[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)

[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)
RE: [Fortuna]: Small update. Lots of choices. (09/25)
>def Blue zone! it seems we'll have a better chance of getting our money's worth for the lowest pay, and if we still have time, we can mosey on over to the White zone
[Image: hzso4Pf.png]
Suggestions used
SpoilerShow

[Image: N2ZXgj9.png]
Click the image to go to the newest Fortuna update!

===================

Vote for a store to visit. You may also vote for "Do not waste more of our money"
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
>The Animal supply store so we can waste more of our money getting supplies to catch animals to waste more of our food!
[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...
RE: [Fortuna]: Spend all of the money, 2018 (09/25)
Let's head for the animal supply store. That sounds like the right place, since I got more info.
(09-26-2018, 12:09 AM)Wheat Wrote: »Buy food. at a place. it doesn't have to be fancy. Check the area (or ask about) some sort of tourist-designated restaurant or food court that offers food for normal non-notails who visit the planet

seconding! let's also ask where we could buy fuel since we should prob get that out of the way before we really do lose every fuckin point to our name
[Image: Cmh4iZA.png]
> Let's check out supplies, I'm sure there will be food where we're going.
> Yeah, let's ask about buying fuel. If there's nowhere to do that, then let's go to the creature supply store.
[Image: BMy2LW4.png]
>Ration store!! We are in desperate need of meats. At least we need to feed our crew if they're planning to take on any creatures. We need their "A" game!
lets buy dog food to eat at the creature supply store
>We do indeed appear to be low on meat, and thats what Clay mostly eats. Having a starved captain isnt a very good idea, so, buy some meat.
Suggestions used
SpoilerShow

[Image: kcMHdwI.png]
Click the image to go to the newest Fortuna update!
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
RE: [Fortuna]: Go Poor simulator (09/29)
>Well obviously we have to buy some gachas, what are we gonna do not waste our money on gachas!?

>Also we should probably buy some Tranqs I guess.
[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...
>1 syringe gun
>3 healing gel
>1 evo spray

Don't know how effective healing in the middle of combat will be but it sounds awesome. Also, let's make glirny rad as heck with this spray.
(09-30-2018, 06:04 AM)Orpheus the Bard Wrote: »>1 syringe gun
>3 healing gel
>1 evo spray

Don't know how effective healing in the middle of combat will be but it sounds awesome. Also, let's make glirny rad as heck with this spray.

I don't think the syringe gun comes with syringes. You may wanna add some tranquilizers if you're getting the syringe gun.

Let's get a couple creature baits for capturing creatures, and let's also use some of the cheap creature snacks to capture some creatures in the white zone later. Let's also get a few evofluids to use on useless creatures. We should also get a pair of gels in case we need to heal for the tournament.

> 3x creature bait
> 4x creature snack
> 3x evo fluid
> 2x healing gel

If we're gonna get creatures we may also wanna get cages to save money on food. But maybe we want to wait until we actually find a creature worth keeping for that. Of course, we could also get creature snacks and have four days' worth of food for the creature for the same price.

I'm on the fence about getting a syringe gun. It's expensive but it may be useful, and thanks to east and glirny we may be able to resell it at a lower price to another visitor once we're done with it.

Also
>Clay: Charisma check: Ask Devon if they're allowed to give discounts to people who ask nicely.

Edit:
>East:[Liar]: Offer Devon 500p for their nametag cause your name is also Devon and there shouldn't be two Devons.

(Back when nova equiped the bob nametag he got a charisma point. So this may be a useful item.)
(09-30-2018, 07:08 AM)Fellow Wrote: »> 3x creature bait
> 4x creature snack
> 2x healing gel

