+iny ©at people

+iny ©at people
RE: +iny ©at people
hm yes what we need is more constant direct communication. after all twitter is the best website on the internet

i'm against it. i think i already used my veto though
(10-24-2017, 05:37 PM)☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ Wrote: »hm yes what we need is more constant direct communication. after all twitter is the best website on the internet

i'm against it. i think i already used my veto though

Ditto, and I'm pretty sure I haven't used mine yet so vetoing TCP twitter.
Vivian Quest
Tale of a small lizard, crime, and weird biology!
>voting for ribbiter to exist.
If we don't get twitter I think we should at least let the tcps tweet.
(10-26-2017, 04:24 PM)Jacquerel Wrote: »If we don't get twitter I think we should at least let the tcps tweet.

Agreed.
a vote for ribbeter is a vote for weird ribbeter
Guys, can we, maybe, like, cool it with all the pointless posting and chatter? If you want to talk about ideas and voice opinions and stuff, do it in the Chat Thread. You don't need to respond to each other and every little idea or vote on or veto every little thing. A large part of FAs (for me anyway) is trusting the author to pick the ideas that work the best for the story they want to tell and for the audience that's reading it. So, maybe trust KittenEater to do what's best for the story (as well as for us as an audience) and stop bumping this thread so much. Just wait for an update like a reasonable person?
First off, a moment to refer you to my opinion on the suggest limits: here.
And now, to the update.

> GIVE TOY LAPTOP - TUBES
> GIVE FIBER OPTIC CABLE - TUBES
> TEACH COMPUTER SCIENCE - TUBES
> TEACH PROGRAMMING - TUBES
> CREATE - STICKER MACHINE
> CREATE - FUN DUNGEON
> CREATE - FINAL(?) HONEST LETTER

[Image: TMfJbqZ.png]

Most of your new items spawn in the living room near the cats, the sticker machine spawns in Tubes's study upstairs while the letter, as always, flies out of the mailbox.
Tubes is very happy with the new gifts! The laptop, especially, feels like a good humble beginning to what will surely be his legacy. Windy and Fennel laugh nervously - this is going well so far… You tell them to check outside one more time, and Fennel goes to retrieve the letter once more.

The house rumbles for a second as the Fun Dungeon is created, and Windy expresses concern, but Tubes distracts them with his new laptop. Windy is very impressed with how well Tubes can type on such a small interface, and it reminds Windy to check out the TCP Communicator that you had given them.

Fennel gets back into the house and reads the letter out again, voice crackling as it reads out confirmation that Fernando is gone, but calming down as they read that you’re really trying to be a good guide for them. As it reads out the mention of the Fun Dungeon, Windy and Tubes get really excited, a small spark in their eyes, which dulls once Fennel reminds them that they have to pack up Fernandos things and send them off.

As they leave the living room, Fennel brings up the question of items to request… none of the TCPs can think of anything important right now, but mention Tubes could use a shirt of some kind.

> CREATE - “RIBBITER”

[Image: uzhYAqZ.png]

The three cats go up to the missing fourth cat’s bedroom. There’s a distinct sense of uneasiness among them - none of them have been in here before. They see the boxes, though, so they get straight to work, quietly sorting and packing all of the leftover items into the boxes. Before they can pack the computer, Tubes’s markings glow a bit as he touches one hand to the computer, giving it access to the planar internet. They make sure to pack one of the TCP Communicators in there as well.

[Image: DPbUG7x.png]

The TCPs work together to take each box down to the mailbox, writing “To Fernando” on each one. As the Frog Postman starts approaching, the TCPs go back into the house to get ready for their practice adventure. While Windy and Fennel get their inventories ready, Tubes checks out the new app that showed up on his laptop. He reads off your “ribbit” and replies with a quick “yeah sounds good” before closing the laptop.

[Image: I8jWnok.png]

The three TCPs calmly walk around to the other side of the planet, finding a small shack with some jack-o-lanterns in front. None of your cats are really sure what to make of this, but Tubes confidently strides in, and the other two cats follow, down a dark staircase...

