MURDERFIA: WOOP ZOOP IT'S CLOBBERING TIME

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MURDERFIA: WOOP ZOOP IT'S CLOBBERING TIME
RE: MURDERFIA: D1 LET'S DO THIS (64/67)
(03-29-2013, 08:13 PM)Ed Wrote: »Fogel [Image: EqhMZpf.gif] Slorange

Waterbottles [Image: EqhMZpf.gif] The thread

Solaris [Image: evlhKrx.gif] Jacquerel

Epamy [Image: dSgUP2h.gif] Jacq [Image: dSgUP2h.gif] Mehg.

LegendaryQ [Image: EqhMZpf.gif] Epamy

Me [Image: evlhKrx.gif] Medal

Two of the three things I love: My country, and Ed.
Platonic love. Let's not get any ideas there, kid.
(Not-so-platonic love for my country)
But seriously, I have no clue what is going on. Too many pages.

I should probably not be votin' for ev'rybody, so I'll vote Potato

Vote Potato
Oh, we hammered.
I wish I had learnt to read. Can't trust the damned schools.

Vote: Schools
I lurve you Ed
HAMMER

SLORANGE HAS BEEN LYNCHED; STOP POSTING

ON BREAK FROM WORK, DAY HAS THUS FAR BEEN A SOLID 4/10 SO DO NOT ARGUE WITH ME

IN LIGHT OF THE ABOVE FLIP WILL BE IN APPROXIMATELY 3.5 HOURS AS OF THIS POST
Vinyl Footballs:
SpoilerShow

You all manage to be coerced by cheap trinkets into completely ripping some poor sucker apart. That poor sucker is SleepingOrange, who goes down screaming that he can't; his concupiscent quadrants are strictly monogamous (though he is willing to experiment in the ashen quadrant, but good fucking god how do you all have so many weapons)

SleepingOrange has been lynched and killed.

[Image: tumblr_m3h8oeZSZw1r1dua4.png]
[Image: tumblr_m3h8orA6Ad1r1dua4.png]
SleepingOrange was the Romantic Fanart Thread, a nonsentient forum thread which rose to its mafia calling in Moderator Mafia. A fun and breezy counterpart to the more serious affairs of the Romantic Speculation Thread, the two nonetheless were made for each other and were thus masons, making Slorange a perma-mason with [REDACTED]. While the pair were alive, they could execute a one-shot dayvig on a player. He could also organise a PESTERLOG RP between any two players, tempmasoning them and eavesdropping on their conversation.

He was a TOWN ONESHOT-TAGTEAM-MASON AND ONESHOT-EAVESDROPPING-TEMPMASONNER, and would win when all enemies of the town were eliminated.

The lynch mob receives one (1) Medal.
[Image: medal_of_honor_warfighter_logo_keychains...vr_512.jpg]
I hope you're goddamn pleased with yourselves.

The medal is now up for election, with a recipient chosen by majority vote at the end of N1.

Suddenly! LegendaryQ makes obscene gagging noises and convulses violently before collapsing. A dart lodged in his buttock is identified by someone as a fast-acting poison - identifying LegendaryQ gives some cause for concern; others, relief at the prospect of a terrible fate never (again) eventuating.

LegendaryQ has been killed.

[Image: aimding.png]
Image credit Wheeeeeeatthins
LegendaryQ was the MetaSolaris, a mafia role representative of the MSPA Forums mafia player Solaris. The role being as kooky as the player on which it was based, Q would have acquired a new, Solaris-based ability every night.

He was a TOWN DISASTER WAITING TO HAPPEN, and barring horrible accidents would win when all enemies of the town were eliminated.

You pile on up the corpses and all go get yourselves some much-needed rest. Except for the dudes that don't.

E: WAIT. HOLD IT. SPEAKING OF SOLARISES.

Solaris has won the D1 Potato Election!

Still giving off an ominously charming radioactive glow, Solaris (the actual one) accepts the electoral tuber with good grace and the smug smirk of the basically-invulnerable.

It's to barely anyone's surprise that the potato suddenly explodes, launching chunks of proto-chip but failing to leave a scratch on Scratch himself.

Wait, shit. That would've worked better if Sollie were MetaNiall and not Ignagnoo. Whatever.

Solaris has survived a murder attempt!

And with that, shit finally winds down and we all get on with our soon-to-be-curtailed lives. Yay!

N1 begins shortly. Feel free to start sending in night actions now; the sooner, the better.

