+iny ©at people

+iny ©at people
RE: +iny ©at people
yes to the zone of tranquility, no to the frog-crimes-killin' knife. sheesh wax can't you take a joke
>vote yes as a joke but not really Macaron said it would suck
go for it
Hmm, maybe don't go for it? I do think they need a way to be safe from our whims, but on the other hand, getting direct intervention from the admin seems like it would be bad.

Let's spawn them a book of corporate trust-building exercises to do so they've got something to entertain them while whatever happens happens
Let's not involve the admin
> no
If we really wanted to just let the cats do their thing, can't we just uh.. say 'no let's just not do anything' and watch them do their own thing?
Yes to both<
backwards command that means you mean the opposite
Nooooooooo, let's not do those things.

As an alternative, we can just, give them a thing that lets them communicate to us how stressed they may be, and then we can address that., For example, we could give everyone mood rings, or bracelets or whatever best fits their fashion, and pagers, for when we might need to address something important, which may include the need to be left alone. We ended up making walkie-talkies, right?

In fact, let's have a look at everyone's status.

> CHECK - ALL
[Image: tN4CQnw.png][Image: 6miAxpY.png][Image: xrt4V73.png]
[Image: LAbvoew.png][Image: kHYNSyp.png][Image: 2xEY8jD.png]
>DO NOT CONTINUE

As soon as it appeared, the note suddenly disintegrates.

You get the feeling you might not get too many more warnings.

… then, after a minute, some of the stuff you wanted earlier starts spawning in.

>CREATE FROG POST OFFICE
>CREATE FROG POSTMAN
>CREATE MAP TABLE
>CREATE FERNANDOS BEDROOM
>CREATE BASEMENT
>GIVE DIPLOMA OF TEACHING - WINDY
>TEACH BEEMANCY - FERNANDO

[Image: liYAygc.png]

A plain grey building pops up on the moon, with a little bipedal frog-like creature to staff it.

[Image: 5paXC7g.png]

In the living room in the house, a low-set square table appears, with a map of the Tower Maze on it… but it’s not very detailed. In fact, it looks like it was drawn in crayon. It DOES seem to show where the other planets are, though, but it doesn’t really show any more than that.

[Image: aTAcgrK.png]

On the roof of the house, a small hallway appears, with a new bedroom for Fernando attached at one end of the hall. The room includes a hammock, a very simple computer just for editing video, a chest of drawers stocked with clothes, and a tiny frog in a tank.

[Image: fb0Z21G.png]

Underneath the house, a small basement is created. There’s nothing in it but a ladder. The entrance to the basement is in the bathroom.

[Image: 50s4lgc.png]

Inside Windy’s room, a little diploma appears on the wall. Windy jumps a little when they see it, and then after reading, they let out a low whistle. They seem happy that you’re trusting them to teach new TCPs things, whenever new TCPs show up.
They say something to Fennel, and Fennel scribbles something down on the paper it’s using to compose its letter.

Meanwhile, Fernando laughs a bit to herself. Beemancy could be pretty useful, but she doesn’t have anything to control the bees with. She doesn’t have control over magic at all, aside from her innate ability to create ferns.
hahaha i wasted my time on all of you for 8 years.
CREATE Bee Bowler, a magical hat that grants the power of controlling bees to whoever wears it!
CREATE Frog Space ship with plenty of room for frog mail.
CREATE a stepladder and a couple of tiny ladders to make a happy ladder family in the basement.
CREATE a massive 2-dimensional triangle stack of shitty domestic beer cans to rival the tower of babel
(06-16-2017, 11:25 PM)☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ Wrote: »CREATE a massive 2-dimensional triangle stack of shitty domestic beer cans to rival the tower of babel

[Image: nmX3hSS.jpg]

this but w/ beer cans
CREATE a frog-shaped scout drone.
CREATE a remote control for said drone.
CREATE a monitoring room in the basement, with a screen connected to the drone.
CREATE a manual to teach the reader basic use of the drone.

With this we can begin properly mapping the tower maze and locating other players' territory without direct risk to our units.
> CREATE BEE BOWLER
> CREATE FROG SHIP

[Image: LSeC3D2.png]

Fernando is glad you did this for her, she’s not sure what she’ll need to control bees for, but she’s glad she has the option. She’ll keep the hat in her own room for now.

Meanwhile, the frog postman on the moon now has a little UFO it can deliver mail in.

> CREATE LADDER FAMILY
> CREATE FROG DRONE
> CREATE DRONE RC
> CREATE DRONE MONITOR
> CREATE DRONE MANUAL

[Image: L44tDve.png]

The basement is now set up for drone usage. The Frog Drone is situated on top of the lookout tower.

[Image: SsODIV6.png]

Meanwhile, your TCPs have finished their letter. They all walk together to the new mailbox, and slip the piece of paper into the Outgoing slot.
You are pretty much immediately aware of what they wrote, it’s clear in your mind:

“Frog-Crimes,

We are very thankful for the good things you have done for us.
We’ve been enjoying living in this little world you’ve created for us,
but recent events have been making us consider some things.

You seem to like teaching us things that make us kind of sad.
And they usually aren’t things that seem to be helpful!
And sometimes you make dangerous stuff, like guns and fire,
even though we haven’t seen anything dangerous yet?
If something dangerous is going to happen later, can’t you teach us?
Or is the dangerous thing simply you?

We’re just starting to be worried that we don’t know why we’re here.
So we feel like we have to ask:

What are you trying to accomplish by messing with us?
Do you consider us friends, or just little toys?
...Can we trust you?”

