MURDERFIA: WOOP ZOOP IT'S CLOBBERING TIME

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MURDERFIA: WOOP ZOOP IT'S CLOBBERING TIME
RE: MURDERFIA: D1 LET'S DO THIS (65/67)
all vegetables grow on trees
Before we seal this lynch up I would like to cordially invite the Disgruntled Protector from Clusterfuck 1 and the Worthless Medical Intern from Quarantine to my humble abode tonight. This request is purely for sentimental reasons; I just want to see the roles successfully not kill someone they're trying to protect for once.

I suppose anyone else can show up too, just let me know in advance so I know how many pizzas to order.
Guys no! We can't lynch infinity just yet. His story arc isn't even close to over. The kismetic overtones he and Jacquerel were moving towards are barely budding, let along blossoming, and I just know there's going to be a beautifully tragic moirallegiance with a cross-aligned player soon. We can't let lovely potential like that wither away just yet. In the night, the demons of mafia and murderers can sully our fair interdimensional wasteland, but in the day, shouldn't love conquer all?

I wish I could draw something for this to help convince you, but there's no official art for Infinity yet, and you guys know me. SlorArt: Only the Canonest, since 1976™

At least wait a real-time day or so before we hammer so some kind of death's-door denouement can bring us all to regretful but impassioned tears!
Pilot I think someone's trying to steal your shipperness
ATTENTION CITIZENS!

BROADCAST CENTRAL WOULD LIKE TO ANNOUNCE THAT IN A MOVE TO PROMOTE A FRIENDLY AND APPROACHABLE FRONTAGE, ALL SUBMITTED SONGS HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED INTO TOMORROW’S LISTENING SCHEDULE.

SO AS TO BUILD EXCITEMENT THE ACTUAL LISTENING SCHEDULE WILL BE ANNOUNCED TOMORROW MORNING, BUT STAY TUNED FOR LOTS OF HYPE AND LITTLE INFORMATION THROUGHOUT THE REST OF THE DAY

CAUTION! IF YOU FEEL YOU ARE GETTING TOO EXCITED FOR THE UPCOMING REVEAL OF TOMORROW'S PLAYLIST PLEASE ACTIVATE EMERGENCY SMOOTH JAZZ:

SpoilerShow
(03-28-2013, 05:45 AM)Granolaman Wrote: »Before we seal this lynch up I would like to cordially invite the Disgruntled Protector from Clusterfuck 1 and the Worthless Medical Intern from Quarantine to my humble abode tonight. This request is purely for sentimental reasons; I just want to see the roles successfully not kill someone they're trying to protect for once.

I suppose anyone else can show up too, just let me know in advance so I know how many pizzas to order.

and how do you even know these people are in this game? do you have some infomation that the rest of us might of lost while drinking and making fake donation sites cause paypal was being a bitch and wouldnt let me make a real one.?
okay but seriously where is metamafia niall and can they obliterate wheat as the mods sadistic streak

or do we need schazer to say wheats name first
sol pls try to oblit no lynch as no lynch tomorrow it'll be gr8
[Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif]
(03-28-2013, 06:38 AM)Airey Wrote: »and how do you even know these people are in this game? do you have some infomation that the rest of us might of lost while drinking and making fake donation sites cause paypal was being a bitch and wouldnt let me make a real one.?

I don't really know. I'm just assuming because Schazer.
I'd like to UNPOTATO FOGELTOTS and POTATO FRIESQUEREL.
Beep Beep
Rollin' rollin' rollin', get this bandwagon rollin', rollin' rollin' rollin', lynch-tiiiiiiime!
Vote: Infinity
Potato: Solaris
Solar-powered potato batteries, the energy source of the future.
I shall give a mighty POTATO: SOLARIS, for his brave deed of destruction! Delicious delicious potato...
So many bandwagoners so little votes

Unvote Paradoxgamer

Vote bigro

I love you infinity.
I'm on my phone now, and will post a longer post with quotes later, but don't you think it would be good to lynch someone who we think is scum? Especially because I'm the one arguing for scumhunting, which is inherently pro-town. For any of you wo are townies, don't you think it would be better to kill if another scum? And for the warring scum teams, wouldn't it be nice to kill off a member of another scum team that is a threat to you?
Everyone who isn't voting for me vote jacquerel please he's the major proponent of impeding the progress of the town and he has the most votes other than me.

As we get closer to the deadline I want to remind everyone NOT to doc me tonight. Bad things will happen. (And yes this is a sort of claim)
Oh sorry about post editing I thought I was posting a new post.
(03-28-2013, 06:41 AM)Solaris Wrote: »okay but seriously where is metamafia niall and can they obliterate wheat as the mods sadistic streak

Metamafia Niall? Pfft, I'd be more scared of Metamafia literally everyone else from that game. How did that game end again?
(No seriously, I don't remember. Fact Seagull anyone?)

igloo arsenal mobius

OK, first post. Hello. Firstly, I just want to say that every time a new broadcast (courtesy of Ixcaliber) came up I listened to it until I was told the broadcast had stopped. Really got me in the mood for this game.

Secondly, Vote: BTP for not reading the thread. I really want to ninja-lynch BTP before he notices now.

Finally Potato: Deadcrystal. Dead, as far as I can recall, you're the only person who voted for themselves to have the potato. You're hungry, you're poor. You need to be fed and I have heard your pleas. I am the citizen to feed you.

