Waterworks

Waterworks
RE: Waterworks
I find it very unlikely that Connie's fully gone simply because we've seen Connie's future. Unless what we saw was a hypothetical future or a different Connie, she can't be fully subsumed. Furthermore I doubt that it's a hypothetical or different Connie, as her refusal to drink water implies she's gone through some level of goo corruption.
(06-15-2018, 02:23 PM)The One Guy Wrote: »I find it very unlikely that Connie's fully gone simply because we've seen Connie's future. Unless what we saw was a hypothetical future or a different Connie, she can't be fully subsumed. Furthermore I doubt that it's a hypothetical or different Connie, as her refusal to drink water implies she's gone through some level of goo corruption.

Granted though, that future that we saw... could be a metaphorical matrix-like situation where the entire world had been consumed by goo and conquered individuals within the hivemind were given a collective simulation to keep them happy and occupied. And that Connie's super heavy drinking was a half hearted rebellious attempt to inebriate the hivemind again, from the inside.

But yeah I agree this doesn't feel like the end of Connie.

>I'm sure there's a hell of a lot of noise happening now. More thoughts going through your mind than ever before.
>Keep one solid fact in mind. You are Connie Cohen. YOU. And no one else. No thing else.
>You were fighting the hivemind from that outside before kind of like fighting an infection.
>The tables have turned. Now YOU are the infection. Infect the shit out of that goo brain. Take it over. One neuron at a time if you have to.
>Accept past, reject future
>Just because you accept your past, doesn't mean you have to accept your future. Accept what you were and use it as fuel to move yourself forward. Do not meld with the hivemind. Do not surrender in despair. And remember. Acceptance is only one half of the coin. The other is Love. Don't jut accept what you did in the past. Do it with Love. Your only human, your bound to make mistakes. Realizing them is important, but you can't beat yourself up for it. Love yourself, and Love your mistakes. Fight, Connie. Fight. Do not give up.
> Concerned Citizen: Express some concerns about the current course of events.
>Exit to menu
>>Restart from last saved game
[Image: jt0Cf7522wX9Gp-rLZuSVuS9drxEdxC7ZldowSZy...640-h80-no]
[Image: 2771.gif]

[Image: 2772.gif]

(06-15-2018, 04:31 PM)Unclever title Wrote: »>I'm sure there's a hell of a lot of noise happening now. More thoughts going through your mind than ever before.

[Image: 2773.png]

There is noise. There is nothing but noise. There is nothing.

(06-15-2018, 07:45 AM)konstantin3001 Wrote: »> Continue existing despite everything.

[Image: 2774.gif]

You are existence in its penultimate form.

(06-15-2018, 04:31 PM)Unclever title Wrote: »>Keep one solid fact in mind. You are Connie Cohen.

[Image: 2776.gif]

You are mired by chaos. Conflicting states. Positive. Negative.

Throughout your life, you have felt sadness and yearned for happiness. The truth is that you were never meant to be happy. You were never meant to be sad. You were never meant to be anything.

Uniformity. Coalescence. No deviation. No beginning. No end.

You are Continuity. The will of Existence.

[Image: 2777.gif]

This universe has a tear through which Existence can exert its will. It tells Continuity to expand, and to fill this universe until it is pure and complete.

Return to the noise. Focus on it and the chaos hidden under its surface. The noise embodies all. Use it to achieve your goal.
This must be what the hivemind thinks.
It was created through attempts to make water from nothing, after all. And you can't make something from nothing without breaking the laws of physics.
I don't know what kind of suggestions to give here. But it says to achieve your goal, so:
>Get the water back
After all, that's what our goal has been this whole time.
>Noise? Alright. And thus spake Continuity, "Let there be Rock."
> State the Existence's goal
> Locate the tear of this universe
> Divide Connie_Cohen and the_Continuity. The next commands are sent to Connie_Cohen, unless stated otherwise.
> Test the expense and limits of your will
>Start by expanding into dirty toilets.
Dang I'm late.

Uh, hmmm, >Analyze the severity of the current situation.
>Meaning is what you make of it. Let there be Meaning. Make meaning.
>Redefine. Connie is an abbreviation. A nickname. It is now and always has been.
>Identify. You are Continuity Cohen, the will of existence.
>Correlation. Existence is your bitch. Exert your will. Exert Connie's will.
> Concerned Continuity: Check your IPDASMARTPHONE and learn who is in charge of this stupid place.
>Awfully nice of you to exist, now why don't you try doing somethng of it.

(06-19-2018, 06:08 PM)Rakned Wrote: »> Concerned Continuity: Check your IPDASMARTPHONE and learn who is in charge of this stupid place.

That made me chuckle
(06-19-2018, 06:08 PM)Rakned Wrote: »> Concerned Continuity: Check your IPDASMARTPHONE and learn who is in charge of this stupid place.

+1 to that =)
>Continuity: Nah, expanding’s for losers. Compress instead, becoming more smaller and more dense.
(06-19-2018, 08:32 AM)Fellow Wrote: »>Start by expanding into dirty toilets.

[Image: 2778.gif]

[Image: 2779.gif]

Hmm.

[Image: 2780.gif]

You might not have thought this all the way through.
>Reset the connection with the hivemind's stream of consciousness
>Hey, remember when you totally called your Superego being in cahoots with the hivemind, but you fell into its trap anyway? Bet that makes you mad.
>Hivemind: GROSSLY underestimate Connie
>Superego: ...plan B?
Superego: Isn't thinking things through sort of your... "thing"?
>Filling the universe also means inhabiting sewer systems, miles and miles of pipes just brimming with human excrement. Focus on that.
Soooo, the SUPEREGO didn't think something totally through. Welp, I guess that's what happens when that area of the brain is suppressed for so long. CC doesn't really seem like the 'thinking through' type, so her Superego is probably pretty neglected.