> CALL MARZU

[Image: Cr3flpB.gif]

MARZU: hello??
FROG-CRIMES: Hello Marzu, we are Frog-Crimes. It’s a pleasure to make your acquaintance.
MARZU: oh uh, same
MARZU: first time meeting you im pretty sure. this your first game?

FROG-CRIMES: Yes, it is… we were having some trouble with it earlier, but we think we’re turning it around.
MARZU: cool cool. its my first game too. i think im doing pretty alright so far
MARZU: anyway whatcha callin for?

FROG-CRIMES: Truthfully, we’re trying to get a read on which players we should ally with, before we make any decisions.
FROG-CRIMES: So far it seems like everyone here is pleasant enough.

MARZU: oh yea i just got the communicator thing like 10 min ago
MARZU: and i think the same too, everyone seems okay except for… rein. creeps me out

FROG-CRIMES: Really? We were just talking to Macaron, they said Rein was a good person. We were going to call them next.
MARZU: i mean,
MARZU: whatever its personal
MARZU: i was talking to grind just a bit ago im prolly gonna ally with him in a sec
MARZU: that all you need to know?
hahaha i wasted my time on all of you for 8 years.
CREATE: Tweed Jacket
CREATE: Fat juicy fly in a jar to reward frog mailman for his tireless work
CREATE: Bop 'em sock 'em ghost friends in fundgeon
"I guess? We do still need to talk to Rein, so we can go do that if you're busy. I don't think 90 words is enough for us to say we know you though, so it would be good to chat more."

If Marzu is busy we should make good on the talking to Rein, otherwise we should initiate SMALL TALK. Good subjects include: Marzu's relatively ordinary appearance compared to the others we've seen, our nature as a collective, if they've made any cats yet, and whether they know anyone here out of game.
I think we should also ask about Marzu's motif(s), domains, and what sort of deity they are on the scale. (Like how Macaron is a lesser deity and Grind is a greater deity.)

Also, if we can ribbit to Fennel, we need to ask how it is doing.
Create: technicolor dreamwidth coat
i'd like to make a ribbit:

ribbiter Wrote:sorry, my hands are a bit tied right now — and so are my tongues! ! !

and attach a selfie.

if we're gonna have bats and jack-o-lanterns i think we should teach: hallowe'en to the tcps and give them all fun costumes, like Hockeymask Foamhatchetman or Witch With Fake Black Cat Familiar On Shoulder, etc.
Tell Marzu we're a collective, and that this whole "being a god" thing is kinda new to us. Ask if he has any tips, and if not, wish him the best and call Rein.
[Image: tN4CQnw.png][Image: 6miAxpY.png][Image: xrt4V73.png]
[Image: LAbvoew.png][Image: kHYNSyp.png][Image: 2xEY8jD.png]
That is about it, yes.
We'll go see what Rein is like for ourselves.

>Call Rein
Eh Grind doesn't care much for us and that's gonna affect Marzu's opinion too. We can just as well ally with the guy he doesn't like.
Vivian Quest
Tale of a small lizard, crime, and weird biology!
Teach tubes: pillow fights

Ribbit: hey dude time to learn what’s more fun than a pillow fight.
(10-31-2017, 09:45 PM)Gen Wrote: »Teach tubes: pillow fights

Ribbit: hey dude time to learn what’s more fun than a pillow fight.

I don't think we'll be able to do that. We're about to go into adventure mode.
[Image: DGBpqSL.png]
(10-28-2017, 11:43 PM)☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ Wrote: »if we're gonna have bats and jack-o-lanterns i think we should teach: hallowe'en to the tcps and give them all fun costumes, like Hockeymask Foamhatchetman or Witch With Fake Black Cat Familiar On Shoulder, etc.

this is all the more relevant in our post-october world. Bedsheet Ghost
[Image: Vhgc5wK.gif]

FROG-CRIMES: We have more questions, actually. We’ll try to keep it short.
MARZU: okay, but i get to ask questions back then. fair?
FROG-CRIMES: Yeah, totally fair!
FROG-CRIMES: First of all… why do you look so… normal?