Who's with me?
(03-28-2013, 11:21 AM)Infinity Wrote: »I'm on my phone now, and will post a longer post with quotes later, but don't you think it would be good to lynch someone who we think is scum? Especially because I'm the one arguing for scumhunting, which is inherently pro-town. For any of you wo are townies, don't you think it would be better to kill if another scum? And for the warring scum teams, wouldn't it be nice to kill off a member of another scum team that is a threat to you?

"I'm definitely not scum, why are you lynching me? Come now, fellow townies, shouldn't we lynch someone we think is actually scum instead of an innocent townsfolk like myself?"

Spoiler: Maybe we don't think you're town.
Remember, you need to make five posts in the thread before you're allowed to perform day/nightactions~

Amosmyn (1) - Mathgirl
Bigro (1) - Epamynondas
bto (1) - No Lynch
Deadcrystal (1) - Agen
Dragon Fogel (1) - DForge
gnauga (1) - gnauga
granolaman (1) - 遊びは終わりだ!
Infinity (24) - Mooglegirl, ParadoxGamer, Boogeyman, Dragon Fogel, Whimbrel, soundlyParanoid, Cyber95, Purple Walrus, deadcrystal, Ed, TehPilot, Crowstone, Jacquerel, Beruru, Doodley, Pinary, Chwoka, Coldblooded, Solaris, Not The Author, GeneX, 遊びは終わりだ!, Luneix, Bigro
Jacquerel (3) - btp, Slorange, Infinity
Mooglegirl (1) - Sruixan
NTA (1) - Seastormjt
Solaris (2) - Mirdini, Mr. Arsenic Nog
soundlyParanoid (1) - Airey
tehPilot (1) - soundlyParanoid
Yewchung (2) - NTA, Whoosh!

Abstaining: Akumu, Anomaly, Amosmyn, Anacreon, BestTeaMaker, Cat, Dalmationer, Elize, Fragowump, Garuru, Granolaman, Ixcaliber, Leafsw0rd, LegendaryQ, Malkytop, MehgaMehn, myw, Palamedes, Pick Yer Poison, Piester, ProfLizz, Seawyrm, Seedy, Vortor, witterBeetles, Yewchung

Power to the Potato

遊びは終わりだ!(1) - Akumu
Deadcrystal (1) - No Lynch
Ixcaliber (3) - Whoosh!, Jacquerel, Chwoka
Jacquerel (2) - Mathgirl, Mr. Arsenic Nog
Mirdini (1) - Ixcaliber
No Lynch (1) - seastormjt
Pinary (1) - Mehga
Purple Walrus (1) - Sruixan
Solaris (16) - Mooglegirl, TehPilot, Infinity, deadcrystal, Purple Walrus, Whimbrel, Ed, Crowstone, ParadoxGamer, Beruru, Doodley, Slorange, Pinary, Granolaman, GeneX, Luneix, ProfessorLizzard, bigro
TehPilot (2) - Epamynondas, NTA
Whimbrel (6) - Anomaly, Agent, myw, soundlyParanoid, Dragon Fogel, Cyber95
Waterbottles (1) - gnauga

Abstaining: 遊びは終わりだ!, Airey, Amosmyn, Anacreon, btp, BestTeaMaker, Boogeyman, Cat, Dalmationer, Doodley, DPaul, Drakenforge, Elize, Fragowump, Garuru, Ixcaliber, Leafsw0rd, LegendaryQ, Malkytop, Mirdini, Mooglegirl, Palamedes, Paradoxgamer, Pick Yer Poison, Piester, Seawyrm, Seedy, Solaris, Vortor, Batterwaffles, Yewchung
Seeing as I'm the one arguing for scumhunting, and everyone else seems to be arguing against me. I didn't think you thought I was scum. For the people who aren't voting me, though, we need to decide on someone to all vote so we can actually get a lynch going. Btp is a possibility, but I thought jacquerel's anti-town-ness deserves a lynch. Thoughts?
OH my god you still don't get it.

This is not a serious game.
(03-28-2013, 06:41 AM)Solaris Wrote: »okay but seriously where is metamafia niall and can they obliterate wheat as the mods sadistic streak

(03-11-2013, 03:50 AM)Schazer Wrote: »
  • If you need advice about the game (either mafia in general or this game in particular), there are two appropriate people to ask: Me, or Wheat (who has been established five times over as Not Being In This Game).

If that was what wheat was, then he'd have won in the first post. As it is, he's definitely not my Sadistic Streak because it never had a kill power (despite having pretty much every other possible advantage, mind). Again, this is why I'd like to know if there've been any other inkblots ever...

If there is another obliterator around who wants to get rid of their competition then Solaris is Ignanoo, also from Sleepfia. On a similar note, I retract my offer of giving SHARK FIGHTER a glorious hi-five.

*takes serious hat off*

I WANT A SHINY MEDAL TOOOOOOOOOOO

Vote: Infinity

but I am p. sure we're wasting the potato on Solaris
Hint: most of the people not voting you aren't taking the game very seriously either.

I really would like to know how you intend to get any support for scumhunting in a game where the majority of "town-aligned" players are just here for the bodycount and shenanigans. Really, do explain it.

I suspect there are few people here for whom winning is more than a secondary priority, regardless of what side they're on. And even if you do want to win first and foremost, given the overall environment it's more effective to just go with the flow, seeing as you'll have a kill to use in the night.

Otherwise you get the situation you're in, where everyone is voting you and you end up with no ability to actually impact the outcome. Unless you're going to kill us all when we lynch you, in which case, well played.

Elvis only killed everyone on the second lynch, right?
Right.
In the event Infinity is Elvis, we potato him instead of Solaris.

It's all very very simple. Potato is the answer.
[Image: c48AoKl.png?1]
I make game: site | itch