MURDERFIA: WOOP ZOOP IT'S CLOBBERING TIME

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MURDERFIA: WOOP ZOOP IT'S CLOBBERING TIME
RE: MURDERFIA: D1 LET'S DO THIS (65/67)
[Image: 2142264-7796_full.jpg]
(03-28-2013, 07:49 PM)Solaris Wrote: »I agree with jac first person to speak up gets killed last I promise

You mean you won't kill me? Happymelon

(03-28-2013, 07:42 PM)cyber95 Wrote: »Well mostly the main reason to lynch you is for a medal WHICH WE MUST GET but yeah, it seems you meant to join an entirely different game of mafia.

What medal?

PEdit: Oh, didn't realize NK immunity. God that was a terrible idea. Crying Eagle
Infinity's phd could be useful

i need paper to put under the catbox
[Image: egg005.png?raw=1][Image: egg005.png?raw=1]
(03-28-2013, 03:48 AM)Schazer Wrote: »Gon' go to a quiz night, if you actually hammer someone you'll all get a medal

I need medals
let's all get hammered
meant to put this with last post:

Potato: everyone

(unpotato solaris, potato whimbrel)
(03-28-2013, 07:54 PM)Granolaman Wrote: »You're scum because see posts #811 and #813. Also scumhunting is anti-town. Also everyone else thinks you are and I like being a part of something bigger than me.

No traps. Scout's honor.

I answered 811, also I am a newb and I didn't know there was not going to be scumhunting. As I said, I just wanted to have fun, and that won't happen unless others also scumhunt. And others don't necessarily think I'm scum (we'll see about this part). Just like...if you think I'm scum please explain why, that should be a given.
(03-28-2013, 07:56 PM)Jacquerel Wrote: »
(03-28-2013, 03:48 AM)Schazer Wrote: »Gon' go to a quiz night, if you actually hammer someone you'll all get a medal

I need medals

Oh. That's probably not going to happen, just saying.
"Explanations" pshhh

HEY SOL MY NAME IS IGNANOOOO AND MY ROLE IS IGNANOOOOOOOO (It isn't)
~◕ w◕~
I don't see what you hope to gain by winning me over vs the 30 other people trying to kill you. I am being ridiculously cavalier about this game; logic will not turn your vote for me.

That said, if you make your existence entertaining, make your persona worth the effort to keep around, then I will not only retract my vote, but violently defend your life against the medal-hungry hordes.

There's your offer, now dance for me.
If it helps I don't think you're scum, it's just your death is at this point completely unavoidable and I can get bling out of it

but who cares about that it's time for something very special because
if you look next to my name in the list of people who have posted in this topic and how many times it says

[Image: Animated%20Gif%20Fire%20%28103%29.gif][Image: Spinning-SkullRedEyes.gif][Image: drudgesiren.gif][Image: 100.gif][Image: drudgesiren.gif][Image: Spinning-SkullRedEyes.gif][Image: Animated%20Gif%20Fire%20%28103%29.gif]

what did you get me for my centennial post huh I hope it was something good
I got you some unofficial votals I just cobbled together, Jac. Merry Centennialmas!

Killifications:

Amosmyn (1) - Mathgirl
Bigro (1) - Epamynondas
bto (1) - No Lynch
Deadcrystal (1) - Agen
Dragon Fogel (1) - DForge
gnauga (1) - gnauga
granolaman (1) - 遊びは終わりだ!
Infinity (28) - Mooglegirl, ParadoxGamer, Boogeyman, Dragon Fogel, Whimbrel, soundlyParanoid, Cyber95, Purple Walrus, deadcrystal, Ed, TehPilot, Crowstone, Jacquerel, Beruru, Doodley, Pinary, Chwoka, Coldblooded, Solaris, Not The Author, GeneX, 遊びは終わりだ!, Luneix, Bigro, Sruixan, whoosh!, ProfLizz, Granolaman
Jacquerel (3) - btp, Slorange, Infinity
NTA (1) - Seastormjt
Solaris (2) - Mirdini, Mr. Arsenic Nog
soundlyParanoid (1) - Airey
tehPilot (1) - soundlyParanoid
Yewchung (1) - NTA

