[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)

[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)
RE: [Fortuna]: Go Poor simulator (09/29)
(10-03-2018, 02:20 AM)potatocrisps(CW) Wrote: »( i don't have it in my heart to make them suffer for doing their job ;-;)
That's why I don't wanna hold our timeliness above their head for a discount to be honest. Giving us a discount might also get them in trouble.
yeah no bullying metaparxi thats like the biggest crime
[Image: 0T9kaDK.png]

buy evofluid/evospray... but to use on enemies as a weapon

[Image: PBxWmBw.png]
[Image: Fu2tbmz.png] owo whats this???
(10-02-2018, 08:26 PM)Dorsidwarf Wrote: »> 3x creature bait
> 4x creature snack
> 2x healing gel

and a tranquiliser, because you can never go wrong with unskilled anaesthetics use

Boom.This. But we might need the gun to go with the tranquilizer. In which case buy like 6 and the gun.

Also an emergency capture cage.
Suggestions used
SpoilerShow

[Image: KDoF8L0.png]
Click the image to go to the newest Fortuna update!
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
RE: [Fortuna]: Long way around a train (10/7)
image link doesnt work for some reason( error 404), but the update is there.

heres the direct link for anyone who stumbles upon this while its still broken. https://cosmosdex.com/fortuna/p/7762
Woops, I keep putting the link incorrectly. Thank you, it has been fixed now!
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
>Sloppy makeout sleepover session with the notails!
>Sbat: It's been a while since you ate. Consider weither it would be safe to eat one of the planet's capture creatures.
> Nocturnal creature hunt! It's time.
[Image: BMy2LW4.png]
>Let's hunt for new friends.
[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...
>night hunt, but i think not every one needs to go hunting. A few people should probably get the proper amount of sleep. Gilrny's a beast rancher, Easty is good with a gun, Sbat is a xenobiologist and Belladonna is the only one with good luck. I think Sbat and Clay should stay at the hotel.
Clay makes everyone better at what they do just by being around, though. Taking him would be good.
If we allow sbat to sleep we should borrow his cosmosdex.
Suggestions used
SpoilerShow

[Image: ZrMYCSt.png]
Click the image to go to the newest Fortuna update!
RE: [Fortuna]: Night hunt (10/12)
Culture-God in a flashlight. We'll be fine if we just buy two flashlights later, but being stuck in the middle of the woods on a notail planet isn't the time to be without a light source.
>Glirny: Use your rancher expertise to platonically woo the beast.
[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...
(10-12-2018, 10:28 PM)Fuade Wrote: »Culture-God in a flashlight. We'll be fine if we just buy two flashlights later, but being stuck in the middle of the woods on a notail planet isn't the time to be without a light source.
(10-12-2018, 10:32 PM)SirBlizz98 Wrote: »Glirny: Use your rancher expertise to platonically woo the beast.
yeah these both seem like good ideas to me, if it does turn out to be some kind of creature. Easty should scan whatever it is as well.
heres a flashlight
[Image: 41j4FpwwRuL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg]
>East: Try to scan the thing with the cosmosdex.
If not
>East: Try to use your O-5 virtual pet as a light source.

If the thing turns out to actually be a plant
>East:[quartermaster]: See if you can make a makeshift torch with materials from the wood.

Edit:
If we're gonna be sending in items, maybe there's a more covert way than sending in a whole flashlight. Perhaps we could send in a chunk of coal and have east do his magic on it.

[Image: 1024px-Mineral_Lignito_GDFL028.jpg]
(10-12-2018, 10:32 PM)SirBlizz98 Wrote: »>Glirny: Use your rancher expertise to platonically woo the beast.

>Pull out a creature snack or two in case it's not a plant. Maybe fruit?
ok yeah actually a chunk of coal would be better than a flashlight, when are we ever going to specifically need a chunk of coal. [Quartermaster] is actually perfectly suited to this situation, Easty should get on that (I kind of assumed Quartermaster was something to do with money or item management without checking it).
I agree that East should use the Cosmosdex to scan the creature and also use [Quartermaster] to finangle up a light source. Which we probably should have done before this...
[Image: BMy2LW4.png]
Is standing ten feet away from a potential threat to our lives really the best time to start banging rocks together to make a fire?
We've already been standing there for a minute without it moving, it probably isn't hostile.
(10-14-2018, 12:06 AM)Ten11 Wrote: »We've already been standing there for a minute without it moving, it probably isn't hostile.

That is the kind of thinking that gets mantises, trapdoor spiders, venus flytraps, antlions, and a bunch of other things a meal. Let's not think that.
EGGS AND UPGRADED EGGSShow

[Image: neocities%20button%20lol.png]

[Image: 47325.png]
guys why are we teleporting in coal. like where are we gonna get coal? but flashlights are easy to find

i say easty should use quartermaster to make one out of the surrounding materials without us using any culture powers. if that doesn't work then let's teleport in a flashlight and buy one later to make up for it
[Image: Cmh4iZA.png]