MARZU: … i cant tell if thats rude or not
MARZU: anyway i look the way i do cause thats just how i was made
MARZU: helps me a lot in my daily life tbh, its useful not standing out compared to other gods

FROG-CRIMES: Oh, uh, okay. Sorry if our questions seem weird, by the way
FROG-CRIMES: We’re a collective, and, not even from your planet, so we don’t really know a lot about this stuff.

MARZU: oh, i see. that explains a lot :p

MARZU: so what the heck motifs did you pick?

FROG-CRIMES: Uh, hydras. Domains of Amphibians and Justice, too.
MARZU: i see. very niche
MARZU: my domains are thievery and rebellion, motif of lockpicking. its not too visible but its there
MARZU: i hope you being a justice god doesnt make you judge me too hard for what im about :v

FROG-CRIMES: … some crimes can, technically, be just. There’s nothing necessarily bad about those domains.
MARZU: yeah!! right on brother
FROG-CRIMES: So, what kind of cats did you end up making?
MARZU: oh youre gonna love this
MARZU: key-type and door-type, bam
MARZU: trying to think of whatd be good to make next, thinkin a camo-type
MARZU: what about you?

FROG-CRIMES: Oh, mostly a bunch of Abstracts.
FROG-CRIMES: Fenestration, Defenestration, and Internet
FROG-CRIMES: We used to have a Fern-type, but she left us to go live with Grinds team.

MARZU: aw that kinda sucks
MARZU: well maybe ill get to meet her soon :o

FROG-CRIMES: Yeah, that’d be nice. We could use some tips for getting better at this TCP stuff.
MARZU: lol dont ask me, this is my first game too
MARZU: and i havent really watched a lot of other sessions before either so im in this blind

FROG-CRIMES: Okay, last question and then we’ll leave you alone.
FROG-CRIMES: Do you know anybody here outside of the game?

MARZU: uhhh sorta i mean
MARZU: ive ran into grind a few times, we’re on okay terms.
MARZU: havent really met macaron before, they live in a fancier place than i get to visit since im on the road a lot
MARZU: i mostly used to hang with velvet a lot, before she bit it
MARZU: … oh yeah, you wouldnt know who velvet is. baby god and all. whatever
MARZU: have fun talking to rein then, seeya nerd

FROG-CRIMES: It was nice talking to you, goodbye!

-CALL ENDED-

Well… you guess you’d better check on your TCPs. You didn’t get the notification for the ADVENTURE starting, you figure it’s because the dungeon was made by you, on your own planet…?

[Image: 1gqRUYj.png]

> TEACH PILLOW FIGHTS - TUBES
> CREATE INFLATABLE GHOSTS
> CREATE HALLOWEEN COSTUMES
> TEACH HALLOWEEN - ALL

The cats are having an easy enough time in the dungeon. They’re understandably spooked by the sudden appearance of some flailing balloon ghosts, and Fennel has pulled out its Extending Arm to try to combat the ghosts. You send another Ribbit, but Tubes is a little too invested in watching Fennel try to fight the ghosts to check his laptop at the moment.

Also, some various costumes have appeared elsewhere in the dungeon, in a chest. The TCPs will be happy to get some new clothing soon, for their efforts, though they’ll be hoping for candy when they wear them.

Well, guess it’s time to talk to the last player in the game.

> CALL REIN

[Image: B2kw5ow.png]

REIN: Greetings. How may I help you?
hahaha i wasted my time on all of you for 8 years.
damn, your style is off the chain! and i'm not just saying that because of the chains!
>Greetings Rein, it is so wonderful to have this opportunity to get acquainted with you.
>We are Frog-Crimes, lesser collective deity of Amphibians and Justice.
>We would bow if we were on physical plane but unfortunately we are not.

Create: Living cuddly pillow spiders
Create: Candy Treasure (in dungeon)
ribbit Wrote:a cube is just a box you haven't met yet

ribbit Wrote:silence goes faster backwards. traw fraw.

seconding candy treasure
Hello, we're Frog-Crimes. New kid on the block here to introduce ourselves.
(11-09-2017, 04:37 AM)Dark Lord Graham Wrote: »Hello, we're Frog-Crimes. New kid on the block here to introduce ourselves.

i'm donnie, mark whalberg's brother