Rêve

Rêve
RE: Rêve
>"What am I?" "How long does this last?" "How am I supposed to move around with these limb things?"
>Begin hyperventilating.
> She has turned you into four snakes instead of one! You realize the new powers disposal, begin picking your nose!
Can we turn into other creatures?
(Workin through blooooock. I feel I should maybe add more images later. Apologies for lack of quality)

You look like one of the kinds of big things you've seen around the forest. You don't see them as often as the others, but you remember because they're often the noisiest.

Letting go of the spirit's hand, trying to find your own balance, you ask "How long will this last again?"

"Until nightfall," the spirit says. You notice petals beginning to fall from its hair, drifting away. "But as long as you remember the steps as I have taught you, you can do it again. I think that with practice, you could be quite good at it!" More and more petals begin to come loose. "I must be moving on, little one. Fare well!"

"Wait!" you call. "Why this way?" You wave your arms.

The spirit gives you another smile, though you think, something sad in her eyes. "I thought it would give you the best chance."

[Image: fNzOw2W.png]

With that, the spirit disappears in a cloud of flowers, catching some sudden breeze and lilting away up over the treetops.

[Image: R9NpfaQ.png]

[Image: 0EEI5ZY.png]

Well

[Image: 3ZKtLhg.gif]
>Well, time to figure things out.
>The spirit did say this was to help you make friends. Better go find some.
Attempt to slither with new body.
Go explore the forest in search of others. Maybe it'll be easier to befriend people in this new body?