Abstaining: Akumu, Anomaly, Amosmyn, Anacreon, BestTeaMaker, Cat, Dalmationer, Elize, Fragowump, Garuru, Ixcaliber, Leafsw0rd, LegendaryQ, Malkytop, MehgaMehn, myw, Palamedes, Pick Yer Poison, Piester, Seawyrm, Seedy, Vortor, witterBeetles, Yewchung

Tater Vots:

遊びは終わりだ!(1) - Akumu
Deadcrystal (1) - No Lynch
Ixcaliber (2) - Jacquerel, Chwoka
Jacquerel (2) - Mathgirl, Mr. Arsenic Nog
Mirdini (1) - Ixcaliber
No Lynch (1) - seastormjt
Pinary (1) - Mehga
Purple Walrus (1) - Sruixan
Solaris (17) - Mooglegirl, TehPilot, Infinity, deadcrystal, Purple Walrus, Whimbrel, Ed, ParadoxGamer, Beruru, Doodley, Slorange, Pinary, Granolaman, GeneX, Luneix, ProfessorLizzard, bigro, LegendaryQ
TehPilot (2) - Epamynondas, NTA
Whimbrel (7) - Anomaly, Agent, myw, soundlyParanoid, Dragon Fogel, Cyber95, Crowstone
Waterbottles (1) - gnauga

Abstaining: 遊びは終わりだ!, Airey, Amosmyn, Anacreon, btp, BestTeaMaker, Boogeyman, Cat, Dalmationer, Doodley, DPaul, Drakenforge, Elize, Fragowump, Garuru, Ixcaliber, Leafsw0rd, Malkytop, Mirdini, Mooglegirl, Palamedes, Paradoxgamer, Pick Yer Poison, Piester, Seawyrm, Seedy, Solaris, Vortor, Batterwaffles, Yewchung
Jac i cant give you my gift unless you tell me my role first thing after daystarts
(I'm pretty sure we're at 33 to lynch, 17 to soft lynch. Is soft potato a thing? Are we currently going to potato Solaris at the end of the day?)
soft potatoes are gross
Your role i mean
i really hope that the daykillers get night killed that would be aces
Ok screw this I don't care anymore. I can't avoid my death. Lynch me, lynch solaris tomorrow. Granola sorry but being serious is a playstyle and I can't entertain you. The reason I used logic is because I thought you were voting me because you thought I was scum. It's probably best I died anyway; I'd much rather play games in which I actually scumhunt. See y'all, sorry town that you lost a doc but I can't help it.

Pinary: Potato is whoever has the most votes.
Hang on guys

I think I might be

DOING A THING

[Image: standby_zps07ebd9d9.gif]
Okay so I didn't post what's below the line for almost 24 hours because solaribliterations and then being out all day got in the way and then 5 people posted after that and didn't get MOD-MURDERED anyway so screw it

Vote: Infinity
Potato: Solaris

also it says Slorange posted his post in THE FUTURE 2 minutes from now so this post still comes before that technically~

------------------------------------------

ahhhh obliterations

also

Help I can't stop

¡VIVA LA REVOLUCIÓN! Immediate satisfaction guaranteed by our secret bunker far, far away from the jazz overmind.

Musical Selection Broadcast from [UNDISCLOSED LOCATION]

(03-27-2013, 03:04 PM)Whimbrel Wrote: »where is my dubstep

While we cannot locate 'dubstep' specifically, you will hopefully enjoy this remix of the previous song.[/size]

message complete

ah god help
[Image: gold_medal_rocking_md_clr.gif] Yeah okay let's do this thing and get a medal!! [Image: gold_medal_rocking_md_clr.gif]

Vote: Infinity

[Image: tumblr_lvocbuVtDW1r7xa76o1_400.jpg]
DAY ACTIVATION HOLD YOUR TITS
EVENT!!!

