MURDERFIA: WOOP ZOOP IT'S CLOBBERING TIME

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MURDERFIA: WOOP ZOOP IT'S CLOBBERING TIME
RE: MURDERFIA: D1 LET'S DO THIS (66/67)
shhhhhh
Let Schazer sort out the day activation. Y'all hush up now.
[Image: xwldX.gif]
(03-27-2013, 02:28 AM)Schazer Wrote: »Go the fuck to sleep and let people actually catch up on the thread

Jacqs this applies to you as well jfc it's like you guys keep aiming for the shitposting thread and missing right now

Thank you

Y'all have too much free time on your hands.

Vote: Everyone who posted more than five times Jacquerel.

Potato: Fogel

Fogeltato
[Image: iqVkAVO.gif]
wouldn't it be great if we stopped posting all day and then it turns out sol was just faking being an obliterator though
(03-28-2013, 12:16 AM)Jacquerel Wrote: »wouldn't it be great if we stopped posting all day and then it turns out sol was just faking being an obliterator though

If thats the case I know who I'm Lynching next.
But wouldn't that be against the rule of "taking it too seriously hardcore mindgames strats"? Would Solaris be capable of such a thing? Jac, answer that for us, you have a child with him you know him better than any of us.
[Image: iqVkAVO.gif]
(03-27-2013, 01:26 PM)MathGirl277 Wrote: »
maybe too serious???Show

Uhhh, even if deaths give information, meaningful interactions will help the town a lot, especially in terms of who is aligned with whom. Scumhunting is never a bad thing. That's why we should start doing it. I'm going to Vote: solaris for either killing off a conf town or being completely annoying, insane, ridiculous, and unporductive.

(03-27-2013, 12:44 AM)beruru Wrote: »infinity your posts would work better if you added floating smilies

Good idea Happymelon

But seriously does that work for people? I don't want people raging at me for white font.
I guess some people don't know what an obliterator is also I don't think he is actually only pretending also I shouldn't even be posting considering that
EVERYONE GET BACK ON YOUR TENTERHOOKS FOR FIVE MINUTES

THE BITCH IN CHIEF HAS HER SEAT AGAIN
RE: MURDERFIA: D1 LET'S DO THIS (65/67)
EVENT!!!

Solaris rises up into the air, crackling with incomprehensible divine energy, the rage of a thousand suns, and the classy-ass garb of the nines - whatever the fuck those are. He points a languid finger in 0_o's direction, uttering words that have struck fear in the hearts of Dersehunters the world over.

0_o is effortlessly ripped apart into his constituent molecules. His shrieks are drowned out by the triumphant bellowing of IGNANOOOOOOOO

0_o has been OBLITERATED.
Solaris has gained UNPIERCABLE PROTECTION FROM LYNCHES AND KILLS.

[Image: liveliverblog_image.jpg]

0_o was Liver Failure, from Sleep-Deprived Mafia. A deadly malaise of a major bodily organ, he nonetheless used his powers for good. Each night, he could give another player Liver Failure, giving them the power to eject their liver at high speeds and daykill another player at the cost of their own life (because life without a liver just ain't worth livin'). He could also ask the modconfirm him once per game during the day as LIVER FAILURE.

He was a TOWN SACRIFICIALDAYVIGMAKER and would have won when all enemies of the town were eliminated.

With 65 alive, it takes 33 to lynch and 17 to soft lynch.
Deadline is up to you guys - we can either do it ~36 hours from now, or ~60 hours from now.

Fresh votals up shortly.
AAAGGH! WHAT HAVE WE DONE!

Now we can't have liver damage :(.
greeeeeat
[Image: c48AoKl.png?1]
I make game: site | itch
Got a million bucks, I give a million fucks

Amosmyn (1) - Mathgirl
Akumu (1) - bigro
btp (1) - Coldblooded
Deadcrystal (1) - Agen
Dragon Fogel (1) - DForge
gnauga (1) - gnauga
granolaman (1) - 遊びは終わりだ!
Infinity (4) - Mooglegirl, ParadoxGamer, Boogeyman
Jacquerel (4) - btp, Doodley, Slorange, Ed
Mooglegirl (2) - Sruixan, Cyber95
NTA (1) - Seastormjt
Paradoxgamer (1) - Epamynondas
Purple Walrus (1) - Pinary
Solaris (4) - Mirdini, Beruru, Mr. Arsenic Nog, Infinity
soundlyParanoid (1) - Airey
tehPilot (3) - soundlyParanoid, Jacquerel, GeneX
Wittybanter (1) - Chwoka
Whimbrel (1) - deadcrystal
Yewchung (2) - NTA, Whoosh!
No Lynch (1) - TehPilot

