. Hopefully I'll be able to deal.
So I now have ADHD. It's worse than I thought it would be, but it would explain why I haven't been able to focus on any of my schoolwork. I've been trying various medications and none of them seem to work, meanwhile my grades have been slipping, and I have been pulling my hair out with anxiety. I always worry that it's not ADHD and it's just me being a terrible student who deserves to fail. Heck, maybe it really is all just in my head! The worst part is the stress and fear of failure only serves to make papers harder to write for me. I'm digging my own grave here.

Also I might have Asperger's? I don't really think I have the symptoms, but my two Aspie friends both say I definitely have it.
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
(04-04-2013, 05:00 AM)Garuru Wrote: »Also I might have Asperger's? I don't really think I have the symptoms, but my two Aspie friends both say I definitely have it.
Speaking as a borderline-Aspie and someone with an interest in psychology: unless they are both qualified psychotherapists they really do not have a leg to stand on. It's a possibility but given how easy it is to self-diagnose incorrectly I doubt it's much harder to falsely friend-diagnose.

The ADHD is super-sucky, though, and I'm sorry to hear about it!
Haha, oh man

Another one in the "ADHD also maybe Asperger's but not really" boat? High fiiiiiiiiive

I suspect in my case it is just stress and anxiety and trying to tamp it down behind a facade of serenity and blissful self-inflicted ignorance, making me distract myself on purpose and also making me no fun at parties

But I'm not a doctor and you might be in a completely different boat, just one of a similar make and model and aligned on the horizon just so such that a shore-bound observer might mistake the two for one
Question: what if you are experiencing the side effects without the drug
I know about adderall. I just got recommended other meds that were less powerful. But at this point, it looks like I might need it.
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
I never thought you'd have ADHD though! You always seem so calm.

Hell, I may even have ADHD. I shift into these moody states depending on how my family life is (and it's almost always constantly horrible :D ). But again, just like your friends, I would need a /diagnosis from a psychiatrist/.
uuughh no please no hydrocarbon abuse.

I'm pretty sure 100% of us on this forum wouldn't abuse our bodies like that.

Also,

Moar bad news. I found out, not through any doctor's appointment, but by going about my business on an ordinary day. I thought it was merely coincidence but I think I'm allergic to tomatoes, yet not tomato sauce, or any derivatives of it. For a year, I've eaten tomato skin and seeds and thought that it was something else that caused gastrointestinal problems.

This really sucks because I usually like to eat fresh, real fruit and stuff. :/
Adderall has definitely been a help in my life, especially with focusing on art. Of course different medication effects different people in different ways, so I wont say, "Totally do it 100%!"

The side effects are a lack of appetite, like food just wont be enjoyable after you take it and you'll be "Done" after not eating that much so don't take it on days when you plan on going to a buffet or else you're just going to be wasting your money. Also it causes stomach discomfort, which is sort of mild in me but I can imagine it being a bigger issue in someone else. Then it messes with your eyes a bit, like I don't know the long-term effects on your eyes, but my farsight gets kinda bad when I'm on it.

Another thing to remember is Vitamin C will kill the effects, so avoid it for at least an hour after or before taking it or else you're going to just waste it.

Of course talk to your doctor a lot about it, I just wanted to mention the vitamin C thing because it's something my doctor failed to mention.
Ugh. So I had to make up an oral exam. I was going to do it yesterday but, get this, the instructor forgot and wasn't there. I caught him walking out the door and he gives me his number so we could work something out today. He said any time before six was ok. I texted him at about three asking if we could meetup at four. So he doesn't get back to me, nor does he show up. Then he sends me a text five hours later saying "sorry no makeups you'll have to take an f". B^(

If this was the case from the beginning it wouldn't irritate me so much because it'd be my bad. But he FORGOT TWICE. TWICE. UGH!
Beep Beep
Dealing with incompetent teachers is one of the most infuriating things.
[Image: iqVkAVO.gif]
Yeah. I really doubt I'll fail the class, but it's still really frustrating.
Beep Beep
Mood crashes; sadness
Wow Schazer we're telepathically connected or something.

E: I can't function without at least 8 hours of sleep, it's 4 am and i gotta go to work at 8 am Blankaloupe
[Image: iqVkAVO.gif]
Haha Ed, it's midnight and my alarm's for six am
so apple is basically the mpaa now only even more pointless
Banned a comic from their store cause it showed two dudes having sex.
apple sells comics now?
[Image: egg005.png?raw=1][Image: egg005.png?raw=1]
they sold earlier comics in the series, which apparently feature more graphic heterosexual sex? but like they're probably just picking things to throw out at like random.

@crow they have like an app that sells comics? but like you can get the same comics onto the i-products in other ways so like, i just don't like even care about this anymore
I failed a calc exam and now I'm literally just writing bullshit down on a word document to get to the required 4-5 page minimum on this rough draft. The last essay assignment wasn't very bad (I even got a 94% on it) but this one is just awful and if it had a face I would punch it. Today's felt like an entire parade of awful, even the fun parts have just been mitigated afterwards by my realization that I've still got horrible deadlines and assignments.
[Image: zjQ0y.gif][Image: vcGGy.gif]
school sucks
pretty sure I'm failing /something/ (maybe? not sure) and the fact that I have a fucked-up metric of what's an acceptable grade (because just passing, which I can probably do, isn't acceptable) is not helping
After successfully recovering my knees after a month (or 5 weeks, even) I got overexcited and jumped all the way up 5 flights of stairs and one of them relapsed into painville

THIS SUCKS

And I'm the one always reminding people to take it easy even 2 weeks after something has healed...

[Image: standtear.gif]
[Image: avatar_7905af2bd8c4_64.png]
dang bro that's really shitty Meloncholy
ohnoooooo D:
feel bettterrrrrrr again
/me squish squish
[Image: egg005.png?raw=1][Image: egg005.png?raw=1]
*is squished* Thank youuu qvq I was majorly dumb this time around. Will try not to do it again.

Good luck to everyone with the rest of our school stuff, also >.<;; UGHH SUMMER WAI U NO SOONER
[Image: avatar_7905af2bd8c4_64.png]