[Image: dayvig.gif]
Infinity has been KILLED with TOO MUCH LOVE.

You all peruse the body for identity-identifiers, and the news is distressing (if you're town, or really like seeing doctors die in hilarious misadventures).

[Image: gi_chow.gif]
Infinity was Dr. Edwin Bola, from Quarantine Mafia. A talented former field medic with a tragic backstory, horrifying flashbacks to his time in the war made him a very difficult doctor to work with. Each night, he could visit a target and protect them from death - he'd perceive any other doctors that visited him as a threat to his patient, however, and lash out and kill them.

He was a TOWN JEALOUS DOCTOR, and would win when all enemies of the town were eliminated.

Pinary gets one Antistrike for making votals that were perfect and useful, bar one missed vote on No Lynch by LegendaryQ. Fresh votals up in a bit.
Well jeez, who are we gonna lynch now?
~◕ w◕~
How're you gonna get that medal now suckers

Amosmyn (1) - Mathgirl
Bigro (1) - Epamynondas
btp (1) - No Lynch
Deadcrystal (1) - Agen
Dragon Fogel (1) - DForge
gnauga (1) - gnauga
granolaman (1) - 遊びは終わりだ!
Jacquerel (2) - btp, Slorange
No Lynch (1) - LegendaryQ
NTA (1) - Seastormjt
Solaris (2) - Mirdini, Mr. Arsenic Nog
soundlyParanoid (1) - Airey
tehPilot (1) - soundlyParanoid
Yewchung (1) - NTA

Abstaining: 遊びは終わりだ!, Akumu, Anomaly, Amosmyn, Anacreon, Beruru, BestTeaMaker, Bigro, Boogeyman, Cat, Chwoka, Coldblooded, Crowstone, Cyber95, Dalmationer, deadcrystal, Doodley, Dragon Fogel, Ed, Elize, Fragowump, Garuru, GeneX, Granolaman, Ixcaliber, Jacquerel, Leafsw0rd, Luneix, Malkytop, MehgaMehn, Mooglegirl, myw, Not The Author, Palamedes, ParadoxGamer, Pick Yer Poison, Piester, Pinary, ProfLizz, Purple Walrus, Seawyrm, Seedy, Solaris, soundlyParanoid, Sruixan, TehPilot, Vortor, witterBeetles, Whimbrel, whoosh!, Yewchung

With 64 alive it takes 33 to lynch, 17 to soft lynch

遊びは終わりだ!(1) - Akumu
Deadcrystal (1) - No Lynch
Ixcaliber (2) - Jacquerel, Chwoka
Jacquerel (2) - Mathgirl, Mr. Arsenic Nog
Mirdini (1) - Ixcaliber
No Lynch (1) - seastormjt
Pinary (1) - Mehga
Purple Walrus (1) - Sruixan
Solaris (16) - Mooglegirl, TehPilot, deadcrystal, Purple Walrus, Whimbrel, Ed, ParadoxGamer, Beruru, Doodley, Slorange, Pinary, Granolaman, GeneX, Luneix, ProfessorLizzard, bigro, LegendaryQ
TehPilot (2) - Epamynondas, NTA
Whimbrel (7) - Anomaly, Agent, myw, soundlyParanoid, Dragon Fogel, Cyber95, Crowstone
Waterbottles (1) - gnauga

Abstaining: 遊びは終わりだ!, Airey, Amosmyn, Anacreon, btp, BestTeaMaker, Boogeyman, Cat, Dalmationer, Doodley, DPaul, Drakenforge, Elize, Fragowump, Garuru, Ixcaliber, Leafsw0rd, Malkytop, Mirdini, Mooglegirl, Palamedes, Paradoxgamer, Pick Yer Poison, Piester, Seawyrm, Seedy, Solaris, Vortor, Batterwaffles, Whoosh! Yewchung