Abstaining: Akumu, Anomaly, Amosmyn, Anacreon, BestTeaMaker, Cat, Crowstone, Dalmationer, Dragon Fogel, Elize, Fragowump, Garuru, Granolaman, Ixcaliber, Leafsw0rd, LegendaryQ, Luneix, Malkytop, MehgaMehn, myw, No Lynch, Palamedes, Pick Yer Poison, Piester, ProfLizz, Purple Walrus, Seawyrm, Seedy, Solaris, soundlyParanoid, Vortor, witterBeetles, Whimbrel, Yewchung

Flop your bits out on the hiiiiighway

遊びは終わりだ!(1) - Akumu
Beru (1) - Infinity
Deadcrystal (1) - deadcrystal
Dragon Fogel (2) - Mr. Arsenic Nog, Ed
Ixcaliber (3) - Whoosh!, Jacquerel, Chwoka
Jacquerel (2) - Mathgirl, Doodley
Mirdini (1) - Ixcaliber
Pinary (1) - Mehga
Purple Walrus (1) - Sruixan
Solaris (1) - Mooglegirl
Sruixan (1) - Granolaman
TehPilot (2) - GeneX, Epamynondas, NTA
Whimbrel (10) - Anomaly, Crowstone, Agent, myw, TehPilot, Pinary, soundlyParanoid, Dragon Fogel, ParadoxGamer, SleepingOrange
Waterbottles (1) - gnauga

Abstaining: 遊びは終わりだ!, Airey, Amosmyn, Anacreon, btp, Beru, BestTeaMaker, Bigro, Boogeyman, Cat, Cyber95, Dalmationer, Doodley, DPaul, Drakenforge, Elize, Fragowump, Garuru, Ixcaliber, Leafsw0rd, LegendaryQ, Luneix, Malkytop, Mirdini, Mooglegirl, Palamedes, Paradoxgamer, Pick Yer Poison, Piester, ProfLizz, Purple Walrus, Seawyrm, Seedy, Solaris, seastormjt, Vortor, Batterwaffles, Whimbrel Yewchung
Infinity, a game in which literally everyone has some way of killing and which the mod has explicitly told us not to take seriously is a game which is not to be taken seriously.

And thanks to Sol, I no longer have my vote on anyone, so Vote: Infinity
I vote Infinity because freaking white text

and I'll give the potato to TehPilot because I can't keep anything down today and that was some bitchin fanfic
~◕ w◕~
In Other News:

Vote: Ifinity

Because

Really?

Please don't make this game serious. Like this is not the game to make serious.

Just go with the flow of it.

(Also FYI White text is annoying.)

"NTA-Chan, threaten my darling Pilot-San again and I'll chop you into little bits!" Para-kun playfully swings a meat cleaver in the air.
I'm so proud

Also yeah putting on my serious hat for a second I think there really is no point scumhunting in this game, you're not going to get very far because nobody is going to cooperate and even then, it's virtually confirmed that there are multiple scumteams and I wouldn't be surprised if Town were already a minority
also scumhunting is boring and I don't know about anyone else but when I'm handed a gun I'm more likely to shoot the people trying to stop me from having a good time

is that a threat? up to you
,)
I was waiting for the whole obliteration thing to happen before doing anything so now I can Vote: Infinity for trying to play like this is real mafia.

also i never potato'd i should Potato: Whimbles
A moment of silents for 0_o.

Never forget.

Vote: Ifinity

Because everyone else is doing it.
para-kun I feel threatened by solaris

can you take care of him for me?
All right time for a case. I don't care if this is a silly game. It is still mafia. Multiple scumteams means we're more likely to lynch scum. I don't know about you, but I like playing mafia, and the thing most people do when playing mafia is scumhunt. If you don't like scumhunting, you don't like mafia, and shouldn't be here. Everyone else, however, should start playing a game. This is not a random forum for joking around (although it can be used for that a little). This is a game of mafia. To those who say "I like joking around," you can both do that and scumhunt at the same time. But if we don't scumhunt, there is no game during the daytime. C'mon people. We don't have much time. Let's get a lynch going. Vote: jacquerel (Please don't modkill me for taking stuff too seriously I just want to play)
So it's said Solaris is immune to lynches and kills

but what about potatoes????

Potato: Solaris
Oooh good idea. Potato: solaris
(03-28-2013, 01:55 AM)TehPilot Wrote: »para-kun I feel threatened by solaris

can you take care of him for me?

"Only for you, Pilot-San! ~ <3"
(03-27-2013, 08:16 AM)Chwoka Wrote: »Lynch: Batterwaffles because they're the only ones not sorted alphabetically on the players list and are also not even on the Eagle Time members list.

(03-27-2013, 10:08 AM)Schazer Wrote: »Wittybanter (1) - Chwoka

[Image: wb.gif]

(It's gotta be WoodlandBeef.)
I hope you like potatoes Solaris. I hope you like them enough..to die for.

Potato:Solaris

Lynch:Infinity

Because if we don't get rid of infinity now, where will it end?