As night 1 begins, here are some further Ground Rules/Clarifications:
- No posting after hammer. I mean christ you are not that hilarious that your words must be heard to embetter the threadworld
- I will make a list of dayactions/daystarts/nightstarts in the OP, but not right now because sleep is a thing
-The action immunity has expired! Lurkers are now valid targets for your nightactionly ire.
-The 5-post restriction before you can perform actions is still in effect.
RE: MURDERFIA: TWILIGHT 1 (62/67)
Murderfia Night 1: Going Gently

Just when you thought it was safe. When rocks stopped raining down from the sky, overenthusiastic nerds stayed out of hugging distance, and medals weren't a thing.

It's never safe. Not in the court of the God Empress. Not even in the dead of night are we safe from lynch mobs. Democracy. Flips.

Mirdini has been killed.

[Image: 36_6193.jpg]
Mirdini was Multiple-Duckman (of Sleep-Deprived Mafia), a superhero with the power of multiple fictional ducks! Constant mocking of his abilities (and/or blackmail) turned him to evil, using his powers for selfish reasons like killing everyone around him. Each night, he could call on the powers of a fictional duck, and gain an ability related to said duck.

He was a MAFIA DUCK-BASED METASOLARIS and would win when his team outnumbered all other parties combined.

The gun ban is OFF tonight. Players who will not be modkilled for nightposting may publicly activate a vig kill on any living player, sacrificing their own lives in the process.

With 61 alive, it takes 32 to lynch and 17 to soft-lynch. Votals up shortly.
RE: MURDERFIA: NIGHT 1 (61/67)
NOOOOOOOOOOOO MULTIPLE-DUCK MAN I HARDLY KNEW YE.

And so I wake, and though i was slumbering i was not ignorant of the events that had transspired. i had watched over the proceedings like freaking Ishmael (what am i talking about oh my god) and although i freted inwardly about our death and doom, my eyes were constantly, inexorhibtley drawn to one man and one man only.

That booming voice...that air of authority...his competence and stoicosity (that is probably not a word). It cannot be denied. I am in love.

But oh, cruel fate, to have lovers separated by the gulf of time! Me, a being relegated to the night and him, a construct belonging to the light. I hear his musical croonings in my sleep, but that is not enough. I want to be with him, and him to be with me, and we will form a loving relationship as had never been seen before.

My peers may call me mad, may call me an addled fool for loving such a man who happens to be also a broadcast station -- but fie! Fie on them! What do they know about my feelings? What do they know about love? For if they knew anything about love, they would not say such things.

If only I had a way to catch his attention. But alas, I have a few tools to work with....

Vote: Ixcalibur

please notice me sempai
Oh hey look. It's finally nighttime.

Hmm. Are there even enough nightposting people to perform even a softlynch?

As best I can tell, we are made up of:

Anacreon, BestTeaMaker, Dalmationer, Fragowump, Garuru, Leafsw0rd, Malkytop, Palamedes, Pick Yer Poison, Piester, Seawyrm, Seedy, Vortor, Whoosh!, and me.

Unless of course one of more of these guys didn't post during the day.

Thus, as there are at most 15 of us, we don't have enough even for a soft lynch. Night seems to be exclusively for selfsac-vigkills.

But there is, of course, one thing that we can vote on.

Medal: Yewchung
Hooray! I thought I was the only one.

@ Yewchung: I think whoosh! is a dayposter, but other than that, yeah, those are all either nightposters or lurkers.

Vote: the one with a japanese name that I can't be bothered to copy and paste because I'm on the phone. (watts)

Medal: MalkyTop
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
Aha! A medal! Maybe this can give me the attention I so long for.

Medal: MalkyTop
I need to make 5 posts. This is a pointless second post.
Eh, whatever.

BandwagonMedal: Malky
(03-30-2013, 04:08 PM)Yewchung Wrote: »Oh hey look. It's finally nighttime.

Hmm. Are there even enough nightposting people to perform even a softlynch?

As best I can tell, we are made up of:

Anacreon, BestTeaMaker, Dalmationer, Fragowump, Garuru, Leafsw0rd, Malkytop, Palamedes, Pick Yer Poison, Piester, Seawyrm, Seedy, Vortor, Whoosh!, and me.

Unless of course one of more of these guys didn't post during the day.

Thus, as there are at most 15 of us, we don't have enough even for a soft lynch. Night seems to be exclusively for selfsac-vigkills.

