Shutdown Showdown - END GAME (?????/17 live)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shutdown Showdown - END GAME (?????/17 live)
RE: Shutdown Showdown - Voting Phase 9C (8/17 live)
vote: no lynch

sounds to me like that might more be things that were targeting me or seawyrm, not things that me or seawyrm do that target others, but I guess I can't say for sure.
Vote: no lynch

Robottobt is the busdriver this game, and I think Kieros had occasional busdriver powers too. Since the former is still alive, we can probably get a record of the swaps they made, if I can't figure it out on my own.
[Image: tN4CQnw.png][Image: 6miAxpY.png][Image: xrt4V73.png]
[Image: LAbvoew.png][Image: kHYNSyp.png][Image: 2xEY8jD.png]
Actually, uh

Kieros has still been able to use their powers, potentially
What are their powers, and is that potentially a bad thing?
Ah yes, the carpet of revealing lots of info is rolling out from under me. Too late to go back now.

Their powers may include:
- making someone reflective, so all actions that target them bounce back at the user
- swapping the incoming traffic of two people, so all actions meant for person A hit person B instead, etc
- possibly other papertrail fuckery bullshit

it just makes it harder to find out what happened at what time.
Kieros was potentially active from phase 6c onward - their powers are as follows:

anybody targeting Kieros had their action redirected back at 'em.
Kieros has also, since 6c, been able to choose a person A and person B. Any actions hitting person A would hit person B instead; it didn't swap though (so A would essentially not be hit by anything that phase)
Did Kieros tell you this, or do you just know because of your role?
Wait, do you know if Kieros can send messages even after death? Or at least I assume Kieros sent it since it was "0ω0".
Yes?
Ok! Just wanted to confirm, sorry for the strange question!
Oh wow when I replied to this I only saw Jwatch's message! I can't actually confirm if kieros can send messages from beyond the grave.
Oh, my mistake then! But thank you all the same!
Well, that makes sense because Kieros sent me a message from beyond the grave that logically implies they haven't been using their ability since they died.
Heyyy, noticed I was mentioned! Just to let you know I'm not really doing anything right now, nor will I really have a need to. If you do want to ask me to do something I'm sure I can come up with something. So don't worry about me. I'm just here. Lurking. Reading every post. Y'know, normal stuff. ;))
This just in. Lordly says they had nothing to do with kilozombie's death, and wheat may have been the key person after all.

There is also a chance that it moves.
D: oh, dang.... What moves exactly, if I may ask? Also does this mean someone else other than Lordly and Myeth shanked Kilo?
So the time resets earlier were triggered when either me or the key person died, (and then i ran out of resets), and i can't necessarily imagine the key person changing, at least on its own, assuming it is based loosely on the rules of Tragedy Looper.

also wait yeah i just noticed that on the second reset, there were only two deaths, wheat and robottobt, so the key person has to be one of those two.

I ain't investigatin' anything tonight i'm going to give schazer the bonus item and then tomorrow die i guess
or i could die tonight??? if i get voted to die does my night action still proc, or is that considered to happen before phase end.
Kilozombie died on bluejay, so it could have been anybody really.

I'm pretty sure I know the wincons of every living player, so can we all just like, be chill and not kill anybody who can still win? thanks

Because if people continue to die we're going to need an exorcist
does anyone have killing abilities that activate on blue jay? it didnt occur to me that could happen... 0:

and yeaah i agree!! i think we're all nice enough to chill ^o^ [I hope?]
Yeah I’m still puzzled over whodunnit on kilzombie’s death. Hopefully it doesn’t happen again and we can all just let each other have time to win our wincons (laser i believe in you!!!!! But I don’t think your actions go through if you get lynched)

Just in case it’s a dead person doing this, people still have some Locks on them, right?
I got a lock, but you'd have to tell me who you want to be Locked!
I'd totally be up for some nice chillin'!
Oh, also going to throw garbo banner at schazer don't want it going anywhere unnacounted for.
Wheat has reminded me that his items can explode the user on bluejay. Here is his message to me.

Wheat Wrote:you brought up in thread that kilozombie died on blue jay theme. as i said https://eagle-time.org/showthread.php?ti...#pid197499 :
"That bein' said, don't steal any items from anyone I gave an item to because they (e for clarification: the stolen item) will blow up if they're in the hands of anyone it wasn't intended for when the blue jay theme happens and kill that thief"

so they might have died trying to use an item that wasn't meant for them, especially if they received it on a day when the item target was randomized. when the theme is blue, don't use items that you got on a day the theme was for2na, or that you stole from me. they kill people and i can do nothing about that