Lucidstuck I

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lucidstuck I
RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over!
(01-29-2017, 10:33 PM)Unclever title Wrote: »>Derrick: What if you combined Tales of the Abyss with Tales of the Abyss?

Would that make Tales of the Double Abyss? 2xTales of the Abyss? Tales of the Abyss II?

Ooh... a sequel. Since the current tales of the Abyss tells you information about about your current area while in a dream... would the sequel tell you about future events? That seems a little less than possible... but worth a try.

I thought we couldn't combine Tales of the Abyss with anything. Remember when we had it in our inventory and it said that we wouldn't be able to combine it with anything? Isn't it an essential item or something?
(01-29-2017, 10:39 PM)Scrungus Wrote: »
(01-29-2017, 10:33 PM)Unclever title Wrote: »>Derrick: What if you combined Tales of the Abyss with Tales of the Abyss?

Would that make Tales of the Double Abyss? 2xTales of the Abyss? Tales of the Abyss II?

Ooh... a sequel. Since the current tales of the Abyss tells you information about about your current area while in a dream... would the sequel tell you about future events? That seems a little less than possible... but worth a try.

I thought we couldn't combine Tales of the Abyss with anything. Remember when we had it in our inventory and it said that we wouldn't be able to combine it with anything? Isn't it an essential item or something?

I completely forgot.
Lucia: Return to the fort network and test out your new power

[Image: s0QeBLR.png]

You and Lucia return to Alice's fort.

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: 3HAV8gu.gif]

Show ChatlogShow
That painting of a stack of pancakes looks so ominous for some reason... it's ridiculous! xD

>Lucia: Summon Vorrus, ask her why she sacrificed herself to save your life.
>Derrick: go back to your room, grab all your shirts from the closet and put them in your backpack, may as well make more armor for the reapers, then check out LOCAD's tales of the abyss, maybe it'll have something of interest.
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!
This is good, because it means we can use the summoned Flimsy to take control of the area around Lucia's house again. That's really good for finding and dealing with monsters, and it lets us avoid fights we don't want. It's a start for actually taking control of the realm, so I'm actually really happy about this.

(02-02-2017, 06:16 PM)Panur Wrote: »>Derrick: go back to your room, grab all your shirts from the closet and put them in your backpack, may as well make more armor for the reapers, then check out LOCAD's tales of the abyss, maybe it'll have something of interest.

What about having him combine his backpack across all the shirts, then combine the resulting backpacks together into one super backpack, ejecting the redundant shirt items?

I partially want to do this just for experimentation, but I also think having a backpack with 12 inventory slots would be plain better.
> Lucia: Summon Flimsy, his powers would be the most useful by far.
>Derrick: Explore the trap door for crafting ingredients.

(This is after Lucia tries out her journal of course.)
Can we un-summon things without incurring the penalty? If so
>Summon all things, do the talky thing.
(02-02-2017, 09:59 PM)juddy555 Wrote: »Can we un-summon things without incurring the penalty? If so
>Summon all things, do the talky thing.
In the last panel Ira tells us she can only summon one at a time.
(02-02-2017, 09:03 PM)Fellow Wrote: »>Derrick: Explore the trap door for crafting ingredients.

(This is after Lucia tries out her journal of course.)

that trapdoor probably requires a code, so

>Lucia use shadow veil, become intangible and peek inside the trapdoor
(02-03-2017, 03:56 AM)TerraTorment Wrote: »that trapdoor probably requires a code, so

Actually this trapdoor doesn't have a numbers thingy on it unlike the ones in the night fort, the sight fort and the trail of tragedy outpost.
(02-02-2017, 09:00 PM)bobjob3 Wrote: »> Lucia: Summon Flimsy, his powers would be the most useful by far.
This, yes.
Flimsy could create illusory copies of itself and others... can those same powers create giant holograms?
Lucia: Summon Vorrus, ask her why she sacrificed herself to save your life

[Image: pH6sara.png]

You call out the name "Vorrus"! Before your eyes Vorrus materialises from the surrounding darkness in the room.

Show ChatlogShow
>See if she can make a blockade with that stringy stuff

(As seen here and here.)

Edit:
>Vorrus was a reaper, right? See if she can heal you.
(Said to Lucia here)
>Lucia: Make Ira lift Derrick with the tentacles to test her strength
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!
See if she can make a blockade with that stringy stuff

[Image: XhF8wJx.png]

You tell Ira to make black veiny shit. She attempts to.

[Image: ntNBU3A.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: fx6SJD2.png]

Show ChatlogShow
> Lucia: Unblock the door. The last thing you want is to cause trouble for someone out of negligence.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
>Lucia: See if you can remove the snare with your scythe. It's spreading all over the door.

No need to mention starting fights.
Lucia: Unblock the door. The last thing you want is to cause trouble for someone out of negligence

[Image: I1GE6K4.png]

Show ChatlogShow

1. Cancel Vorrus summon
2. See what happens.
Stuff that happens on the lower levels doesn't reach upward right?
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
I'm gonna vote >2
>1: I think we've had enough bullshit involving locked doors, thank you very much.

We can always try this again when we have somebody to look at stats and stuff, and see what it actually is. We are literally about to meet up with 3+ of said people. Plus there's no practical reason for us to do such a thing any time in the direct future (but maybe after we deal with Lethos, who knows?).

Heyo: Things spread away from ground level, if I recall correctly. So if we do a thing on level 3 it will apply to levels 4,5,6,etc....

Edit: Forgot to mention that I think this might spawn a monster, or possibly do something that is not easily reversible. Or otherwise just be a pain in the ass we don't actually need right now.
>2 i think we should see since we migth get a new ally
>2 because i'm interested to see what happens