It seems a little premature to assume there's nobody who can post during both day and night. Given the nature of this game, there may even be people who can't post during either. And what if we have folks here who can multivote? Given the nature of this game, that soft lynch threshold may be a lot closer than you're assuming...

Incidentally I'm gonna Vote: Yewchung for attempting to halt the inevitable march of slaughter that is the lynch mob

And Medal: MalkyTop because maybe Ixcalibur-senpai will notice her with a shiny flair ; o;
[Image: zjQ0y.gif][Image: vcGGy.gif]
to be stranded and relegated to the nght is like being shut out of a sweet party where more people are at...

*sigh* if only i could be over there..........................

[Image: VnGVV00.gif]
Just as a note, we really shouldn't be lynching eachother because even if we do have enough voters to reach a softlynch, killing off fellow nightvoters isn't a good idea. That might put us below the magical threshold that is not enough people to softlynch.

That being said, I say we Vote: Ix because BANDWAGONS.
Actually on second thought, let's lynch Watt.

Vote: Watt
Daytime, I want it like a bullet to the head

遊びは終わりだ! (2) - Garuru, Yewchung
AgentBlue (1) - Ed
btp (1) - No Lynch
granolaman (1) - 遊びは終わりだ!
Ixcaliber (2) - Bigro, Malkytop
Jacquerel (1) - btp
Mirdini (1) - Ixcaliber
Mooglegirl (1) - Cat
NTA (1) - Seastormjt
soundlyParanoid (1) - Airey
Yewchung (1) - Pick Yer Poison

Abstaining: Agentblue, Akumu, Amosmyn, Anomaly, Anacreon, beruru, BestTeaMaker, Boogeyman, Chwoka, Coldblooded, Crowstone, Cyber95, Dalmationer, deadcrystal, Doodley, Dragon Fogel, Drakenforge, Elize, Epamynondas, Fragowump, GeneX, gnauga, granolaman, Jacquerel, Leafsw0rd, Luneix, Mathgirl277, Mehgamehn, Mooglegirl, Mr. Arsenic Nog, myw, Not The Author, Palamedes, ParadoxGamer, Piester, Pinary, ProfessorLizzrd, Purple Walrus, Seawyrm, Seedy, Solaris, SoundlyParanoid, Sruixan, TehPilot, Vortor, witterBeetles, Whimbrel, whoosh!

Peddle for the Medal

MalkyTop (4) - Malkytop, Garuru, Yewchung, Pick Yer Poison

Abstaining - haha yeah no thanks
(03-31-2013, 07:20 AM)bigro Wrote: »This is a 5th post. #finally

Well aren't we proud of ourselves
Wait. People appear to be able to vote via quickthreads or something.

Because several people, Watts included, seem to have votes, despite not having posted in thread.

However, I am fairly certain that if everyone could make a nightvote, there would be a lot more votes, and a lot less abstains.

Thus, the logical conclusion is that only certain roles can vote at night.

Also, I highly doubt that it's just the four of us being able to nightpost. Where are all the others?
I mean five of us, as far as I can tell.

Also, upon review I realized that it's not that some people can vote at night time.

It's that for some reason, daytime votes that weren't on the lynch target carry over.

However, all of the daytime votes that carried over only had one vote on them, which I still don't believe is enough to meet the softlynch goal.
p. sure bigro and maybe pyp can post in both phases. if thats the case, then GRAH RAGE for making me silenced during day.

... pointless third post.
HEY DAYPOSTERS. ORGANIZE YOUR VOTES IN TWO NEATLY SPLIT WAGONS, KTHX.

fourth post.
(03-31-2013, 08:31 AM)Yewchung Wrote: »I mean five of us, as far as I can tell.

Also, upon review I realized that it's not that some people can vote at night time.

It's that for some reason, daytime votes that weren't on the lynch target carry over.

However, all of the daytime votes that carried over only had one vote on them, which I still don't believe is enough to meet the softlynch goal.

I like how you pointed out something and then completely missed the relevance.

"It's that for some reason, daytime votes that weren't on the lynch target carry over."

So, logically, nighttime votes will likely carry over into the day phase.
(03-31-2013, 08:14 AM)bigro Wrote: »Quite

Bigro gets one warning and one strike for making two posts at night.

As it was never explicitly stated but is considered a Ground Rule of mafia games: Posting in the thread after hammer and during the night phase is against the rules!

Any further questions may be directed to your quicktopic.