Lucidstuck I

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lucidstuck I
RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over!
> Any advice on handling the coming meeting? We'd like to avoid any drama popping up before we challenge a giant monster.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
>well, most of us wanted to lighten up the mood with a dance while you two talked. It is sorely needed. I personally wanted to test something, and say that we'll have to talk about Lucia eventually. A simple reminder is all.
Well this is new...
(01-21-2017, 02:05 AM)RemoteCalamity Wrote: »>well, most of us wanted to lighten up the mood with a dance while you two talked. I personally wanted to test something, and say that we'll have to talk about Lucia eventually. A simple reminder is all.

since we can't downvote commande, rC, think you can save this for another time? this is hardly the best moment...

++++++++++++++++

> Emily: point out that needing help doesn't make you weak, in fact, it takes a lot of strength to admit to such a thing.
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!
>Bob: do the dance has planned while talking

>Has I said. Sorely needed.
Well this is new...
(01-21-2017, 03:14 AM)RemoteCalamity Wrote: »>Bob: do the dance has planned while talking

rC, why, seriously. This is not funny. you're not coming off as witty or anything remotely like it, just like an ass. If you're really that desperate for absurd humor there's plenty of other adventures that actually do cater to that genre.
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!
(01-21-2017, 03:51 AM)Panur Wrote: »
(01-21-2017, 03:14 AM)RemoteCalamity Wrote: »>Bob: do the dance has planned while talking

rC, why, seriously. This is not funny. you're not coming off as witty or anything remotely like it, just like an ass. If you're really that desperate for absurd humor there's plenty of other adventures that actually do cater to that genre.

Why? cause this whole talk is depressing as fuck, and there's no way we can ward of Lil' Mal' with something like that.
Well this is new...
(01-21-2017, 04:06 AM)RemoteCalamity Wrote: »
(01-21-2017, 03:51 AM)Panur Wrote: »

Why? cause this whole talk is depressing as fuck, and there's no way we can ward of Lil' Mal' with something like that.

yeah, my friend dancing while i tell them i'm having an emotional crisis is sure going to cheer me up as fuck.

>Bob: "Construct Alice just pocketed a very important crafting box that we need back in derrick's possession, could you please arrange that?"

please don't, this could totally break the mood or interrupt the girls. Daydream's compliance is the most important thing we can have here, some dance isn't worth messing that up.
Total command in brackets, because paragraphs are your friend and I don't want to make like 20 commands.
[>Alice: Don't worry about looking for help from the others. The dream world, and by extension everything inside of here, makes you all better in almost every respect when you come together.

I am not speaking empty words or tired platitudes when I say that together with others you can change literally anything in this world. The rules of reality, the odds of your success, the boundaries of life and death, and even your very self. All you need is the courage to reach out to the others.

Other than that, if you can get Alice to put back that box she picked up in the fort system that'd be great. It's there for everybody's use, she can't use it out in the field anyways, and we're about to make use of it to prepare some stuff for Lethos.]

[>Emily: Since we've got the chance to talk now, bring things that prevent psychic stuff. Specifically things that prevent hostile psychic powers directed at yourselves, so peaceful uses still work and so if push comes to shove Derrick can use his fear abilities to give you a chance to escape.

You should also have a way to get out of Lethos' vicinity as fast as possible just in case things happen. After all, just because you hope for the best result that doesn't mean you can't prepare for the worst one. I recommend summoning magic.

And lastly, if you want to explain information you get from us without looking like a crazy person, just say that your role as a Priestess let's you hear advice from otherworldly beings. Which is technically true.]

If anybody has inputs about my commands feel free to share.
I am not for RC putting forward that command to tell bob to dance.

(01-21-2017, 04:11 AM)TerraTorment Wrote: »>Bob: "Construct Alice just pocketed a very important crafting box that we need back in derrick's possession, could you please arrange that?"

Seconding
SpoilerShow
>Bob: Never stop believing that you can change, for change is the only constant in the Universe. Strength and Weakness are likewise only illusions of the mind, for everything is relative. In this ever-shifting, ever-changing Universe, it is only those who remain true to their goals, that succeed. But always be mindful of the costs and consequences of your actions, lest all your joy for everything you've accomplished will turn to ashes in your mouth. Believe in yourself, believe in your friends, believe in Emily, and believe in all of us who believe in you wanting to change for the better.
(01-21-2017, 04:22 AM)martialAcademic Wrote: »Total command in brackets, because paragraphs are your friend and I don't want to make like 20 commands.
[>Alice: Don't worry about looking for help from the others. The dream world, and by extension everything inside of here, makes you all better in almost every respect when you come together.

I am not speaking empty words or tired platitudes when I say that together with others you can change literally anything in this world. The rules of reality, the odds of your success, the boundaries of life and death, and even your very self. All you need is the courage to reach out to the others.

Other than that, if you can get Alice to put back that box she picked up in the fort system that'd be great. It's there for everybody's use, she can't use it out in the field anyways, and we're about to make use of it to prepare some stuff for Lethos.]