I'll second this but with the caveat of 3x healing gel instead.
Also,

> Buy a Match gacha.
[Image: BMy2LW4.png]
So, we're definitely going to be trying to capture some creatures on this planet. So we definitely need some capture cages.
...actually do you need capture cages to tame a creature? Looking at the cosmosdex entry, it doesn't seem like its a requirement.
Still, I think it would be a good idea to get a single capture cage, its the kind of thing that could be handy, and its not like it would be limited to the first creature we use it on.
Likewise, if we're going to be creature hunting, getting a syringe gun and some tranquilizers would be a good idea. It'd also be another weapon which we are lacking in somewhat. The price is a bit steep though. Would like to try a Charisma check to see if we can get it a bit cheaper.
I'm doubtful about getting evofluid, 80% chance of death is very high. Even if we got our high-luck characters to influence it, it would only reduce the odds of death to 55% (if its just a straight up d20 roll). Evo spray seems like a much better option to me, we can probably still get good effects if our high-luck characters can influence it.
I also don't really think we need creature snacks, though they are quite cheap. However, they seem like the sort of thing we'll have the opportunity to buy again before leaving this planet, so any amount we buy now should only be what we're going to need on this trip. So I think we should only get 1 or 2 creature snacks at the most.
Getting a gacha seems like quite a good idea. Or, well, I think it would be if we had either of our high-luck characters here, because we'd probably be opening it right away. But we don't, so i think it's not that great an option. If we do get a gacha, either Glirny or Songiprovo(not E-457) should open it.
Healing gel is good, get some.
(09-30-2018, 10:32 AM)Ten11 Wrote: »So, we're definitely going to be trying to capture some creatures on this planet. So we definitely need some capture cages.
...actually do you need capture cages to tame a creature? Looking at the cosmosdex entry, it doesn't seem like its a requirement.
Still, I think it would be a good idea to get a single capture cage, its the kind of thing that could be handy, and its not like it would be limited to the first creature we use it on.
Likewise, if we're going to be creature hunting, getting a syringe gun and some tranquilizers would be a good idea. It'd also be another weapon which we are lacking in somewhat. The price is a bit steep though. Would like to try a Charisma check to see if we can get it a bit cheaper.
I'm doubtful about getting evofluid, 80% chance of death is very high. Even if we got our high-luck characters to influence it, it would only reduce the odds of death to 55% (if its just a straight up d20 roll). Evo spray seems like a much better option to me, we can probably still get good effects if our high-luck characters can influence it.
I also don't really think we need creature snacks, though they are quite cheap. However, they seem like the sort of thing we'll have the opportunity to buy again before leaving this planet, so any amount we buy now should only be what we're going to need on this trip. So I think we should only get 1 or 2 creature snacks at the most.
East already has a capture creature cage and the notail from notail simulator has carried creatures outside of cages for a long time. Freezing a capture creature in the cage does mean we don't have to take care of them though(I think?).

According to the notail receptionist, the creature snacks would let us tame pets that people abandoned in the white zone. It's cheaper than tranquilizer or bait. Now, these pets get abandoned cause they lost in the arena so they won't be the greatest pets, but we could poke them with evofluid to make them into better pets. If that kills them it's not a big loss.
>Evil option: Don't be quick uwu
Duck, duck, duck, duck, GHOOST.
I think its more likely that we would just get no results at all from using evofluid.
(09-30-2018, 05:35 PM)LammarWesley Wrote: »>Evil option: Don't be quick uwu

How about we just be quick for once. I mean they are not the only one who wants to get on the train in time.
(09-30-2018, 11:48 PM)Ten11 Wrote: »I think its more likely that we would just get no results at all from using evofluid.

Evofluid has a higher chance of causing significant results than evospray. The tradeoff is that it's likely to kill a creature. Since we can get creatures for relatively cheap in the white zone, I'd say the kill chance is worth the tradeoff.

(09-30-2018, 05:35 PM)LammarWesley Wrote: »>Evil option: Don't be quick uwu
Maybe.. >Evil option: Clay:[storyteller]: Start telling a long story about that one time you had to really hurry to catch a train.
Yeah, but if we're only getting 3 evofluids, thats still only a 1 - 0.8*0.8*0.8 = 48.8% chance of any of them working, and thats if none of our characters' bad lucks affect the roll. Those just arent very good odds. The only way it would be worth it is if we got like, 6.
(10-01-2018, 04:27 AM)Ten11 Wrote: »Yeah, but if we're only getting 3 evofluids, thats still only a 1 - 0.8*0.8*0.8 = 48.8% chance of any of them working, and thats if none of our characters' bad lucks affect the roll. Those just arent very good odds. The only way it would be worth it is if we got like, 6.

Belladonna is coming with us so if luck does affect it we could use that to our advantage. We might also be able to use Sbat's xenobiology skills for a bonus.

The more evofluids we intend to use the more capture creatures we'd have to tame, so taking as many as six may not be viable.

A strong capture creature would be useful for us, since our crew doesn't come with a lot of attack power, and also cause it could earn us big moneys at the arena. Evofluids present a low risk extra chance of getting one.
> 3x creature bait
> 4x creature snack
> 2x healing gel

and a tranquiliser, because you can never go wrong with unskilled anaesthetics use
[Image: 0T9kaDK.png]

(09-30-2018, 07:08 AM)Fellow Wrote: »Also
>Clay: Charisma check: Ask Devon if they're allowed to give discounts to people who ask nicely.

Or to people who hurry so you don't miss your train. We shouldn't take up this lovely person's time, unless they say no. Then we should make them late enough to almost miss the train

( i don't have it in my heart to make them suffer for doing their job ;-;)
womp c(: