MURDERFIA: WOOP ZOOP IT'S CLOBBERING TIME

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MURDERFIA: WOOP ZOOP IT'S CLOBBERING TIME
RE: MURDERFIA: D1 LET'S DO THIS (66/67)
The way I see it, what better way to kick people into gear than by threatening their ability to night action with a rushed lynch before they get their five posts?
But who?
Now that's just teasing

Unvote Pinary

Vote ParadoxGamer
solaris
[Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif]
I HAVE ARISEN FROM MY SLUMBER. And studying. And showers.
I have to agree with Schaz, potatos are a fine dish, it would make a fine last meal for our squirrel.
Back from my 2 hour hike through the desert.

I'm fine with 72 hours, and would very much like to get liver failure tonight. I'll just get a replacement liver.

Ebwop: sweet potatoes are delicious and I will be mad at anyone who says otherwise
In this post: taking things halfway seriously again because now soft lynch is a Thing. You have been warned. :P

As has been stated, Kane's wagon is what for both serious and silly reasons (he's modfirmed as a role that apparently was town/why would we want to prevent more deaths). My vote on Infinity was for the lulz and I think he's town so I'm gonna Unvote/Vote: Granola for that wagon hop.

This is probably too early to be scumhunting since we're probably going to lose like half the playerlist tonight, but last I checked killing 0_o is a bad thing all around. :P

That said I'm also going to Unpotato/Potato: Solaris because he lost the fanfiction contest by default and LOSERS MUST DIE.

(also I apologize in advance for getting any genders wrong, this is very liable to happen when you default to male pronouns on forums)
Oh wow this fanfiction is beautiful.
But but sea and kane are my otp.
Sea/Jacq isn't a thing I've ever shipped before but ya know... :P

(nah this thread is just hilarious)

maybe too serious???Show
CAUTION: AN EMERGENCY BROADCAST HAS BEEN INITIATED

INFORMATION: SENSORS HAVE INDICATED SERIOUSNESS HAS REACHED ALMOST CRTICAL LEVELS

PLEASE RELAX ENJOY THIS INFORMATIVE INSTRUCTIONAL MUSICAL COMPOSITION

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION

NORMAL SERVICE WILL BE RESUMED MOMENTARILY
Ix I love you. Would you like a potato? :3
Okay, what I got from that instructional video was that we should mash the potato so it can be our friend.
But pL, I can make pirogi with that potato! What if squirrel can't? Pirogi is delicious, and the slightest risk that we end up with no pirogi is too high a risk to chance. Pirogi I say, Pirogi.
ATTENTION CITIZENS

CITIZENS ARE ADVISED THAT THE MUSICAL SELECTION BROADCAST AS REPORTED THROUGH CITIZEN MIRDINI IS NOT AN OFFICIALLY ENDORSED BROADCAST CENTRAL BROADCAST AND AS SUCH MAY CONTAIN ANY OR ALL OF THE FOLLOWING AUDIAL HAZARDS:
  • MISINFORMATION
  • HYPNOTIC SUGGESTION
  • SUBLIMINAL MESSAGES
  • EARWORMS

AND COULD POTENTIALLY CONTAIN THE VOXPOX VIRUS

CITIZENS ARE ADVISED TO SHUN THIS UNREGULATED BROADCAST AND LISTEN ONLY TO OFFICIALLY ENDORSED JAZZ

AS AN INDICATION OF THE SERIOUSNESS OF THIS SITUATION BROADCAST CENTRAL WOULD LIKE TO PLACE A VOTE UPON CITIZEN MIRDINI WHO IS SUSPECTED OF BEING AFFILIATED WITH THE UNREGULATED BROADCAST

BROADCAST CENTRAL IS CURRENTLY WORKING THROUGH A BACKLOG OF QUERIES AND SUGGESTIONS BUT WOULD LIKE TO REITERATE ITS INABILITY TO CONSUME '1 potato(s)' FOR THOSE CITIZENS WHO APPEAR TO HAVE FORGOTTEN

PLEASE ENJOY THE FOLLOWING JAZZ

ugh only one new page upon my awakening?

come on previous mafias have done better
[Image: c48AoKl.png?1]
I make game: site | itch
where is my dubstep
~◕ w◕~
Despite having read everything that has happened since I went to sleep last night, anything after Pilot's fanfic has refused to stick in my mind

(Pilot you should have taken your time as nice as your piece was it wasn't as AWESOME as I believe a man of your calibre can acheive)

so since I am about to go and do birthday things I would just like to reiterate that unlike Mr. Paranoia Grumpyguts I am perfectly fine with whomever has my old Sleepfia role and am in fact prepared to offer a bona fide Sruixan's Absolutely Spiffing Hi-Five to them if and/or when they modconfirm

ta for now
I am scared and confused why is there only one more page since I went to bed had an extended blinking session

(03-27-2013, 01:26 PM)MathGirl277 Wrote: »
maybe too serious???Show

SpoilerShow
(03-27-2013, 03:32 PM)Sruixan Wrote: »(Pilot you should have taken your time as nice as your piece was it wasn't as AWESOME as I believe a man of your calibre can acheive)

I concur. These cretins, however, would rather shell out for cheap entertainment than wait for me to produce yet another wonderful creation in my long line of magnum opera...

Like this jazz stuff. It's nice, but can we queue up some stuff like Dream Theater in there?

I like my prog metal don't you dare fucking judge me
[Image: c48AoKl.png?1]
I make game: site | itch
Remember untitled.png from yesterday it turns out what that file was previously used for was "my signature on mspaf" so that was replaced by a massive nested screenshot of eagle time forums for a good few hours until Sanzh pointed it out to me
I think it is like 10x taller than their maximum signature height
I for one welcome our music based meteor hurling overlords.
(03-27-2013, 11:18 AM)beruru Wrote: »solaris

Good choice!

Except it is not.

I OBLITERATE KANE/0_o AS Liver Failure

WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE MOTHERFUCKERS

(03-27-2013, 03:38 PM)Jacquerel Wrote: »
SpoilerShow

Well that demoralizes me :c

I would vote for you if I wasn't pretty sure you want to die. I might or might not make you happy tonight.

mwahtermelon
Well, that was a quick game. At least I participated well...

Have another game to mod...
BYE

I'd also recommend voting Solaris when I flip town.
HAHAHA OH MY GOD SCHAZ WHY WOULD YOU GIVE SOLARIS THAT KIND OF POWER

PLEASE TELL ME HE'S FAKING IT

(03-27-2013, 04:57 AM)beruru Wrote: »oh watts i missed u~*~*~*~*~~~~

[Image: Ot1mN9a.gif]

(03-27-2013, 10:56 AM)Granolaman Wrote: »Jesus tits why did I read through that whole thing? 600 posts and only one death is just downright disgraceful people! This is Murderfia, where is the Murder™?!

Vote: 0_o
Also have a birthday potato, Sruix

...Wait.

GRANOLA'S IN THIS GAME.

GRANOLA IS ALWAYS SCUM.

UNVOTE
VOTE: GRANOLAMAN
[Image: sig.gif]
(04-11-2014, 12:35 AM)Schazer Wrote: »pffft dingle your pringles more like hop on your popcorn
(06-03-2014, 03:10 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »DON'T EDIT POSTS YOU'LL GET MODKILLED wait a minute.