Windy, Fennel, and Fernando
hahaha i wasted my time on all of you for 8 years.
> Danger can occur when you don't think it may happen. In any case, it is better to be prepared than not.

> We are here to help you survive, though you may not see it as such.

> In a way, you are our 'children'. Or at least, that is how I see you.

> I can say we are trustworthy, but if you have any qalms about our actions, you can always voice it to us and we'll take action.
>Begin explanation.
SpoilerShow
>End explanation.
Well that's this one's thoughts on the matter, anyways.
Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
TEACH - ALL: Feudal system
We consider you akin to subjects. Unlike toys, we feel like we should watch out for your happiness and wellbeing. While this doesn't mean that we don't find some of the bad things that happen to you amusing, we would not hurt you on purpose like making Windy use his powers past exhaustion for frivolous reasons, and we're sad to see you experience existential dread. Unlike friends, we feel like you should listen to us to a point. This is in part because a dangerous thing might happen later. We can't teach it to you without knowing its name but we will try to keep you safe if it happens.
We are many. Most are your friends. Some of us are frivolous, but harmless. Some... I do not wish to speak of.

The chaos surrounding our actions has been the result of a few of our more troublesome elements, often magnified by the indecision of the rest of us. The events following the creation of poor Fernando are the product of such a situation. Most of us wish you well, but our disagreements can lead to seemingly harmful results.
CREATE letter stating:

There might be dangerous things out there such as not so friendly TCPs and less friendly Gods of those TCPs, and we want to keep you safe if that's the case.

Please remember that we're not all one opinion though, so take whatever we say with a grain of salt.

We're sure you like safety, but that's the bare minimum that's expected of us, more importantly, what is it that YOU want ultimately?

love,

The very gay frog head.

TEACH
all- love
(07-01-2017, 11:13 PM)Gen Wrote: »
TEACH
all- love

Oh nonono no, that can only cause problems.
(07-02-2017, 05:14 AM)a52 Wrote: »
(07-01-2017, 11:13 PM)Gen Wrote: »
TEACH
all- love

Oh nonono no, that can only cause problems.

I WILL HAVE OUR CATS FEEL MY MATERNAL LOVE
(07-01-2017, 08:38 PM)KittenEater Wrote: »You seem to like teaching us things that make us kind of sad.
And they usually aren’t things that seem to be helpful!

I don't think knowledge can be bad. The reason learning those things made you feel that way was because they are important, and ultimately, knowing them will help you become more complete as people.

I won't lie to you, there's a contingent of us that just wants something interesting to happen, for good or for ill. But they're in the minority, and the rest of us can at least restrain them enough that any danger created is reduced to a somewhat upsetting learning experience.

We're kind of paranoid. We don't know exactly what's going to go wrong, but based on what hints we do have, and our intuition (which is nothing to scoff at given the amount of collective experience we have), something bad is going to happen, and we want you all to be prepared for that.

We wouldn't consider you toys, you're at worst game pieces we need to protect to win, but I think most of us consider you to be more like children, or apprentices, or subjects. You might be our friends once you get on more equal footing with us, which is why you need to keep learning and improving yourselves, and why we need to win this game.

I can't tell you whether to trust us, that's a judgement you have to make on your own.

(07-01-2017, 11:13 PM)Gen Wrote: »TEACH all- love

I'd rather not, this seems too ham-fisted.
Alright, as the others have said, we don't really know what we're doing, and we're trying our best. Are we dangerous? To that end, we're probably some degree dangerous.

But there's something that's more dangerous than our simple indecisions. We, Frog-Crimes, are a god. We are one god, and the majority of our collective cares for you and wants to see you be happy.

There are other gods out there. And some of them will want to kill you. Some of them will want to kill us.

Let's be straight here: we don't know when, or even if we will ever meet such a dangerous god. But we know for a fact that we will meet more gods; we already met one, and she's quite peaceful and wanted to be friends, in fact. But we can't count on all of our encounters to be so peaceful. We're trying to prepare you for that possibility, that something bigger than us, someone that knows what they're doing will come down from the heavens and murder you, our children.

From what I can observe from the majority of this collective, we don't want you to die. Can you trust us to consistently make the best decisions? Probably not. But can you trust that we will do everything in our power to protect you from harm, from these evil gods that may or may not even come to exist in this world? Absolutely.

We may not know what we're doing, but we know that more than anything else, we want to protect you.

Also, I guess it's a little cool that I get to do things like this:

> TEACH FERNANDO THE PURSUIT OF ARTISTIC PERFECTION AND MASTERY
And like, yeah, it's scary that we're in this situation and none of you know what's going on, and there's this terrifying invisible force that could possibly show up and endanger you, and some of us kind of just want to sit back and watch and fuck around a bit, and still more of us are fighting for your survival in this crazy world that we suddenly find ourselves in that lets us create things and experiment and stuff. And it's scary that there are consequences to our actions, and it's scary to you that you don't know what we're trying to do by creating you, but like, how do you think we feel? You don't know if we're a threat to you. We don't know if we're a threat to you. It's kinda fucked, but that's the reality of the situation.

Altogether, that is the three of you and the collective that is Frog-Crimes, we don't know what the future holds. We're all just as clueless as you, but we're gonna do our best to try and keep this existence from being terrible for you. This is about survival. This is what life is like.

> TEACH FERNANDO SWEAR WORDS (but don't teach the other two)