[>Emily: Since we've got the chance to talk now, bring things that prevent psychic stuff. Specifically things that prevent hostile psychic powers directed at yourselves, so peaceful uses still work and so if push comes to shove Derrick can use his fear abilities to give you a chance to escape.

You should also have a way to get out of Lethos' vicinity as fast as possible just in case things happen. After all, just because you hope for the best result that doesn't mean you can't prepare for the worst one. I recommend summoning magic.

And lastly, if you want to explain information you get from us without looking like a crazy person, just say that your role as a Priestess let's you hear advice from otherworldly beings. Which is technically true.]

If anybody has inputs about my commands feel free to share.

I like the idea of Emily being able to freely share our suggestions without looking insane, however this is lil mal. Worry about help from others AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.
>Malice is a fucking liar, and you know it. It appeared to you when you felt that you were not strong. I am here to tell you that to admit that you do not have all the answers, to admit that you are not strong enough to do everything on your own, to admit that you need help, is a sure sign of strength. It takes a great deal of courage and strength of character to admit your own flaws, to ask for help, ESPECIALLY if you are prideful. Daydream, you have just demonstrated the exact opposite of what Malice wants to convince you.

>Have a shockingly relevant song that everyone would benefit from hearing at some point in their life.
lyricsShow

edit:
(01-21-2017, 08:02 PM)bobjob3 Wrote: »I like the idea of Emily being able to freely share our suggestions without looking insane, however this is lil mal. Worry about help from others AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.

Uh, Mal's MO is isolation and rejecting help from others. Unless you mean worry about voices in heads. While all seven kids are in the same place, we NEED to have a big get-everyone-on-the-same-page talk. One of the topics should be distinguishing between types of advice, and (discretely) the difference between Malice and other voices in heads/urges to do things. Spin it as a person's conscience versus a hostile entity or something.
(01-21-2017, 09:09 PM)ForestGardener Wrote: »edit:
(01-21-2017, 08:02 PM)bobjob3 Wrote: »I like the idea of Emily being able to freely share our suggestions without looking insane, however this is lil mal. Worry about help from others AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.

Uh, Mal's MO is isolation and rejecting help from others. Unless you mean worry about voices in heads. While all seven kids are in the same place, we NEED to have a big get-everyone-on-the-same-page talk. One of the topics should be distinguishing between types of advice, and (discretely) the difference between Malice and other voices in heads/urges to do things. Spin it as a person's conscience versus a hostile entity or something.

Whoops, I was trying to say the same thing as you, we need everyone to help eachother and stick together without being isolated. Any and all help from others is the thing we need, we should worry if someone doesn't have it.
>Alice: Hello, i'm a new voice here. I know this may be butting in but if Mal has a presence here, you may want to consider attempting to verify some of the things we say, as he has been able to interfere with things we've said to people before. We're not entirely sure of the extent of this power, some of us say it probably isn't an issue, but i'm not willing to take chances. It may prove to be a litmus test that can save your backside.
(01-21-2017, 04:11 AM)TerraTorment Wrote: »>Bob: "Construct Alice just pocketed a very important crafting box that we need back in derrick's possession, could you please arrange that?"

Seconding Terra and supporting Panur.
I don't have any specific messages just generic encouragement.

>Bob: Give your creator a hearty smile and a thumbs up for us, would you?
=>

[Image: wdkHoy3.png]

Show ChatlogShow

Bob: Do the dance as planned while talking

[Image: 8P2lCne.gif]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: nK8GBha.png]

Show ChatlogShow

Bob: Give your creator a hearty smile and a thumbs up for us, would you?

[Image: AXIEWee.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: HLgNoJE.png]

You are now Derrick. You and Lucia have just stocked up on some BCS for crafting purposes.

Show ChatlogShow
Don't listen to Alice's sob story, this is just trying to make us feel sorry for her and forgive her just like that. Alice is a threat and must not be trusted, her being sad and sorry for what she did now is another one of her lies, alice's deception skills are inhuman. she's willing to lie, kill and deceive anything and anyone to get what she wants, and feeling sorry of what she did or being derrick's sister doesnt excuse her from all the fucked up shit she did to everybody, and yet we must put up with her to get the "happy ending"... it's just a matter of time until we see daydream / alice trying to sabotage us from waking up Lucia...
>Derrick: Think about ways to prolong the use of BCS, while going about your business. Maybe turning it into an ink would help.
Well this is new...
Derrick: Wonder if you couldn't combine fragments of the black creation stone with say... a marker pen or something to extend their useage
>Derrick: since you're close by and have your maid at hand, ask her for help getting to Gramp's room.

(01-24-2017, 05:49 PM)Panur Wrote: »>Derrick: since you're close by and have your maid at hand, ask her for help getting to Gramp's room.

seconding
>Maid: Do the dusk-y thing. Conjure something from the dark.
SpoilerShow