MURDERFIA: WOOP ZOOP IT'S CLOBBERING TIME

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MURDERFIA: WOOP ZOOP IT'S CLOBBERING TIME
RE: MURDERFIA: D1 LET'S DO THIS (65/67)
I still think you should get the potato award for the most fanfic but whatever.

Also, I'm not sure why you guys are so mad about the whole scumhunting business. It's not like we're doing much else anyways.
Personally, I'm not mad; it's more of teaching Infinity a lesson about what sort of game he's in.
Hey guys, sorry I'm la... oh my.

32 page shock aside, I am proud to announce that I have somehow read all of it! Huzzah!

I shall send my POTATO support towards the Solaris bandwagon; however, Whim, your offer of fries is tantalizing. Whim, you may gain my vote if you answer this question: What size are the fries? Small, medium, large, X-large?

Vote-wise, I choose to Vote: No Lynch I'm not exactly sure which No Lynch, but hey: it's bound to be one of them!
(03-28-2013, 04:28 PM)Epamynondas Wrote: »Also, I'm not sure why you guys are so mad about the whole scumhunting business. It's not like we're doing much else anyways.

(03-28-2013, 04:35 PM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »Personally, I'm not mad; it's more of teaching Infinity a lesson about what sort of game he's in.

I'm neither mad nor trying to teach Infinity anything. I'm just doing that one thing where you form an opinion on someone being scum based on their activities in the game and then vote on them based on that.
(03-28-2013, 04:40 PM)Pinary Wrote: »
(03-28-2013, 04:28 PM)Epamynondas Wrote: »Also, I'm not sure why you guys are so mad about the whole scumhunting business. It's not like we're doing much else anyways.

(03-28-2013, 04:35 PM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »Personally, I'm not mad; it's more of teaching Infinity a lesson about what sort of game he's in.

I'm neither mad nor trying to teach Infinity anything. I'm just doing that one thing where you form an opinion on someone being scum based on their activities in the game and then vote on them based on that.
I think there's a name for that but I can't think of it.
I doubt the potato is going to do anything to Sol but I don't have any other target in mind, so Unpotato.

I'm fine with lynching Infinity, partly because their insistence that they're town because they want to scumhunt is kind of hilarious. (As for their actual scumhunting attempts, I'm not too bothered. It just seemed like a peculiar point to bring out the wine.)

But I also want to lynch Infinity because we might as well lynch someone. One death from one lynch is going to pale in comparison to the slaughter of N1.

Vote: Infinity
I reallyhope that I get obliterated tomorrow morning nglthat would kick ass
I'm not sure what I want to do with Infinity. On one hand, I do want to give him a chance to enjoy the game less seriously. He's kinda ruined his chance in this game, and given what this game is, that isn't fun. On the other hand, at this point, if we're going to have a lunch, he's going to be it. And I do like to eat lunch.
Infinity: Also note that it's possible town isn't the majority, with multiple scumteams. Considering five teams of eight would still leave a twenty-person town, well...

... Annnnnd my vote stays until I can actually read the thread and figure out who's who, I haven't been paying enough attention :/
Don't you all want a medal, I do
How likely are we to get a medal any other way
I concur. We really do deserve a medal.
I am only in this for the medals and the meddles.
I do admit that the prospect of a medal may have swayed my opinion also.
We could always Lynch The Knife, since that is also a mysterious killing implement that is not on the player list.
More explanation (most of which I have explained before) Not a serious game =/= not mafia. Mafia involves scumhunting. I don't care if town isn't in the majority, it benefits scum to lynch a s not on their team because opposing scum teams are a threat. In short, if you want to play or want to win, scumhunt. I would be kinda ok with you lynching me if I wasn't a doctor. I am Edwin Bola, the doctor who kills any other doctors who are also doccing that target.
we only need ten more people and this might be the only time we manage to lynch anyone for the whole game
come on guys
I thought it was 7 more. 33 to lynch, right?
[Image: Holdit.gif]

You're a doctor who jealously kills other doctors targeting the same person? I'm sorry but that just doesn't add up.
(03-28-2013, 11:27 AM)Infinity Wrote: »As we get closer to the deadline I want to remind everyone NOT to doc me tonight. Bad things will happen. (And yes this is a sort of claim)

You told people not to visit you, not to not visit your target. Are you doctoring yourself?
Because you are a doctor! Visiting yourself would be suicide, because you would also be doctoring yourself, and would therefore have to kill yourself!

[Image: 1-ani-phoenix-deskslam.gif]
This testimony is inconsistent. I declare the defendant guilty.
Lynch them

@cyber I just read off the votals and didn't add anyone who voted since because I am lazy
(03-28-2013, 05:49 PM)Infinity Wrote: »I am Edwin Bola, the doctor who kills any other doctors who are also doccing that target.

SCHAZ YOU BASTARD.
[Image: sig.gif]
(04-11-2014, 12:35 AM)Schazer Wrote: »pffft dingle your pringles more like hop on your popcorn
(06-03-2014, 03:10 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »DON'T EDIT POSTS YOU'LL GET MODKILLED wait a minute.
(03-28-2013, 05:49 PM)Infinity Wrote: »More explanation (most of which I have explained before) Not a serious game =/= not mafia. Mafia involves scumhunting. I don't care if town isn't in the majority, it benefits scum to lynch a s not on their team because opposing scum teams are a threat. In short, if you want to play or want to win, scumhunt. I would be kinda ok with you lynching me if I wasn't a doctor. I am Edwin Bola, the doctor who kills any other doctors who are also doccing that target.

Alright you want to go serious in this game? Here are some serious reasons for still wanting you dead.

Hey guess what, there's still an obliterator running around. I don't think the claim necessarily makes you town, and I would still rather have you die swinging from our noose than watch you die tomorrow while simultaneously making another problem invincible.

But even more than that:

This is why. This right here.
And not to mention there is absolutely nothing scummy about claiming a doctor when it looks like you're going to get lynched.

Not at all.

It isn't like it's almost a cliché or anything.

(Also a doctor who kills doctors just sounds like a liability. Potentially useful, but also potentially a complete mess. Naturally. I'm not saying that I want Infinity dead because of that, but it doesn't exactly make me want to leap to their defence.)
Uhh... and how exactly am I supposed to know that? I'm a newb, after all, and I just happen to be a doctor who is going to be lynched. I'll announce my doc target so as not to kill docs, and yes I will be doccing myself since town is probably a minority. To clarify: I do not kill my target, I kill the other docs also doccing my target. Emphasis on the other docs: I don't automatically kill myself.
LYNCH: Infinity
I am swayed by the attempt to moralise the nonhunt.
So why did you tell doctors not to doc you and not your target?

Also if you want to stand a chance of surviving (very unlikely), I suggest you try to point out a better target, complete with evidence and/or silly reasons. Because your defense of yourself isn't helping.
Umm... Jacquerel, because he's arguing against scumhunting? It greatly benefits scum if there is no scumhunting for obvious reasons. What ends up happening is a random lynch, which may be a town PR or something of that nature which is great for scum. Trying to find fallacies in my argument after I claimed is suspicious to because it means you want to lynch a doc. And moogle me=target because town is in the minority.